• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever had someone you know turn up in a clip?

TripleH1

I have a very good friend who doesn't know about my fetish. She lives in L.A. and is going to SCU for acting. I came upon a video she did for realtickling under the name "ryan" and was blown away, it was a bit of a wish to always tickle her, but I never thought this would happen. I consider myself very lucky . 🙂

Hey TripleH can you post the video you are talking about with your friend being tickled please I would love to see it.

No, not yet. If only.... But I am totally waiting for the day it does.

I have model friends that I've suggested maybe do a tickle shoot, but none of them ever have.

Hey Ticklesfemales, he said it was from RT.

Posting it would be piracy. You can look her up on clips4sale and purchase it if you want.

A friend of mine that models did a clip for FTKL then 2 girls I chatted up on a dating site. One in a company that I forgot the name of the other one on Tickle Torture from Boston. Once again though, I kinda introduced them to the idea 😉 Was also fortunate enough to tickle a friend of mine on camera. Working on others teehee

It wasn't an actual "clip", but it was pretty awesome (in a weird way). A girl I knew from college, very unique/fun-filled/pretty/rambunctious type, was drawn in to the whole "Tickling Challenge" thing on Youtube. This guy messaged her and said that he needed demonstration of feet tickling for a human relations class he was in at college (just lying through his teeth, probably). Her and a friend did just that in a tickle fight scenario. She had it on her Youtube for a long time...but then took it off (probably do to all the creeper comments). "Ryan's Human Relations Experiment" or something, was the name of the video. Great feet, good reaction, even got a sole shot at the end.

It wasn't an actual "clip", but it was pretty awesome (in a weird way). A girl I knew from college, very unique/fun-filled/pretty/rambunctious type, was drawn in to the whole "Tickling Challenge" thing on Youtube. This guy messaged her and said that he needed demonstration of feet tickling for a human relations class he was in at college (just lying through his teeth, probably). Her and a friend did just that in a tickle fight scenario. She had it on her Youtube for a long time...but then took it off (probably do to all the creeper comments). "Ryan's Human Relations Experiment" or something, was the name of the video. Great feet, good reaction, even got a sole shot at the end.

Haha, I remember that video. Very good stuff, really pretty girls with cute laughs.

This has actually happened to me twice. Two different women and two different producers.

a guy my ex boyfriend used to work with did some shoots for londonladsfeet where he was tickled. I never really spoke to him, but always wanted to be introduced.

I saw someone I know when I was at UMASS Amherst in a Tickle-Boston video a year or so ago. Regrettably, I haven't talked to her in about 6-7 years, so it would be odd for me to re-establish contact now.

I once saw a video with my ex girlfriend's cousin being tickled. I couldn't believe it when I saw it and I immediately bought the clip and her foot tease clip too. She wasn't that ticklish and was holding in her laughter but it was cool to see nonetheless. I lost the clip awhile back and the clip store has folded. The clip resurfaced on YouTube but it was recently deleted. Damn wish I had saved it.

I once saw a video with my ex girlfriend's cousin being tickled. I couldn't believe it when I saw it and I immediately bought the clip and her foot tease clip too. She wasn't that ticklish and was holding in her laughter but it was cool to see nonetheless. I lost the clip awhile back and the clip store has folded. The clip resurfaced on YouTube but it was recently deleted. Damn wish I had saved it.

Name? Description?

Not exactly the same as I was aware of her modeling career before I met her but I have gotten to be pretty good friends with a "classic" fetish model who wroked prmarily in the late 80s/90s and she did a fair amount of "tickle" work for Harmony, Cal-Star, and FM Concepts

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back