• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Even Ninja Laugh (Mitarashi Anko/Naruto)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Mitarashi Anko, from Naruto. 🙂

Drawn in Painter IX on tablet.

I may go back in and spruce it up some more later, but I'm content with it for now. ^^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Artwork by & © Damien Jones 2007

Mitarashi Anko © Masashi Kishimoto/SHUEISHA Inc.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Attachments

• Mitarashi Anko.JPG
    Mitarashi Anko.JPG
    354.2 KB · Views: 224
3 day grace period has ended.😛 Bump 1. Its sad, really. I thought having this forum seperated from the fetish stuff would mean bumping wouldn't be necessary or as necessary since material like this would not be bumped down by the fetish content, but I can see its only made it worse, since as a standalone concept, non-tickling art is simply not popular. While I didn't expect it to be on a fetish website, I figured the situation would improve in some ways. I guess the artists who provide this content will have to weather the storm and see what comes of it.

Gotta take the bitter with the sweet (the sweet being that material like this has it's own forum to begin with). I'm a Mastermind, according to that personality test (an INTJ). So, if this forum fails miserably, like the one on TMF is doing, then I'm sure at least I'll have a solution. ROFL! 😛

You're pissing in the wind, Vlad. Da Vinci himelf wouldn't get any response in this place if it's not fetish related. That's why they're here. And I've been watching the same regular contributors be consistently disappointed over it for a few years now.

You're pissing in the wind, Vlad. Da Vinci himelf wouldn't get any response in this place if it's not fetish related. That's why they're here. And I've been watching the same regular contributors be consistently disappointed over it for a few years now.

LOL, pissing in the wind. I like that. I'll have to use that later as an analogy, myself. 😀

Although, in my case specifically, I am used to getting responses on all my work, so if I am pissing in the wind, its not exactly coming back and hitting my pants. LOL XD

This is just a bump, not a personal complaint. The complaining I was doing was for the situation of non-tickling art overall, not MY art specifically. Even then, it was more like musing outloud than anything. It (this thread) has been here for 3 days with no responses. Usually I would get one within the hour of the thread's creation. Maybe I need to start the lashing back up again, or increase them.

For example:

Haven't responded for a day = 1 lashing

Haven't responded for 3 days = 2 lashings

Haven't responded for a week = 10 lashings

Haven't responded in well over 2 weeks = 20 lashings and a neural implant

Haven't responded since I can't remember when = Flogging, 50 lashings, activation of the nerual overide device

etc., etc.

Last edited:
Yeah, you likely do get responses to all your stuff... eventually. But you know it - a first time artist who posts a tickle pic will get 100 views in 15 minutes and probably some comments. Straying off topic here lowers your chance of being prioritized. Artists like you, Kalamos, Ness, and others who have been around a while and who's personalities are familiar to the community will be looked at every time, but you'll still be behind tickling content because the majority of people are here for the fetish, not for their appreciation of art. Consider it a moral victory that you're part of the fabric here and most people who have logged in more than three times in their life have seen your stuff or read your posts. It's conservative to say there are probably 20,000 lurkers here who could quote you on something or remember a particular thread you've participated in.

Having said that, I'd still bet my next newborn that you would lose a view contest between the best thing you've even done and anything labeled "_____ in stocks".

Yeah, you likely do get responses to all your stuff... eventually. But you know it - a first time artist who posts a tickle pic will get 100 views in 15 minutes and probably some comments. Straying off topic here lowers your chance of being prioritized. Artists like you, Kalamos, Ness, and others who have been around a while and who's personalities are familiar to the community will be looked at every time, but you'll still be behind tickling content because the majority of people are here for the fetish, not for their appreciation of art. Consider it a moral victory that you're part of the fabric here and most people who have logged in more than three times in their life have seen your stuff or read your posts. It's conservative to say there are probably 20,000 lurkers here who could quote you on something or remember a particular thread you've participated in.

Having said that, I'd still bet my next newborn that you would lose a view contest between the best thing you've even done and anything labeled "_____ in stocks".

It would seem like artists like me are trapped between a rock and a hard place here, but fortunately this will never truely be my demise since I have several art sites I go to where my artistic needs are met. I don't depend on this website for them (for obvious reasons, its a fetish site), and, in the event they are not nutured here as well, I can expect to get them nutured elsewhere. In fact, in some ways, its BECAUSE I know what its like to be on the recieving end of differing levels of receptiveness to a crowd that I have something to compare this all too.

My advice to ANY artist here is to become a larger part of the art community. Don't just fiddle around on sites like this. Do what I do and make accounts on multiple sites. Not only will you get your art and name out there faster, but you won't suffer any if one particular site isn't working out for you at any given time. Don't be intimidated or afraid to take a bigger step into a larger world.

