• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erotic Tickles (*/f, REALLY BIG PIC) 18+

ViperGTS

Erotic_Tickles.jpg

Got the inspiration from a similar anime pic that was less adult.

Well, I didn't draw the picture for the adult audiance among us.

Now before those select few (couple really) decide to breathe down my neck, hear me out first.

While I don't agree with you having used my picture in this way, and it is against my rules that you used it to the extent you did, and that you didn't ask permission to use my picture for inspirational purposes, and that you didn't give me credit for the inspiration (which is only right) I will say this-

I'm glad that you were inspired nonetheless. I may not agree with what you have done here, but I'm not mad or frustrated with you.

I will ask you however, nicely, to please ask me before you use my pictures, whether they are editted, recreated or used in some way contrary and opposite of how I created them. You've totally changed the theme but you've copied everything else (to the best of your ability).

I can't say I'm flattered, so please just bare this in mind next time, if there is a next time. If me and my art really do inspire you and me and it cause you or compel you to draw, then I'm all for that. But consider first, during, and after such drawings where that inspiration came from. A little credit to the original artist is only right, whether that be me or someone else.

And trust me when I say this- Covering ALL your bases first will avoid BIG problems later.

As for the picture, well, it would be like critiquing my own work, and that would be weird in that this wasn't drawn by me and the theme wasn't changed by me. So I won't critique this picture, it wouldn't be fair to. What can I say other than you took something and made it your own. Decent job with what you had to work with. 🙂

Last edited:
yeah viper, thats kinda wrong, although i like it much at the very least, give the original artist some credit.

My sincere apologies, friend. Where I found the pic there was no original artist credited, and I can't say that I looked too hard for that information. So, if you like, we can take this down, I did not intend to upset you or rip your work at all. What do you think?

Again, I am very sorry for not crediting you; I didn't know who it was.

Apology accepted.

This is the hard part, when things like this happen out of ignorance. I don't blame you so much as I blame the person(s) who take my work all the time, distribute without my permission or knowledge and don't even give me credit or linkage. Its an injustice to me and by extension, my fans. I find these people out however, sooner or later, but alas, its an ongoing effort.

This is why distribution needs to be controlled people! I don't talk about it for nothing! What just happened here could have been avoided. Now do you all see how its all linked together? How something so seemingly innocent as passing around artwork can disrupt everything? This shouldn't be happening, but on my watch its going to be happening even less. I'm not just concerned for myself, I'm concerned for all of the artists here, and by extension our writers and authors too of all the varying calibers and levels of skill and talent. This is happening more than you think it is, and I've been continuing to root these places out and take back whats ours. If you don't mind that this is happening, then you're part of the problem and what happened right now is partly your fault. If you aren't doing anything, you're doing nothing, and that feeds the effort of people that don't care. And its people that don't care that do what they do.

Now, back to you Viper-

Since this doesn't surprize me, just tell me where exactly you got the original picture or ANY of my pictures from, and we'll call it even.

Last edited:
Damned if I remember. I have had this drawing for...hell, four, five months now? My memory has been terrible lately with the hell I have been going through, and sadly I do not remember where I found this at all. 🙁

I sure hope you're not trying to protect someone or yourself from ratting someone out. You need to do the right thing here. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, not that I'm completely doubting you.

Tell me this at least- Do you remember if it was a yahoo group, or was it a regular website? Or perhaps maybe a forum? Was it an anime group, a fetish group, both, or perhaps a group that has nothing to do with anime but just had it there for hording and collecting's sake?

Also, have you seen my artwork anywhere else? I'd like you to name those places if you can so I can know whether or not I have given those sites permission to have my work featured there. It doesn't matter if my work is no longer there. I want to know, to your knowledge where it has been.

I know this is asking alot, but consider it part of the peace offering between you and myself.

@ everyone else-

Its time to crack down like never before. I emplore you all, whether you like me or my art or not, to stand up for principle and tell me where you have seen my work and where it currently is.

