• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erik's Dirty Secret -- X-men First Class Tickling Story */M, **/M, MF/M and M/M later

heroforhalos

Hi, everyone. This is the first story I've had the guts to post here-- It's also incomplete. Ideally it will be a trilogy, this being part one, and in subsequent replies I will complete the story.

I'd like any tips or pointers you could give me.

Also, regular copyright stuff-- I don't own X-men or anything of that sort, the only thing that is mine is most of the plot.

“Tell me.”
“No.”
“Tell me!”
“No!”
“Come on, Erik—
“—Charles get out of my head, I swear to god—“
“Then tell me!”

It was at this point that Erik stalked out of the room, abandoning their game of chess in the study in favour of calming himself outside with the moonlight and crisp night air. Sometimes Charles was too inquisitive for his own good, and most of the time he was used to get exactly what he wanted—what a fucking brat.

I lit up a cigarette and pushed the remnants of Charles’s psyche quickly out of the edges of mine with a burst of electromagnetic impulses, all neurons seeming to fire at once, their action potentials brought suddenly to a peak—it left me breathless and reeling and feeling everything at once and there was an annoying ringing in my ears, but all of that soon subsided. There were certain perks to controlling magnetic forces—with the last vestiges of the mental link I was certain I could feel Charles recoil suddenly and slip his fingers from where they had been resting on his temple. Serves him right.

Erik took a meandering stroll around the perimeter of the mansion, brooding, as he was wont to do—brooding, but also very much closed off. Charles sat in the study tight-lipped, ashamed of his insensitivity, but also furious, and incessantly wondering—what could it be that his own lover wouldn’t dare mention, when Charles had already seen the horrors of Erik’s past?

Since they had been together, Charles has become more and more used to pushing Erik to get him to do what he wants. When they were acquaintances, then friends, it was different—Erik was always aloof, but to Charles aloofness has no place in a proper loving relationship—something Charles wasn’t actually personally familiar with except for with Raven, and he was sure that his relationship with her had a great number of flaws, many of them his fault. He couldn’t stop himself, though; he could read minds and manipulate them from a young age—feeling out of control was something he not only did not expect, but did not like in the least.

My hands were shaking when I turned the doorknob and crept into our room. I sighed with relief—Charles was already asleep; the lights were dark and his breathing was soft, slow, and even. I had been outside longer than I’d realized or intended—it had been quite a few hours; it was early morning now. I undressed and lay down next to him, feeling safer now that I knew Charles was asleep, the knowledge of which made me uneasy. I tucked my arm behind my head, staring at the high ceiling, and taking up not much of the bed at all; Charles, who was always used to having his own bed, tended to unconsciously stretch out across the whole thing, not leaving much room. Normally I might heave his arm to one side—to hell if he wakes up, but I knew as soon as he opened his eyes he would be asking me to tell him about the one thing he missed when he pried into my past, something no one could know—something that even I would like to forget—my one ultimate weakness, now twisted into something so terrible…

Flashback
“Herr Döktor.” Erik murmured a menacing greeting as he stepped towards the company of three on the deck of the Caspartina. His tight black diving suit was still dripping with seawater; a knife gleamed in his hand.

“Ah, der kleine Erik Lehsherr…” Schmidt stood up, spreading his arms wide, darkly and patronizingly welcoming.

“He’s here to kill you,” the blonde telepath, Emma Frost, stepped in,
but Erik wasn’t threatened, not until…

This horrible screeching filled my head—like metal rubbing against metal, but worse—not just because I couldn’t stop it or control it as it increased in intensity, but because it was so shrill—and I saw—more like felt things. I stumbled and fell, clutching my head, not prepared for this-- I was a child again, back on Schmidt’s operating table, endless devices stretching me wide apart from all angles as he came at me with a scalpel, I was so scared, I was trembling—but I couldn’t close my eyes, they were forced open—an overwhelming sense of vulnerability washed over me. My mother was being shot inside my head—I felt an eternity of rage and pain all in an instant. I stared up at Schmidt with loathing and in agony—I was trying to force my hand to throw the knife when suddenly the image changed; the surrounding area of Klaus Schmidt’s office blasted away in thousands of tiny shards of screams, and when they fused together they formed—

No. No, no one is supposed to see this. No one.

My frantic thoughts seemed to break through the haze for a second, but I couldn’t resist for long in such a panic. It was like my distress was egging the telepath on, something that didn’t surprise me if she kept company with Klaus Schmidt.

“You should see this.” She said briskly, placing her hand on Schmidt’s shoulder and his smirk grew wider than my terror.

