• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Europe... United...

fblueraincoat

don't all of you people writing from many different countries from Europe think that there should at least be an "official" thread for all your posts, instead of too many posts like "anyone from holland/italy/spain/greece/belgium/germany/etc..." ??

maybe i am wrong, but wouldn't anyone new to the forums (just like once i was) or anyone that has no time to scroll through all the threads in the personals section to find the posts that contain someone from a European country get messed up with all this seperate posts?

i know some people here tried something like this before, but as far as i know, that was way too long ago... can we do it now?

what do you think? can you show it by sending a message to this thread including your age / gender / location ?

It's worth a try. 😀

Okay, I am Senshi. Hello. I live in Wales, which is a small country near Bristol. 🙂

Language could be the barrier, though...
To rephrase the old saying, we made Europe; now we ought to make the Europeans.

😉

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back