• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Evening Reunited Part Two

crydun

Verified
Evening Reunited, Part Two

It was nearly three in the morning when Luke and Heather finally fell asleep, their passion satiated. The sun was high in the sky and streaming through the windows when Heather awoke, her body stretching like a cat on a hot summer day. She lazily rolled over and looked at the alarm clock. It said ten o ‘clock. Heather yawned stretched again. It was Saturday and neither one of them had to work. She rolled back over and watched Luke dreamily, as he slept peacefully next to her, his naked body glistening with sunlight.
A slow smile spread across Heather’s face as she thought about the night before. What had possessed Luke to pay so much attention to her all of a sudden. Wonder what I could do for him that would rock his world, she thought to herself. She mulled ideas over in her mind. Let’s see. What does he like, she asked herself. Her eyes wandered to the nylons she had wore yesterday, lying on the bureau. She climbed out of bed quickly and went to the closet. What can I wear that would knock him dead, she thought as she scanned the articles in her closet. Her eyes settled on a red satin chemise with feathers on the top of the bodice. They trailed to the bottom of the closet, closing in on a pair of red spike heels. This will tickle his fancy, she thought, chuckling to herself. She dressed quickly and then paused to look in the mirror. What gazed back at her was a woman dressed to kill in a red chemise with feathers at the top of the bodice, black nylons and red spike heels. She quickly piled her blonde hair on the top of her head and held it in place with a red barrette. She had applied her makeup and now painted her lips a deep shade of red. She returned to the mirror for one last check. This will definitely knock him dead, she thought to herself, a wide smile spreading across her face.
She briskly walked over to the chair in the bedroom and sat down. What can I do for him now, she thought to herself. She remembered how he’d wooed her on their honeymoon in the hotel room’s Jacuzzi. She had to stop herself from giggling out loud at the memories of that occasion. Our seven year anniversary is next Wednesday but we’ll both be working, she thought to herself. I know! I’ll reenact our honeymoon for him today. We both have the day off. We’ll have all the time in the world. That’s it!
She bounded down the stairs and prepared some bowls of fresh fruit just like he’d done on their honeymoon. She grabbed a can of whipped cream out of the refrigerator, and a tray to put it all on. Then, she headed for the bathroom and grabbed a basket of scented oils and lotions and put it on the tray. She hurried up the stairs and arranged things in the bathroom. She turned on the Jacuzzi then and set the temp. so it would be steamy when she woke him. She grabbed two towels out of the linen closet and put them on the heated towel rack. She pulled a black silk scarf out of a drawer. This will make a great blindfold! She put it in her hand and then went to wake Luke.
She creeped to Luke’s side of the bed and stroked his foot lightly, causing him to moan and jolt up. “What is it? Where’s the fire?”
“Wake up honey. I have a surprise for you.”
“Oh really? What’s the surprise?”
“You’ll find out soon enough. First, I have to blindfold you.”
“Sounds like fun. I can’t wait!”
“Follow me.”
“To the moon and back, baby!”
Heather led him over to the Jacuzzi, which was frothy and steaming. The smell of the ocean-scented bath salts mixed with the chocolate candles, was overpowering yet erotic to Luke, who stood there, blindfolded. Heather gently put her hand on Luke’s shoulder and gently coaxed him into the tub. He complied, giving her a broad smile. She gently removed the blindfold. “You showed me a good time last night, honey. Now, it’s my turn to do something for you,” she whispered in his ear.
“Oh really,” Luke smiled in surprise and for the first time, took her in. She was decked to the nines, wearing a red baby doll with feathers on the top, black hose and red high heels. Her long blonde tresses were pulled up in a French twist. He smiled at her as he thought how delicious she looked.
“Lay back on this pillow” Heather ordered gently. Luke complied, his senses rising to the occasion and basking in his surroundings. He closed his eyes and felt Heather begin to gently rub his shoulders. She kneaded all of the tension out of them and then moved to his spine, rubbing away in both directions. When his back was totally relaxed, she moved to his thighs and rubbed them gently but firmly, causing him to flinch a time or two. She allowed her hands to caress his calves, gently removing all tension. Finally, she lowered herself into the tub gently and gently lifted his foot into her lap. She started at the heel and slowly worked her way up the sole of his foot, ending with the toes.