It was 1959. I was in Amsterdam on New Year’s Eve. The place had seemed empty and barren until I had hit the red light district and time suddenly seemed to speed up—I was in a building resembling what was once a modest house, speeding up two cramped flights of stairs—then in an instant I felt my arms completely immobile above my head, almost suspended by my wrists so that I had to stand on my toes. A beautiful woman was standing behind me, dancing her long fingernails lightly in my armpits—I was impossibly hard.

I feel forward from where I had been crouching as defensibly as possible, my arms crossing in front of my on reflex, and I felt myself begin to laugh. Shame was already burning on my face, but the intoxicating feeling did not abate, rather the area around me was shifting.

It was 1962, I was in Switzerland, my robe was discarded next to me, and my arms again tied above my head to the headboard of a hotel bed. My feet were tied to opposite sides of the end of the bed. The woman this time was at one of my feet, wiggling her fingertips underneath my toes and I was going absolutely crazy with the feeling, thrashing as much as I possibly could, while a blonde man teased around the head of my weeping cock with a single blue feather. Maps and pictures were haphazardly scattered facedown across the floor, as if they’d been taken down in a hurry, it seemed only minutes before I was aiming that damned Nazi coin at sketch-Schmidt’s head.

On the deck of the ship I was weeping, too, the sensations overwhelming me, trying to hide my burning erection, so embarrassingly visible in the black wetsuit. I writhe in ticklish ecstasy as—

I hurriedly stripped out of my business suit, tossing my hat to the floor and stepping out of my shoes, having been led to the so-called luxury suite (the only difference really being is that the room has candles and is a lot more garish, but with nice sheets), paid for in full in a bit of pure gold.
“Je veux que tu me chatouilles…” I hear myself say, “être sans pitié”
And this is where I let my sense of control drop—I’m led to the bed, told to lie down, face down this time, and –
I’m in Argentina, having just killed three men. There is a fourth here, in another villa, also from Düsseldorf, who has just taken a feather duster to my balls.

I shriek, and at once the illusion dissipates, leaving me lying cold and wet on the deck of Schmidt’s boat, painfully aware of how very close I was to cumming.
I’m trembling, breathing hard, and Schmidt is the one who is laughing now.

o.. that was not something as I expected.. you're writing is really nice it is just me who doesn't like the idea of tickling used as a torture. and I haven't seen this movie, but have seen all other 3 X-men movies, but surely to better comprehend this story I should watch First Class right? anyway, I'm waiting for other two parts and hope for a happy ending 😉

I'm so ecstatic that someone replied. 😀
Thanks so much for your comments and advice!

Wow. This was a fantastic story, I must admit. A nice little morsel to whet my appetite for what I'm sure is more 'delicious' tidbits to come! 😉

Few spelling/grammar mishaps, but other than that, splendid, I'd say. Please continue Soon! :happy:

😀

Thanks so much! <3
I'm really sorry for any errors ( I hate those, too! D: )
Having a couple isn't really avoidable since I tend to type these things pretty quickly and I don't have a beta. ( excuses, excuses, right? 😛 )

Part II. Please remember I have no beta and this is the first story I've posted here, so ANY comments are more than welcome. :3 Thanks!

Schmidt probably would have just thrown me overboard, but now that he had seen what he had, I was sure he would want to have some fun with me first. I knew Herr Döktor all too well. I felt bile surging in my throat at the thought. When Schmidt grabbed me by the wrist a sick familiarity hit me, and he threw me onto the leather bench sofa they had all been reclining on earlier with such force that it seemed inhuman.

I gasped, the wind knocked out of me, not surprised if my back was later one giant bruise—assuming I made it to later. My stomach gave another sickening lurch that couldn’t be attributed to the rocking of the boat because when I tried to lash out by moving my diving knife, having been shunted across the deck, I couldn’t, and I felt as helpless as I did the day and subsequent days after my mother had been shot.

Schmidt only chuckled at me, the same chiding, pretentious sort of laugh he’d always had; it was something designed to enrage. Without hesitation, he reached his hands towards me, quite unceremoniously, if you didn’t count the fiendishly glimmering eyes, and the slightest gesture of mocking fingertips fluttering towards me. He acted as he did when last I knew him, as if he owned me body and soul, and that I wasn’t really my own person at all; but at least I was not just a number to him (which was part of the sick fascination that had kept me compliant all those years.) As his fingers made contact with the tight fabric of the wetsuit around my neck—exactly where my jugular vein pumped so furiously—and as I felt my muscles and fear surge all at once to force him as far away from me as possible—not only could I suddenly not move, but I felt a slight tingle as the wetsuit seemed to evaporate from my body, like ashes in a crematorium, rising up to the night sky and for a moment I smelled immolated corpses.

