• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever visited a tickle Mistress?

GroovyBaby

TMF Regular
So have you ever paid a professional dom to tie, and tickle you? Was she a good tickler? Does she have a web site? 😀

I haven't but it might be cool!

Maybe Gov. Mark Sandford has experience with this sort of thing... (I know a very low blow... 😉 )

i haven't, but I would consider it since trying to find a girl that is actually into tickling to really do some tickling is like...impossible..a mistress would be more promising for Papi and I...

I have indeed! The last time was only months ago, when I discovered a local S&M mistress via Craigslist. The first and second sessions with her were fantastic, mainly because of her "Mistress-in-training", who was a much better tickler than her.
Unfortunately, they had a falling-out, and the sessions afterward, with just the main Mistress, weren't nearly as great. So, I bailed. :glare

i haven't, but I would consider it since trying to find a girl that is actually into tickling to really do some tickling is like...impossible..a mistress would be more promising for Papi and I...

Are you looking for a mistress to tickle or be tickled by? It would be awesome to see a vid of you, and papi tickling the crap out of some begging woman!

Are you looking for a mistress to tickle or be tickled by? It would be awesome to see a vid of you, and papi tickling the crap out of some begging woman!

Oh man! No kidding! I'd love to see Meka get her `Ler on! :bwahaha:

haha well Papi and i have actually been just looking for any female Lee that was willing to play with us, I would be okay with being the lee or the ler in that case. So far we haven't found anyone...brave..enough to do it:reddevil:

haha well Papi and i have actually been just looking for any female Lee that was willing to play with us, I would be okay with being the lee or the ler in that case. So far we haven't found anyone...brave..enough to do it:reddevil:

Meka I wanna see you tickle someone! Only you and the Ler!

You've been tickled a lot...and as much as I love seeing you tickled to the extreme...It would be great to see what kind of skill you got! I'm sure you have learned enough techniques from your "experiences", to actually make someone else have a good ticklish time.... 😉

ive never visited a proper tickle dom but have used women who generally seem happy to either tickle or be tickled on their feet if requested, for money of course. Its not quite the same thing but its a reasonable substitute as you get to see lots of feet with different tickling experiences.

One thing that is interesting is to see how many are ticklish - some are not at all (disappointing obviously) and others are really ticklish and its great tickling them.

Meka,have you tried the personals on here.I'm sure a lot of girls on here would do it.It would just be so.......fun and interesting.

Last edited:
Meka,have you tried the personals on here.I'm sure a lot of girls on here would do it.It would just be so.......fun and interesting.

Yes i have tried, several time and I've spoke to alot of females on TT and on TMF that say the same thing as you "it would be fun" but no they don't really mean that they would actually do it. I'm learning that alot of females on here just like to talk really. For example, since you think that would be fun and interesting then you and i should talk...and see if you are really think it would be fun and interesting.

Haha, and i wouldn't mind being the ler, i just have to find the right girl that is willing.

Yes i have tried, several time and I've spoke to alot of females on TT and on TMF that say the same thing as you "it would be fun" but no they don't really mean that they would actually do it. I'm learning that alot of females on here just like to talk really. For example, since you think that would be fun and interesting then you and i should talk...and see if you are really think it would be fun and interesting.

Haha, and i wouldn't mind being the ler, i just have to find the right girl that is willing.

Well,I would be more then happy to talk with you on that subject,Meka.My gf has been really wanting to tickle attack another girl with me.I don't know how far away you are from me though.I also don't know if she would visit somebody else so we would be doing a lot of talking about it for awhile before I could possibly set anything up.

Last edited:
I'd offer women to tickle me for pay, but wouldn't that be illegal??

That would depend on how puritanical the laws are in your state and city. Pro-domination is legal in some places but not others, so you would need to check with someone knowledgeable about the scene in your area.

Well,I would be more then happy to talk with you on that subject,Meka.My gf has been really wanting to tickle attack another girl with me.I don't know how far away you are from me though.I also don't know if she would visit somebody else so we would be doing a lot of talking about it for awhile before I could possibly set anything up.

Well that is really awsome that you'd be willing to do that Mari, ofcourse you'd have to like a billion miles away from us though lol.

Lol,aww I'm sorry Meka.I would totally have been willing.I am petrified of flying though but you never know what can happen in time.I'm only 19 right now I have my whole life ahead of me to travel and explore so,if I am ever in your area I will definitely let you know.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back