I have nothing to offer you in return but my sincere gratitude and respect..

to the best of my knowledge, I believe it was a Yahoo group, a collection of art from all over the place. I dont think any of the pictures were given due credit.

Of course they weren't. They just wanted/want to make new members and generate attention from using it. Giving credit where credit is due hampers the effectiveness of what they want to happen. It detracts the attention and time they steal from us. The artwork means nothing to them, it might as well just be a number, and hell, it is sometimes. They rename files to things like "anime0012" "tk0245" and things like that. They don't even know who the characters are or what series they are from in most cases- A further sign that they don't care and are being completely reckless. Theres no excuse for them, and anyone that would say they tried to find us is a liar. We wouldn't have been hard to find, especially given that tickling and barefoot media is unique, and the community is large enough for one to have a good idea where such material will have generated from.

Are you sure you only recall that one site? If you don't want to help me, please tell me so.

I'll vouch for the five months, he's had that piece of work on deviantart for AWILE now. It's actually where I met him before I realized he was a member ^^

Thats all well and good, but that doesn't change it.

In light of this Viper, I do want the picture removed from deviantart or any other place you uploaded it to other than this site. I want to contain this as best as possible. Its either that or give me credit for five month old work and explain that the original wasn't adult in nature. I don't see how that helps any one of us though. I'd ask the same for any other of my pictures you may have used unknowningly. If they are recent enough, give me credit for them please. Thank you.

And you Myst, you seem to be around, have you seen my artwork on different places? Which ones?

I hope you fare well, and I hope you don't overexert yourself on my account. 😛

Hilarious...

Wah wah wah...*Opens up an Umbrella*

Gee I didn't realise it rained this much around here. What a downpour of utter whining. For a freakin' doodle. o-O I'm surprised Viper's taking him half as seriously as he is. I would have laughed in his virtual face.

---Ace

Re: Hilarious...

Ace Riley said:
Wah wah wah...*Opens up an Umbrella*

Gee I didn't realise it rained this much around here. What a downpour of utter whining. For a freakin' doodle. o-O I'm surprised Viper's taking him half as seriously as he is. I would have laughed in his virtual face.

---Ace

You must not know what 'Intellectual Property' means then..

Intellectual property is beside the point, but thanks for mentioning it.

Our friend Ace obviously just wanted to take a jab at me. Its obvious given that this thread is old and was down the list. His bumping it back up just to say that is evidence of intent to get his point acrossed.

He refered to it as a "doodle". I don't doodle. Doodling is something an eight year old does. I do sketches and pieces, thats what I do. While he might say or think its all the same to him, its not the same to me and a hell of alot of other people, as there are clearly different levels and mediums in art. The fact he refered to it as a mere "doodle" shows he doesn't respect the piece, whether that be the original or this one here and is indifferent. Furthermore, he says he would have laughed at me. Well, Viper didn't for all the right reasons. Viper either respects me or respects my work, or both, and he dealt with this in a very professional manner dispite his position and what he had done unknowningly. A manner in which I can only be pleased with. Like Ace would have liked, Viper could have handled it much worse. He was mature and professional about it, much to the frustration of anyone that was looking for someone to 'stick it to me'. The fact everyone walked away just fine without any defiance involved is obviously unsettling to some people.

Thats all this is, 'sticking it to me.' No cigar before, so he's saying something about it now, so long after it happened. Its his opinion and right to say I'm whining. But its my opinon and right to say he's being pety about something that no longer matters and doesn't mean anything to anyone anymore.

Just to be safe and avoid the possibility of ugliness, I'm going to ask that this thread either be monitored or even closed. The last thing we need is a ruckus because someone wanted to deliver a cheap shot knowing very well I was in the right. And you know me, I won't back down or try and weasel out of it. So I'm sure everyone can appriciate this in foresight and really won't mind or take it to heart. 🙂

EDIT: The appropriate forum moderators have now been notified.

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back