• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eskimo kisses and bunny banter

Number 8

TMF Poster
MistressValerie said:
Congrats, Whipping Boy 😉 I'm guessing the nose-pinching was foreplay ... when I'm in the mood for some "luv," I usually signal it by giving my hubby an Eskimo kiss (rubbing noses) 😱 😉

I must say that the nose pinching between her does did arouse me bigtime! I guess girls know what their doing huh? 😛 So Eskimo Kissing/rubbing noses for you Mistress Valerie? Are you of Eskimo Indian descent, is "rubbing noses" a code for something else or are you simply well...rubbing noses? 😱

Whipping Boy said:
I must say that the nose pinching between her does did arouse me bigtime! I guess girls know what their doing huh? 😛 So Eskimo Kissing/rubbing noses for you Mistress Valerie? Are you of Eskimo Indian descent, is "rubbing noses" a code for something else or are you simply well...rubbing noses? 😱
Rubbing noses to me is literally rubbing noses, lol. When I first did it to my now-hubby he found it a turn-on, so I've used it to signal romance ever since 😉

MistressValerie said:
Rubbing noses to me is literally rubbing noses, lol. When I first did it to my now-hubby he found it a turn-on, so I've used it to signal romance ever since 😉

I guess that explains the bunny by your name below Mistress Valerie? The nose twitching type stuff? 🙂

I have two pet rabbits in real life; they are so cute and full of love that I had to put one on my sig 😱

MistressValerie said:
I have two pet rabbits in real life; they are so cute and full of love that I had to put one on my sig 😱

Wow, in the butcher shop up the street I see skinned rabbits hanging sometimes with the chickens and sausage so I hope you don't live in Baltimore or you'll have to get a really big lock for your pets! 😀

Eek! :shocked: Once I saw a package of frozen rabbit meat in a grocery store in California, which for some reason struck me as more funny than gross. It's hard for me to imagine people eating such cute creatures, but interestingly, the rabbit was originally domesticated for its meat and only later were rabbits kept as pets.

Yeah, i've rubbed noses with my girlfriend before. A couple times. Not often. And no, i'm not of Eskimo indian descent. It's not really a turn-on for either of us, she and I both find the rubbing nose thing cute but that's about it. =P

Also, thanks for the clarification of the rabbit in your siggy, Val. I've actually been wondering about that for a while now. The first time I saw it, I thought it represented you being a playboy bunny or something. XD

I really do have to get my mind out of the gutter. >_>

Eskimo-kissing is adorable. I cant get enough of it 🙂 don't do it nearly as often as I would like tho. My gf has the perfect nose too (ya I kinda have a nose fetish as well as a foot fetish 😛)

RTL, my hubby also thinks that feet and noses are the most interesting parts of the female anatomy 🙂 He loves my nose because it is small and rounded 😱

😀 I eskimo kissed my gf yesterday (I also tickled her into silent laughter, but that only took 10 seconds of tickling lol my gf is more ticklish than I previously thought). Eskimokissing just rocks my soxx0rz!

Ya noses are adorable. My gf's nose has an interesting shape to it, and its a nice size (big enough, but still fits her face).

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back