By this time, Luke was half asleep and deeply relaxed. Seeing this, she leaned over and whispered “Time for some fun, big boy!” She reached into the bag by the tub and pulled out a bottle of Eros, and gently rubbed it into Luke’s foot. She placed the well-oiled foot onto the edge of the tub where it would not get wet. She repeated the motions with his other foot. Having both feet on the edge of the tub, well-oiled and relaxed, Heather leaned over and put the blindfold back on Luke.
Having him secured and blindfolded, Heather pulled a big plume feather out of the bag behind the tub. She leaned over and stroked Luke’s foot gently. He jarred awake and his head made circular motions looking for what woke him. “Don’t bother looking, honey. You’re blindfolded again,” Heather whispered gently. Luke stopped stirring then and relaxed on the pillow. When he had completely relaxed, Heather stroked his foot again, this time more thoroughly, causing Luke’s foot to flex and his toes to curl.
She reached down for something else to use and found a chopstick. This will work great she thought to herself. She dragged it along Luke’s well-oiled sole. His foot jerked spasmodically. “AHAHAHAHAHA” came her husband’s response from the other end of the tub. She looked over and saw a huge smile spread across Luke’s face. She knew he was loving every minute of it. She dragged the chopstick up his arch again, drawing figure eights in the middle of his foot. “AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
“What’s the matter honey? I thought you liked this, she said, writing her name on his foot with the chopstick as she spoke.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAA, he said, brokenly.
Heather pulled the chopstick in and out of his toes causing him to thrash wildly with hysterical laughter. “AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA”
Heather was into this now and dragged the chopstick up his calf to his thigh in zig-zag motions. She drew figure-eights on his thigh, causing him to thrash wildly in the water.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA”
“Honey, you are sooo ticklish!”
“No kidding, came Luke’s broken reply.
Heather maneuvered herself in the tub and stood directly above Luke’s chest. She lowered herself just enough to allow the feathery top of her outfit brush his chest lightly, causing him to giggle. Then she spidered his tummy and ribcage, causing him to go spastic with laughter. “HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHEATHERRRRRRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
She untied the blindfold and threw it to the side. “Having fun, baby?”
“More than you know!” came his reply.
She looked down and saw him bulging. She smiled sweetly.
“Aww honey, you’re about to bust. Why don’t we just relax in the tub for awhile?”
“Ok”
Heather gently laid back on the pillow next to Luke. She sighed deeply, drained. She picked up a strawberry from the bowl at the side of the tub, dipping it in cream. She gently pushed it in Luke’s mouth. “Mmmm, strawberries,” he murmered.
“yes, love” she murmered back, preparing the next one. She fed it to him gently. This continued until all the berries had disappeared from the bowl. She then coaxed him out of the tub gently. As he stood on the mat in front of the tub, she pulled the drain plug, allowing the scented water to disappear slowly from the tub.
Heather slithered out of the tub and picked up the towel next to her on the rack. She then began gently drying Luke’s shiny, wet body, starting at the base of his neck and slowly working her way down to his feet. Then, she left the room and came back with a pair of black shorts, a red polo shirt and leather sandals. “While you’re getting dressed, I’ll go make breakfast.” She vanished then and soon, aromas wafted up from the kitchen.
Luke sauntered downstairs to the smells and sounds of bacon and eggs sizzling in the skillet. Heather had changed and now had on a zebra-print chemise and kimono on. She was barefoot and had reapplied her candy apple red toe polish. Her blonde hair was piled on her head, held in place by a red barrette.
Luke sat at the kitchen table, watching her. She moved gracefully in the kitchen, like a doe at home in the meadow. She brought a plate to him, heaped with bacon and eggs. He devoured it hungrily while she nibbled daintily at hers. Afterwards, they loaded the dishwasher together and went back upstairs to finish what they had started the night before.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back