I was left cold and naked and completely vulnerable, erection still causing me to burn with shame; the quick succession of images and that inexorable sensation had sent me reeling. I was trying desperately to will it down, but to no avail.

If this had been consensual, I would have found the situation incredibly unabashedly arousing. I felt my body being positioned as if I were a marionette, and I had to mentally argue for a moment with Heinrich Von Kleist whose work I had read some years earlier: I momentarily felt weightless, my body stretching out of its own accord, with indeed much more grace than a human could muster, leaving all of me completely exposed and so vulnerable (the word was quickly becoming a terrified sort of mental stutter) … Kleist didn’t really fight that bear, anyhow.

No more had that thought finished, not knowing whether to stare defiantly or screw my eyes shut tight as I was tempted, Herr Döktor spoke—mocking me again.

“Kliene Erik…” He trailed his fingertips lightly from my neck, in a straight line down the middle of my chest—he stopped over my heart (thankfully, I was surprised to hear myself think) – and pressed a coin to the still, hot flesh.

“What’s wrong? Can’t move that little coin? Can’t even move yourself?” He clucked disapprovingly, my eyes showing all the rage that my body could not.

“Erik, Erik, Erik… Wann wirst du lernen?” His hands were moving lower now, very slowly as to cause myself to panic with the anticipation— when he began to flutter his fingertips again, brushing them lightly on the taut skin above my navel. It was methodical, teasing, and I felt myself regaining just enough control to smile unwillingly. He was gauging my reaction—and based on the twinkle I recognized in his eye, he found exactly what he’d been looking for.

“There. A more fitting expression for our joyous reunion.” Schmidt let his German accent drop, adopting a sleeker 1960s American one. He pointed out my silly grin to his blonde accomplice, who, even in her intense concentration, seemed amused.

“What’s the matter?” Schmidt asked in response to my cold silence, my grin widening, as he leaned closer to me, using his nails so lightly, dragging up my chest, towards my underarms; I felt my expression beginning to crack. It was easily my worst spot, and if the telepath knew, than he knew it, too. I was trying to prepare myself for it, harden myself against it—though maybe harden was not the right word—when instead he began prodding the sides of my ribcage, lightly, but insistently.

In surprise I let out a “Ha!” followed by a stream of more controlled giggles—my eyes were closed now, shut tight as my face burned with shame, my erection, which I was hoping had gone away at least a little, was returning in full force—possibly with reinforcements. This is the part where I’d normally be squirming about, jerking from one side to the next, never knowing where the attack on my helpless body was coming from, but here I could not move an inch; it seemed to make the tickling worse… or better.

“Ticklish, are we?” He commented, smirking—but we both already knew the answer to that. He resumed his work, counting up each rib on each side, pausing to graze my underarms with his fingernails—and even through the telepath’s strict control, I flinched. But again, as I was drawing up my resolve, trying to clamp my mouth shut, he brought his hands down suddenly, wiggling his fingers over my stomach, dipping a finger teasingly into my navel.

“N-nein!” I choked out, through the sharklike grin that was quickly becoming affixed to my face, my voice subsiding into laughter, high-pitched and panicked. I would have bucked him off of me had I control over my muscles, but all I could do was endure. He spent quite a bit of time swirling his fingers around my stomach, sometimes drifting towards my hips, which he would then pinch roughly—I let out the most undignified squeak when he did that—which encouraged him; he did it again in a series of quick successions, his movements facilitated by my forced stillness. I thought I was going to lose my mind with the sensation and with shame—I was being watched; my weakness on display, and Schmidt was playing me like some sick sort of musical instrument.

Then he was stroking the hollows of my armpits maddeningly, and so gleefully that I later wondered whether he was getting off on this as much as I was, his fingernails a little long, brushing through the hair and sending jolts of ticklish ecstasy through my immobile body; my cock surged higher, and harder—I could feel it pressing against my stomach, needful and as helpless as I was.

If I closed my eyes I could pretend it wasn’t him, but he casually straddled me, effectively sitting on the upper part of my stomach, knees on either side, the fabric pressing into me, and tickled harder, and when I opened my eyes I saw my own mad gleam reflected by his. I hated him, I wanted to kill him, but I just couldn’t stop laughing. It was hard to have a coherent thought in my head at all when I was being tickled like this—It was hard to have a coherent thought—Oh god. Right there. Yes.

I let out a strangled moan—while continuing to torment my right underarm with his skillful fingernails, he had reached one hand back and wrapped it around the aching shaft of my rock hard cock, stroking upward, sliding his palm lightly over the head, and back down. I couldn’t believe it—I was aroused beyond measure, tormented and teased, and the man I’ve wanted to kill almost all my life was quickly bringing me close to climax.