By giving yourself options, you avoid getting shut out. You assure yourself a situation where you'll always be exposed to the right people at the right time, the ones who will appriciate your work when others cannot, are busy, idle, overlook it, or whatever the case is.

Last edited:
Not to mention anime is not very popular here. Anyway, my mind is going from lack of sleep, so I can't say anything in depth about it right now. But it's really good. Hopefully I'll remember to add on to this later on.

... Maybe I need to start the lashing back up again, or increase them.

For example:

Haven't responded for a day = 1 lashing

Haven't responded for 3 days = 2 lashings

Haven't responded for a week = 10 lashings

Haven't responded in well over 2 weeks = 20 lashings and a neural implant

Haven't responded since I can't remember when = Flogging, 50 lashings, activation of the nerual overide device

etc., etc.

LMAO careful there bro, apparently there are a lot of submissives on this board... your plan could backfire, for all the reasons a submissive would want it to 😛

Now, you know I adore your characters bro. I'm a fan of every single one (I'm still waiting on a tickling pic Rona, she's by far my personal favorite of your creations *sigh*)

Now this piece is nothing short of amazing. You've worked your magic again, and come out with a face that I can really relate to. I'm not familiar with the Naruto anime, so I can't really appreciate the transition from anime-style art to "western??" style... but typically I favor your western style because you really flesh out all the features, and give them personality. Since I'm a total sucker for a pretty smile, and laugh face, let me outline what I particularly like about this piece:

1. The crescent eyes. I love it when a woman's eyes get crescent shaped when she smiles or laughs. And you've managed to make the eyes look slightly wet, which is something that also catches my attention

2. The cheeks! I love cheeks that bunch up into "apple cheeks" when a woman laughs.

3. The huuuge "I'm laughing and I'm not ashamed of it" smile! You drew a very pretty laughing face 😀 I notice how some women cover their mouths when they laugh; probably due to self-consciousness, which is a shame because I find nothing more beautiful than the face of a woman when she is beside herself with laughter. The bigger the laughing mouth, the better in my book.

4. Awesome hair-style that frames the face well 🙂 again, not familiar with the anime so this is fresh to my eyes. I'm lovin it.

All in all, I can practically hear her laugh when I look at the picture. I hear my girlfriend's laughter because Anko shares all the qualities I adore about my girlfriend's face when she laughs. Part of what I adore about my girlfirend is that she loves to laugh; she enjoys it, and isn't shy about it. I just love crackin' her up any chance I get.

You've definitely out done yourself 🙂

So, who do you think would win in a tickle fight? Rona or Anko? *not-so-subtle hint hint* =P

Thanks for the bump! I haven't been on these boards in ages, and I'm glad I didn't miss this…

Not to mention anime is not very popular here. Anyway, my mind is going from lack of sleep, so I can't say anything in depth about it right now. But it's really good. Hopefully I'll remember to add on to this later on.

Actually, I disagree. Anime if very popular here. If you actually look at the artists and what they draw, anime content accounts for nearly half of ALL the artwork we see (here and on TMF). People are drawing in anime styles or in styles which are blended with anime, or in styles which look very similar or use some of the concepts.

In fact, stop for a moment and check this out. Most of our well-known artists (past and present) have drawn anime extensively or they at least dabbled in it at some point.

You've got me, you, ness, Kenjisan, grippedchimp, kahoshiden, slaanesh, lostonezero, scamwich, just to name several.

Of the named people, most have had work with one or more community publications on one or more occasions, or they are self-published.

So, it is very popular (even lucrative as a niche theme). Although, when it comes to people actually replying I think the issue is more with content than it is with style. While style certainly has something to do with it, if its got no tickling or foot fetish, many could care less and I'd vouch that any indifference is attributed to that, rather than its because its anime.

Most of our new artists coming in are into anime too, and we sometimes have anime discussions as a community. Its no stretch to say its a part of the community as much as toons ever were and people obviously eat it up because most of our known artists are popular and have/had their own following, are bombarded with requests, and/or do commissions.

Last edited:
Excellent job Vlad. I like how you did the skin tone, fabric texture, tongue texture, highlights in the hair, clothes and eyes, and shadows in the hair and clothes.
Great expression as well.

Excellent all-around. 🙂

P.S. You see my Private message. 🙂

LMAO careful there bro, apparently there are a lot of submissives on this board... your plan could backfire, for all the reasons a submissive would want it to 😛

Well, if they get their jollies from being punished, then I'll have to do it in a way that isn't pleasant for them. Even a sadist has things they're uncomfortable with. So, for example, I'll expose them to their deepest fear and since they're all tied up they can't escape, its even worse. If you're afraid of needles, for example, then I'll set up a row of needles on a machine that will stab at you within inches of poking you.

