• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erotic Contrasts: Tickler/Dom-Ticklee/Sub

Ticklish&InLove

TMF Master
As I was recently discussing with Rerumfontis , I've always found the juxtaposition between a calmly-amused-in-complete-control-ruthless Ler and an overwhelmed-desperately-pleading-laughing-hysterically Lee to be a very fun erotic contrast to write about. (Which, of course, should come as no surprise to my readers! LOL!)

Sooo, what unique contrasts in Tickler/Dominate-Ticklee/Submissive relationships do you find to be the most erotically charged?

It could be a particular scenario, a type of tension, a form of teasing, etc.... But what in your mind do you find to be an "erotic contrast"?

Being that I mostly prefer F/M action, I like to see an F ler who looks like she could actually overpower the M lee if she wanted to (e.g., Amazon wrestler Takaji or Candy paired with a male subby like Ninja).

Being that I mostly prefer F/M action, I like to see an F ler who looks like she could actually overpower the M lee if she wanted to (e.g., Amazon wrestler Takaji or Candy paired with a male subby like Ninja).

While I definitely get off more in being the Lee/Sub, I enjoy writing from the Ler/Don point of view...so, based in your post, MistressValerie, I think the ideal tension is generated from where the, shall we call it "playful potential " lies? LOL! 😉

Last edited:
While I definitely get off more in being the Lee/Sub, I enjoy writing from the Ler/Don point of view...so, based in your post, MistressValerie, I think the ideal tension is generated from where the, small we call it "playful potential " lies? LOL! 😉

this one loves to make men squeal...your welcome boys 😛

this one loves to make men squeal...your welcome boys 😛

Actually, I definitely prefer to Lee....I just also prefer a Ler who can take their dominate role and not be handed it (otherwise I psychologically can't "think if them as a dominate Ler, and "believing" that is a large part of the fun for me.) Therefore, simply surrendering doesn't make me think the Ler has earned the dominate role....so, a playful wrestle or tickle fight leading to the Ler getting his or her way is an ideal situation in my book!:wub

Last edited:
sweetie a ler is a ler no matter how ya put it. ya may be more submissive but your still a switch who is a fun ler. just more leeish then lerish is all

Depends on my mood. Some days I'm in the mood for the type T&IL described-thr calm, quietly smirking bastard who loves that they're in control. Oftentimes I'm in the mood for the Goof Type as I call them, spouting baby talk and anything else they can do to make you squeal and blush like a maniac. Sometimes I like the Wrestler, because being pinned rather than tied yet just as helpless is an amazing feeling. Then there's when I just want a straight up switch, for those times I'm either in the mood to go back and forth or because I'm feeling insecure and being able to get in a few good minutes of lerring helps me not be so embarrassed about wanting to submit :blush

~K

sweetie a ler is a ler no matter how ya put it. ya may be more submissive but your still a switch who is a fun ler. just more leeish then lerish is all

You may label me whatever you want, dragon.:rolleyes But for those that actually want to hear what I prefer, I've made it quite clear about what I like, which is definitely to Lee. :wub And being turned on by someone who can overpower me is part of the attraction there. When I start a tickle fight, it is always with the hope the other will win, not because I let them, but because they are actually that much more good at getting the upper hand, in which case I always pray mercy is denied....*giggle!*:blush :blush :blush :blush

Last edited:
Depends on my mood. Some days I'm in the mood for the type T&IL described-thr calm, quietly smirking bastard who loves that they're in control. Oftentimes I'm in the mood for the Goof Type as I call them, spouting baby talk and anything else they can do to make you squeal and blush like a maniac. Sometimes I like the Wrestler, because being pinned rather than tied yet just as helpless is an amazing feeling. Then there's when I just want a straight up switch, for those times I'm either in the mood to go back and forth or because I'm feeling insecure and being able to get in a few good minutes of lerring helps me not be so embarrassed about wanting to submit :blush

~K

Karen, you are lovable no matter what!🙂

But, in relation to the topic, what psychological "contrast" or "tension" grabs your "attention"the most?

Last edited:
For sure a lee that is playful and trying to get her ler back, or saying bratty comments, and a ler that has control, but knows how to have fun too. And for sure gets the lee back for the comments and acting silly.

For sure a lee that is playful and trying to get her ler back, or saying bratty comments, and a ler that has control, but knows how to have fun too. And for sure gets the lee back for the comments and acting silly.

I soooo agree with you, ticklishgiggles! It IS sooooo much fun to be on the Zlee end of a Ler teaching a "ticklish" lesson!
:wub :blush :wub :blush

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back