• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eric the Phoenix

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
Here is my work in progress character for a children's book I am woking on. 😀

Attachments

• Eric-the-Phoenix.jpg
    Eric-the-Phoenix.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 48
Just wanted to drop a further note (a more complete reply at the TMF) about how splendid I think Eric looks! Your cheerful art style and bold colors are perfect for childrens' illustrations! The best of luck to you with this book!

Ah, he looks really cool! I love the bright & vibrant colors used, and I love his design a lot, too. 🙂 Can't wait to see more on your book! 😀

When is it coming out? I would love to make a review of it.

Thanks Journia. I'll post a link in the General Discussion Forum when I have submitted it to http://www.lulu.com for online publishing.
I've written a draft of some text and just started to draw the illustrations. I'll keep you updated. 😀

Oh, cool! I might look into that site more... Keep me updated, too, eh? 🙂 Also, which sketches did you want to see completed in my group? =)

I'll keep you updated too. 😎😀

The one with the girls in the stocks, Celeste wrapped like a mummy and the other one with Celeste. 😀

rajee said:
Here is my work in progress character for a children's book I am woking on. 😀
Nice artwork, i completely agree with Littlebighead. Keep working 😉:happy:.

rajee said:
I'll keep you updated too. 😎😀

The one with the girls in the stocks, Celeste wrapped like a mummy and the other one with Celeste. 😀

Mhm! Thanks! 😀

By the way, the two girls in the stocks are Celeste and Meimi w/ different hairdos. 🙂 Well, since you want to see them completed, I might get around to them sometime! Thanks! 😀

Your welcome and thanks for doing my requests.
😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back