• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Episode of CSI involving tickling

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
there was an episode a little while back that involved the world of tickle fetish, and for the life of me, can't remember the name of the episode, or what exactly happened in it, can someone help? it had alot of mentioning of tickling, and i think some actual tickling.

I remember a foot fetish episode (which was quite negative in my oppinion) but I've never seen a tickling episode. That sounds fantastic, though.

Foot fetish was in the last season. The dominatrix and BDSM was brought up in one of the most recent seasons. I don't recall any tickling fetish episodes too. 😀

I have never seen one with a tickling fetish...bondage, latex, adult baby/diaper, and furries have all been addressed...and I hadn't heard about the foot fetish one until now...but wow...if they had one with tickling, I think it would be too much for me to handle...especially if Jorja Fox was involved in any way...*drools profusely at the thought*

Lemme know if anyone finds anything out...I'm intrigued!!!

Camel26 said:
I have never seen one with a tickling fetish...bondage, latex, adult baby/diaper, and furries have all been addressed...and I hadn't heard about the foot fetish one until now...but wow...if they had one with tickling, I think it would be too much for me to handle...especially if Jorja Fox was involved in any way...*drools profusely at the thought*

Lemme know if anyone finds anything out...I'm intrigued!!!
*Also hands a tissue, but I do agree with you.*

We get to watch it with a couple of year's lag...
So I don't know either.

What about epguides.com and similar sites?

:::hands Camel a sponge, since one tissue won't be enough...::::

yeah, it's probably a foot fetish one, not with tickling.

but with tickling a vastly growing fetish, they might shove one wth tickling in there sooner or later.

and if there will be a tickling episode including Jorja Fox tickled, i think Camel would litlerally melt.

I watch CSI, and the foot fetish one had the guy drugging his victums and painting their toes. It was negative because he started killing the girls. They showed the first womans feet in photos. He met her at a bar, then drugged her, took her back to her place and played with her feet including painting her toes. I hope this was helpful...

BigNorm said:
yeah, it's probably a foot fetish one, not with tickling.

but with tickling a vastly growing fetish, they might shove one wth tickling in there sooner or later.

and if there will be a tickling episode including Jorja Fox tickled, i think Camel would litlerally melt.
Something tells me she wouldn't be the only one melting.

*sees Jorja Fox getting tickled in my daydreams and begins melting*

"I'm melting!!! I'm melting!!! What a world...what a world..."

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Camel26 said:
*sees Jorja Fox getting tickled in my daydreams and begins melting*

"I'm melting!!! I'm melting!!! What a world...what a world..."

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

i'm gonna hafta give you Jorja Fox tied up with a tickle-accesory hand basket delivered to your doorstep for your birthday. or now.

Ummm... Little off-topic, but camel, would you tell me where this melting-sentence is from? I know a variation of it from "Conker", where the Great Mighty Poo says at the end "I'm flushing, I'm flushing! Oooh, what a world, what a world." - Seems to be some kind of reference, could you help me out there? 😉

There was also another episode, I vaguely recall, that had a foot fetish scene in it. It was about this fashion designer, who fired her personal assistant because she refused to sleep with her.

The personal assistant then went to work at a nude sushi bar; and her former employer started to stalk her; she kept eating there and requesting for her. There was a flash-back scene where the fashion designer was licking sushi off of her former assistant's toes... I found that kinda hot 😉 the person assistant had cute toes...

Anyway not to spoil the plot or anything (in case u get to see it) but there's a valuable lesson to be learned by us foot fetishists 😉 something we are all taught to do at a very young age *snickers*

Last edited:
Federkitzler said:
Ummm... Little off-topic, but camel, would you tell me where this melting-sentence is from? I know a variation of it from "Conker", where the Great Mighty Poo says at the end "I'm flushing, I'm flushing! Oooh, what a world, what a world." - Seems to be some kind of reference, could you help me out there? 😉
I got this one. Those are the last words of the Wicked Witch of the West in The Wizard of Oz after Dorothy splashes her with a bucket of water.

rtl said:
Anyway not to spoil the plot or anything (in case u get to see it) but there's a valuable lesson to be learned by us foot fetishists 😉 something we are all taught to do at a very young age *snickers*
😀

rtl said:
There was also another episode, I vaguely recall, that had a foot fetish scene in it. It was about this fashion designer, who fired her personal assistant because she refused to sleep with her.

The personal assistant then went to work at a nude sushi bar; and her former employer started to stalk her; she kept eating there and requesting for her. There was a flash-back scene where the fashion designer was licking sushi off of her former assistant's toes... I found that kinda hot 😉 the person assistant had cute toes...

what's the name of that episode?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back