• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever see a girl drive with barefeet while wearing jeans?

mcmunagle1

TMF Poster
Not sure if this is the right spot to ask, if not a million apologies.

Any stories of seeing a girl drive barefoot while wearing jeans would be nice to hear.

Thank you
Bye
🙂

I'll very occasionally see a woman riding in the passenger side of a car with her bare foot sticking out the rolled-down window.

How would you see someone's feet in another car?

... It is a fair question!

another good question would be: who drives with feet and barefooted non the less ??

i do heard of a story about a girl who fly's a sports plain with her foot cous she has no arms but at least in the air u don't need to have feet to use the brake or the gass.

heres a link to the story if u won't believe me

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,463368,00.html

Last edited:
No, up there you only need your feet to work the rudder pedals.

hmm dunno how excactly a plane is controled , only with a joystick , a few buttons and switches so pardon my disbelieve when i say

hu ?, u have peddals to steer a plane??

Disbelieve all you wish, ragazzo, but I have actually flown a plane. Yaw is controlled with pedals at the floor. The yoke/stick only controls climb/dive and roll.

do a barrel roll XD

well now that whas something i diden't knew , but now i do so +1 intell for me woot

Hubby has driven barefoot before..my feet are too tender for such abuse..i have stuck my bare foot on the dashboard however..sometimes i wear socks..i know i know ..i rock..

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back