There goes your pleasure. Down the wee-wee (not to mention you'll also go wee-wee out of fear) 😛

Now, you know I adore your characters bro. I'm a fan of every single one (I'm still waiting on a tickling pic Rona, she's by far my personal favorite of your creations *sigh*)

I DO know you adore my characters? Wait, what am I saying...of course I know. I did install that neural override in you, afterall. A quick shock to your nervous system always did get you seeing things my way. 😀

(You say that about her now, when I've only drawn one picture of her. While she'll look even better as I refine her, no doubt, theres still other characters I haven't drawn or shared yet and you may like them even more. If and when I do share them, you'll be like "Rona who?" 😛 You're so fickle. If you disagree with that...*has finger on neural overide button*)

Now this piece is nothing short of amazing. You've worked your magic again,

Are you calling me a warlock!? I don't do that sort of thing! *presses button and shocks him* XD

and come out with a face that I can really relate to. I'm not familiar with the Naruto anime, so I can't really appreciate the transition from anime-style art to "western??" style... but typically I favor your western style because you really flesh out all the features, and give them personality. Since I'm a total sucker for a pretty smile, and laugh face, let me outline what I particularly like about this piece:

I think more people are going to be coming back to Naruto now that the filler is over and the main plot story continues. Although, I heard that in the manga version, they've already done away with Mitarashi, and we have yet to see her again. We see more of other minor characters (like the children of the village) than we see her. I think they may just drop her, or not use her until they have some role for her. Its a shame really, she seemed pretty unique and different.

As for "western style", thats something new I've never heard anyone refer my art to. I guess that because its realistic it could look more ethnic. But that being the case, she's still japanese just as Rona is still celtic despite the style.

1. The crescent eyes. I love it when a woman's eyes get crescent shaped when she smiles or laughs. And you've managed to make the eyes look slightly wet, which is something that also catches my attention

2. The cheeks! I love cheeks that bunch up into "apple cheeks" when a woman laughs.

3. The huuuge "I'm laughing and I'm not ashamed of it" smile! You drew a very pretty laughing face 😀 I notice how some women cover their mouths when they laugh; probably due to self-consciousness, which is a shame because I find nothing more beautiful than the face of a woman when she is beside herself with laughter. The bigger the laughing mouth, the better in my book.

4. Awesome hair-style that frames the face well 🙂 again, not familiar with the anime so this is fresh to my eyes. I'm lovin it.

Responses in order:

1.) I had to be creative with that. It wasn't a choice. Truth be told, Naruto is a nice series and all, but they put very little detail into the important things. I realize that when its an animation they don't have the time to do that, but Anko has grey eyes in the show. Thats it. They're sort of just grey with the iris in the middle. That didn't leave me much to work with.

I figured the most realistic color that grey would be is hazel or brown, and thats what I did. Sometimes, you just have to assume things. Or, you can color their eyes exactly as they are. Its really the artist's choice and preference. Anko has purple hair, but realistically, she'd probably have black.

2.) Eeeeeeeeeeeee o^_______^o

3.) I'm glad that you caught that. Whether whats happening was a joke that someone told that she thought was funny or something funny happened, I wanted her to look candid here. I have a feeling Tsunade would be the same way under similar circumstances.

People who would cover their mouths: Hinata, Tenten, Shizune

Although, in all fairness, these characters are also more reserved and shy so its practically to be expected. That, and they'd probably giggle more than laugh.

4.) "I'm lovin' it"!? What the fuzzy!? We're not at McDonalds! *presses the shock button again* XD

All in all, I can practically hear her laugh when I look at the picture. I hear my girlfriend's laughter because Anko shares all the qualities I adore about my girlfriend's face when she laughs. Part of what I adore about my girlfirend is that she loves to laugh; she enjoys it, and isn't shy about it. I just love crackin' her up any chance I get.

I like that you have a real example to compare this to and that it reminds you of something. I like it when/if I can do that for somebody.

You've definitely out done yourself 🙂

If you say so. You've said so before. So, you're either right, or I need to shock you some more until you are. XD

So, who do you think would win in a tickle fight? Rona or Anko? *not-so-subtle hint hint* =P

Well, lets analyze it a bit. Rona is physically stronger. Anko is faster. Anko can probably use the terrain more to her advantage in a hurry than Rona could (this isn't saying Rona can't, but in a hurry we're talking about, ninjas are supposed to be really good at setting traps quickly).

Rona is a half-elf, however. So, she does have better sight and hearing. So if Anko were to try and sneak up on her it probably wouldn't work. Also, Rona is wearing armor, and if Anko wanted to tickle her, she'd probably have to struggle to take if off, and its not like Rona will just let her.

