• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever been caught with anything that involves tickling?

tk0

TMF Expert
I'd say that I'm so terrible at covering my tracks and hiding things that I must've been caught at least 5 times by now >_>

ummm do u mean like leaving rope and feathers lying around?

if so then that will be a no for me!

Not so recently I noticed that my trunk had been flooded, destroying a lot of my stuff, and while cleaning it out with my mom we stumbled upon two or three pairs of handcuffs. That was fun.

There were a massive amount of ants in the trunk was the main problem, though.

Etc~

Yes, but most of that was my relative telling of 'tickling games' we'd been playing while I was still prepubescent (tickling's just fun - period, seriously!). But after I was maybe... umm, 11 I guess - and having a stint where I repressed my tickling 'interest' so thoroughly I hardly engaged in tickling ever *sigh* 🙁 for almost a decade - I've just been my overly-paranoid self (though I'm either getting more relaxed or lazier now: I think it's lazier but... :stickout) and not always deleting any tickling-related history from the browsing history of my personal laptop every night, though I tend to do it pretty regularly/soon still. 😉

Heck, when I move out and into my own house (when I'm healthy enough, remember!... :unsure), who knows what mischief I might get into? *giggle* :lol

EDIT: Also sometimes when I was older (teens), I'd be reading a more 'G-rated' tickling story (Ex. Kyle the Dragon's furry tickling stories, I think's the name :unsure) and my mom would come up and ask what I was reading, to which I'd promptly exit that tab and say 'Nothing!'. And if she pressed further I'd say, "Oh, just a story," with said story missing. :blush

Last edited:
In terms on stuff on the computer yes I have been caught. Before I had my own laptop we have a family computer. I had received a tickle related picture-which was kinda explicit-nothing major mind-but anyway my brother was looking through stuff and he went through my received files (which is were the picture was) opened the picture, laughed and looked at me and asked, "What's that?!" I laughed and acted dumb and said I have no idea-what is it?He then replied,looks like she is being tickled. I just laughed. It was from that point I learnt that it was important to delete the contents of my received files folder! Lol. I now have my own laptop but if anything ever goes wrong my brothers look at it for me. Back in January when I first got it he was sorting things out for me on it. It was a spare of the moment thing and I didn't get chance to clear my internet browsing history-although he didn't say anything- he would have quite clearly seen tickle theater coz what I didn't realise at the time was if you go on the start menu,hover over internet explorer it brings up a list of most recent sites and of course tickle theater appeared. Thankfully he didn't say anything but I'm sure he knows summat is going on. But now I've set it so that it clears my internet history every night and I delete any tickle related items from my received files folder. Since then nothing else has happened-think I've learnt the hard way to cover my tracks well.lol.

I got caught once on the "broken" family computer by my mom a few years back. One day she tried to start it up and to her surprise it was working! You can imagine whatelse she was surprised to find... and she eventually brought it up to me. Lets just say that I've done everything in my power to forget that ever happened . After that I straightened up a bit with my computer maintenance but not nearly enough. Eventually I got a new laptop with a pretty large hard drive and I moved my stash there. Soon people were asking to use it and it was only a matter of time before I got caught up while I had stuff out. I really need to learn how to just say "No" :lol

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back