• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erotic Request

NWIBOY

TMF Expert
Are there any artists out there that want to tackle my erotic request?

I want to see what each of you can come up with.

The scene: A nude girl bound tightly to a bed, arms tied up above her head, legs spread nice and far, getting her vagina and breasts licked by one, two, or three women.

This would be sort of like a group of lesbian women giving a straight girl the sexual experience of a lifetime against her will. Sure, she enjoys the pleasure, but would not initially consent to this sort of thing considering that she identifies as straight. Perhaps this first experience will change her mind...which is what the other women are trying to accomplish.

What do you think? I find a scenario like this to be extremely erotic and sexual.....and the whole bound aspect of the scene also "ties" in closely with the tickle fetish.

Took the liberty of moving this to the image requests forum. Good luck with the request. 🙂

Try contacting artists on dedicated hentai sites, i recommend hentai foundry

Also, be prepared to open up your pocketbook. Artists have to eat food and drink bourbon just like you and me.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back