Also, Anko (and all/most of the ninja in that show) wear sandals. So getting the sandals off is less work for Rona.

Lets be fair though and say Rona isn't wearing any armor right now. Afterall, she's not always wearing it.

Taking my personal bias out of the equation, I'd still have to say Rona would win. Rona has the strength to hold Anko in place and tickle her at the same time, or long enough to tie her up.

Anko is probably the better tickler though, since I doubt Rona knows what she's doing and has little to no experience in it.

So, its Rona for the win. All she has to do is grab Anko and it's over.

Although, if you want to say that the jitsu powers Anko has are real and can be applied to this situation, realistically, then she's probably win, since she can disappear, do the whole ninja bit and use her snakes as ropes (possibly even tickle tools) and in this sense, Anko has more reach and leverage over Rona.

So, I'll be fair.

If theres no jitsu powers involved, Rona wins. If there are jitsu powers involved, Anko wins. ^^

Thanks for the bump! I haven't been on these boards in ages, and I'm glad I didn't miss this…

*shocks him one more time for not being here in ages* XD

How many shocks is that now? *counts them...* 3 times! You got off easy! XD

Actually, you also missed this:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=34745

Last edited:
Excellent job Vlad. I like how you did the skin tone, fabric texture, tongue texture, highlights in the hair, clothes and eyes, and shadows in the hair and clothes.
Great expression as well.

Excellent all-around. 🙂

P.S. You see my Private message. 🙂

Thank you. 🙂

Yeah, I saw it earlier, but I was busy. I'll go check it now. 🙂

:weird:
Ya...uh GAH! you could definitely find ways to GAH! turn the tables on a submissive :sharp_tee

:weird: fun if your GAH! into that sorta thing :sharp_tee not my cup of tea tho :sharp_tee GAH! I like to use a submissive's submissiveness to indulge my own GAH! domish tendencies... but I'm digressing GAH!
:drool:

You'd have to press pretty hard to erase Rona out of my mind lol. Consider this a challenge 😛 I've peppered my comments to you about what I've found appealing about the characters I have liked thus far... and before you reach again for that little button*

*BANG!* *casually spins his pistol before holstering it* there u go 😛 I've cured you off your button pressing fetish :evil:

When I said "western style" I was referring to how you flesh out each facial feature. With your typical anime style there is very little facial detail beyond round eyes; a pointy nose and a line for a mouth (in some cases lips to show maturity) and oh yes... a healthy amount of boobage 😛 So I associate complete facial detail with western style art.

As I said, I'm not familiar with the anime, so I wasn't really able to appreciate the "ad-libbing" on your part, in terms of how you chose to detail her face... but now that you've described it I can appreciate it more 🙂

That's an interesting analysis. I'd love to see Rona lose tho; only because that would give you an excuse to draw her laughing face xD I'd imagine seeing Rona laugh would be a moment to cherish, as she may rarely have a reason to smile let alone laugh...

I'll check out that other thread right away... if I can only stop my mousing arm from twitching 😛

:weird:
and before you reach again for that little button*

*BANG!* *casually spins his pistol before holstering it* there u go 😛 I've cured you off your button pressing fetish :evil:

My hand-held contraption! My precious hand-held contraption! *sulks and cries as he sits on the floor collecting the pieces*

YOU BASTARD! YOU MONSTER!

If thats the way its gonna be, fine! I shall make a new neural activator, new and improved...one that will deliver twice the shock! XD

That's an interesting analysis. I'd love to see Rona lose tho; only because that would give you an excuse to draw her laughing face xD I'd imagine seeing Rona laugh would be a moment to cherish, as she may rarely have a reason to smile let alone laugh...

Of course you'd like to see that you fiendishly fetishy fetish person you! XD

Its not to say I won't draw Rona smiling and laughing, though. She's not completely stoic; in fact, in several ways, she's quite the opposite. Its really a matter of what the situation is about that would draw out any aspect of her personality at any given time.

A Legend is born again

sorry dude I saw the pic and totally forgot to reply sorry sorry sorry :redface:

but to the pic part: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

the hair is done with outstanding detail 🙂
the handbead looks so real with those light reflections
mouth is just a piece of art
skin colour is real natural 😉
great expression on the face
also nice one with the muscles in the neck 😉
great detail on the wrinkels really gives the pic his real expression
great eyes 😉

i'm just not a fan of the nose sorry but that's just my opinion

but overall a real piece of art you can be proud of yourself 😉

so in the famous word of me ^^ : YOU PASSED BIG TIME

You did say so yourself. LOL Thank you, and congrats on the first post. 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back