• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erin's Fan Service (Poser Art - */f)

Hahathna

TMF Master
I generally try to stay away from established characters because I absolutely suck at trying to do likenesses, but in the case of Erin Esurance (Esurance's "spokes-agent"), I just had to give it a go... she's just too cute not to see get tickled silly! Sorry she's "off model"... hope you enjoy it!

Attachments

• erin_fanservice.jpg
    erin_fanservice.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 1,491
...Excellent work as always; she's certainly recognizable. Well done~!

I'm with SirSapphire... it's high time somebody subjected this character to some sensual stroking! She looks slightly different in Poser form, but indeed recognizable and still very sexy! Loved to have seen one of her commercials end this way!

Littlebighead said:
I'm with SirSapphire... it's high time somebody subjected this character to some sensual stroking! She looks slightly different in Poser form, but indeed recognizable and still very sexy! Loved to have seen one of her commercials end this way!

I'm in total agreement with you and SirSapphire, LBH... she's an adorable mascot and is a prime tickle target. Hopefully one (or more) of the many talented artists on the Theater will do an illo of her that does such a cute character justice!

It's good to know I'm not the only one who's thought that while watching one of those commercials.

Woo - I like this one - and I've never even seen the commercials. 😀 It's a sign that your drawing skills rock whether the character is famous or not. 😉

reely cool! ive been waiting a lont time to see her tickled! thanks

Great work Hahathna, I especially love the way you have done her hair and the expression on her face! 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back