• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever suspected someone you knew?

Paulie1

TMF Expert
I've known several people who, in my opinion, liked to tickle people a little more than average (not that that's a bad thing).

Has anyone ever suspected anyone they knew to be one of us?

Excellent question, Paulie. There's a guy at work who seems to take every opportunity to tickle the ladies. He's not the kind of person who would likely even ever visit a forum devoted to tickling(in my estimation), but I bet that secretly, he gets more than your typical jollies from all the tickling he does. 😉

Yup...

There was a girl I used to know at school, who was the object of gang-tickle attacks often. Years later, while browsing a site, I found a TK profile with her pic. My suspicions were correct, but I was firmly "in the closet" about tickle stuff, so I didn't bring up the subject with her while we were in school together. Dang.....

Morph

There was one girl I knew when I was still going to school. One night we were out with some friends and the subject of people's fetishes came up. Some were willing to share, some (including the two of us) weren't. They guys tried to guess, but never did. I'd had a pretty good idea of hers, but didn't say anything that night until we were all going home. I had to give her and someone else a ride and deliberately dropped her off last. Before she got out of the car I just asked "You have a tickling fetish, don't you?" She blushed, wondered how I knew. And when I told her, it made sense.

Ah, the fun we had after that night... n_n

Seriously, I've got the best life ever. 😀

Nope. Everyone I know is vanilla except me 🙁

Well, there's this guy at work who I think is here.

There was a girl I used to know at school, who was the object of gang-tickle attacks often. Years later, while browsing a site, I found a TK profile with her pic. My suspicions were correct, but I was firmly "in the closet" about tickle stuff, so I didn't bring up the subject with her while we were in school together. Dang.....

Morph

Damn. That must've been a maddening realization, WingsFan72.

the hollywood brother has one friend who the hollywood brother has some reason to ponder the idea of her being very ticklish, but the hollywood brother has not yet examined the body of evidence closely enough to make the ticklish determination

Damn. That must've been a maddening realization, WingsFan72.

Her already being married at that point did soften the blow some (since I won't play with marrieds or those in serious r/ls), but still, I was pretty good friends with her, back in the day.

One interesting observation...she never, ever showed her feet or wore sexy shoes. Ever. I wonder if that is because she was ashamed of what she liked, and she didn't want to give anyone the impression she was "asking for it".

Her already being married at that point did soften the blow some (since I won't play with marrieds or those in serious r/ls), but still, I was pretty good friends with her, back in the day.

One interesting observation...she never, ever showed her feet or wore sexy shoes. Ever. I wonder if that is because she was ashamed of what she liked, and she didn't want to give anyone the impression she was "asking for it".

There may be something to that. I'm the same way. My feet are so crazy vulnerable, I tend to keep them safely covered, too. I have a weird love/hate thing with tickling from the lee angle, though. I wonder if she was/is the same way. 😛aw:

I could see that being the case. I myself went through a period where I refused to wear sandals or take my shoes off much for fear of someone thinking I was showing them off for some reason.

Paranoia makes one not think things through very clearly.

That's weird because, in a sort of reversal of your situation, I tend to find people who are into feet like to think that all women wear flip flops or go barefoot purely to show off their feet to the fetishists. Whilst this may possibly be the case in about 0.0002% of occurences the likelihood is that this proves most fetishists are on a par with serial killers when it comes to narcissism and sociopathy :O

I think that's just most foot fetishists fantasizing. 😉

I prefer the narcicissm and sociopathy explaination myself. It's more.... "controversial" :O

I think the fetish community has had enough controversy, if ya ask me. >_>

Tickling as a fetish is not that widespread...
They might suspect something about feet.
But it's unlikely they know the full truth about it.

* Baleful glint in eyes *

I think the fetish community has had enough controversy, if ya ask me. >_>

Lies. Moar drama, moar controversy! MOAR I SAY! In the words of Vorador:

After slaughtering six of the sheep I defeated their pathetic little shepherd - Malek. Since then our kind has not bothered with the cattle, except to feed. And I suggest you do the same.

Meddling with the affairs of man can do us no good. Sarafan witchhunts are much too tedious to concern ourselves with. Am I understood Kain?

Kalamos is correct. I met a girl who loves to be tickled, but she didn't realize she had an obsession with it. She also had a foot fetish but didn't know about it.

I've had girlfriends tickle me repeatedly into oblivion, but I don't think they were what we'd call tickling enthusiasts... that's just something couples do to each other.

And I've had female friends tickle the living crap outta me, but same kinda deal... this is what friends do.

The ones I wonder about are the women I've worked with, mostly in office settings, who've taken it upon themselves to tickle me repeatedly and relentlessly, occasionally until I was on the verge of hysterics, in the office, at my desk, etc. Just as playful and friendly as the other instances, sure, but sometimes these are women I don't know as well as my friends; sometimes they're women I never see outside of the office. And yet they're tickling me a couple times a week. Might this reflect a more profound, more abiding interest in such activity, or are they just being playful and mischievous with a friendly colleague? (Or is the spectacle of my getting tickled more irresistably entertaining than I realize?? That seems unlikely.)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back