Right as my frenzied laughter—interrupted embarrassingly often with gasps and moans—was about to reach its peak (the surprisingly expert handjob combined with the tickling was an unbearably erotic mix)—he stopped, withdrawing his hand, and climbing off of me, smirking even wider. He looked more smug than I’d ever seen him. I was furious, and definitely not nearly to the point of begging as I was sure he wanted. Never. He saw my defiance and openly laughed at it, shaking his head as if he couldn’t believe my stupidity, nodding once to the telepath, who relaxed her hold on me enough, so that when Schmidt ran his hand over my cock one more time, he could watch me shudder.

“Emma, if you please.” Shaw said, gesturing for her to sit down by my feet as he drummed his fingernails lightly across my side, watching me squirm and listening as my quiet residual laughter died down into harsh, heavy breathing, cock twitching with every beat of my hammering heart. My eyes widened at the sight of her long, blue fingernails. Schmidt caught my expression.

“Emma has such beautiful fingernails, doesn’t she?” He said, now running his fingers through my hair as if to calm me down—it was doing the opposite. “I’m very ticklish, myself; I couldn’t imagine what they would feel like running up and down the soles of my feet…” I had the distinct feeling I was about to find out.

It started out simply enough, one fingernail on my right foot—down from toe to heel, then again. I smiled slightly, but didn’t laugh. She added another few fingers and was just dragging them slowly up and down the bottoms of both my feet now—after a few minutes of this, I felt myself dropping my guard, even almost starting to relax.

It was just what she had been waiting for.

She attacked my feet with icy vigour, first speeding up the pace, then targeting specific areas of my feet—first the soles, then the arches—nothing escaped her maddening touch; the light pressure of her fingernails was intolerable it tickled so much; therefore, I couldn’t get enough of it. Sometimes she would pause, giving me a reprieve from my gasps and laughter so I could notice the overwhelming rigidity of my cock as if to specifically draw my attention to it– I couldn’t gauge her overall reaction to this; she looked positively bored, to be honest—as honestly as I could say that I was quickly fearing this experience would become another of those relived in nightmares-- very sexually confusing nightmares.

She was possibly even more methodical than Schmidt—she was brushing her nails against the skin at the base of my toes repeatedly—each nail had its place, its own speed, targeted in such a way to maximize my reactions (she could doubtless read these better than Schmidt, being a telepath) – with the concentration it took her to torment me, I was becoming more mobile, shaking endlessly, starting to fight her mental bondage.

That was when Schmidt stepped back in. I was too caught up in what I was feeling to be aware of most anything else—it was normally a blissful, otherworldly feeling—otherworldly in that after enough of it, after it subsided, I was content for once, nerves tingling happily, euphoria radiating from every fiber of my being. When I screwed my eyes shut and ignored the motions of the boat, I felt myself approaching that place now, one usually intensified by cumming. I kept insisting to that terrible bundle of wrath inside of me that I was not giving in, but I didn’t know what else I could possibly be doing. It just felt too good—I gasped as I felt something soft moving over my torso, dragged slowly over my stiff nipples, arching my back into it, not daring to open my eyes, already feeling defeated in my mounting ecstasy.
He had sent another of the Hellfire Club into Emma’s quarters, and had come back with a swath of fur-covered fabric from the collar of a now-ruined jacket. It was an idea that must have come to him suddenly, because Emma had stopped tickling once she saw the fur. Without opening my eyes, still mostly in her thrall, I could feel her narrow her eyes at Schmidt, who obviously didn’t care in the slightest. Schmidt cleared his throat impatiently, annoyed with the lull in my torment, before it started up again. I laughed now with a more desperate tone.

He had placed his warm hand across my chest, over my sternum, pressing down—I wasn’t sure why at first, but as the telepath’s tickling began to quicken, it suddenly spiked and reached a fever pitch because I also felt her nails teasing the sensitive flesh of my underarms. This was when I began thrashing—and Schmidt kept me from moving out of their grasp the entire time.

I was a writhing mass of laughter, tears streaming down my face, my voice so hoarse as to almost be silent by this point, teased to almost the limit of my endurance. As the tickling continued at an unbelievable intensity—long nails were always the worst (or was it the best—they actually tended to be the first thing I noticed on a woman)—Schmidt began dragging that soft fur all about my torso, as if letting me get acclimated to its softness and how it made my nerves tingle with pleasure, but in a different way than the tickling did.

The helpless sharklike grin was still plastered on my face; I was laughing completely silently now so that I could hear with no trouble what Schmidt had to say.

“You’re probably not sure why I took advantage of you like this.” He said succinctly, letting the actions of his left hand speak for him, running the soft fur across my stomach, making me shudder again, then arch and groan and writhe as it plays about the base of my cock. It tickled slightly at the base, but was too soft to be really torturous. The telepath had slowed down—on both sides, not just wherever she really was, and it was a more sensual kind of tickle, one that at this point might be able to bring me to the edge of orgasm by itself.

“Look at me, Erik.” He muttered, sounding irritated. Not forgetting any time soon the location where one of his hands was, I forced my eyes to open, staring at him, drunk with pleasure, but still with a flicker of rage and defiance. This seemed to amuse him. He ran the length of the fur up the erect shaft of my cock, not realizing until it got towards the tip, how much it really did tickle me.

“Since you don’t exactly look capable of coherent thought—I’ll explain it to you.” That was Schmidt’s attempt at sounding kind, which was a miserable failure. With every word he was edging me closer and closer to cumming, working his hand faster, relishing the way I tried to recoil when the fur grazed the head of my cock or my balls. When the telepath picked up the pace again, I knew I wasn’t going to last long, trembling, grinning, and silently laughing.

“You came to kill me,” Schmidt began, “Completely understandable.” I couldn’t tear my eyes away from his, now, his pragmatism locked with my fury and confusion.

“But I can’t just let that go.” He continued, laughing to himself a little at the thought of my situation. “So I’m going to ruin this for you. Make sense?” I felt the terror welling up to the surface of my vision, trying to avert my eyes from his so that he couldn’t see it, but it was like I was being forced to look at him; it was probably the telepath’s doing.

Schmidt abandoned the fur he had been so effectively teasing me with, and for a moment I wondered why—I threw back my head suddenly gasping, screaming silently, as his hand came into contact with my cock, fingers wrapping deftly around the shaft and beginning the same stroking motion he had been employing with the fur, which was meant to tease—this was meant to really bring me over the edge. But that wasn’t all—I could feel the crackle of energy, as if little bolts of lightning were moving from his hand to all angles of my cock, and it felt—Mein Gott..—it felt amazing. The sensation was not only outside my cock, but seemed to reach deep inside, pure energy stroking and licking and tickling places I didn’t know could be stimulated in such a manner.

I was about to explode. Even the semen I felt welling up inside of me was agitated, the very molecules within the cells vibrating, and as it began building up, it tickled hellishly, from my balls all the way to the tip of my cock as it began glistening with precum—something the energy spiking from his hand seemed to be attracted to, feeling the overwhelming sensation tease and stimulate the head of my cock, reaching down inside—I was going to lose it.

“Now, whenever you think of your little fetish you’ll think of me.” Schmidt mocked, hand focusing the energy to tickle my balls—I shrieked—then returning back to torment and pleasure the shaft. I tried to ignore the last thing he said, but it seemed to echo in my head, and when those little jolts of energy came raining down more insistently, faster, and the telepath in all her meticulousness, was going wild, scratching her nails lightly against my feet and my armpits in random frantic patterns, I felt myself beginning to cum.

I threw my head back and moaned hoarse and low and long, interrupted by bouts of renewed laughter and helpless shuddering of my whole body as everything came to a climax; even the semen jetting out from my cock in long spurts seemed to tickle, and as some of it slid down the head to the underside of my cock, the little bolts of energy seemed drawn to it, magnifying the sensation, the most sensitive part of me stimulated inside and out, eagerly milking me for all I was worth. No sooner did I feel myself coming down that I suddenly felt the rush of orgasm again and mein Gott I was cumming even harder than before, I couldn’t believe it, and I wasn’t sure whether Schmidt or the telepath was responsible for it, but at the moment I didn’t care, I didn’t think, my vision was covered with blinding white—

And then it was cold and wet and I had been tossed off the deck of the Caspartina into the ocean. When I surfaced, weakly treading water, I wondered if all that had transpired had really happened—and felt the sticky warmth clinging to me underneath my wetsuit quickly beginning to cool. Either way, not only had Schmidt bested me, but had made a fool of me as well—I was still reeling and half out of it from the intensity of my double-orgasm, I could feel my skin tingle as if I had just been tickled within an inch of my life—and I was unwillingly feeling that deep sense of contentment sinking in, something I was trying desperately to cover up with rage.

From my place in the water, effectively forgotten and telepathically unencumbered, I raised the anchor and chain up out of the water, watching it coil like a snake and strike at the ship, my resolve to kill Schmidt higher than ever before.

:drool5: that was really, really well written. didn't think that I would enjoy it so much 😉 waiting for the last part!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back