• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Every song sounds the same and it is all Pachelbel's fault!

First of all; did you just not watch the videos I posted? Seriously, the second video is the music video to Axis of Awesome's most recently updated 4 Chord Song and the first one explains precisely why it is all Pachelbel's fault.

Secondly, you don't need to break up links to youtube when the content of what you're linking to is completely harmless. It's not like youtube is gonna be like "HOLY SHIT! SOMEBODY CAME TO THIS VIDEO DIRECTLY FROM A TICKLE FETISH FORUM! CLEARLY THE CONTENT IS UNWORTHY FOR THE REST OF HUMANITY! DELETE! DELETE!" That would just be silly.

I like the live version better though 😛, and i was just commenting that it wasn't all his fault

He used what was typical for his time...Circle of Fifths.
It was the time of experimentation and discovery. Mathematics and music is intertwined.
I arranged Canon in D with a song that fit right in (Seek Ye First) for Soprano Recorder and Piano. Took me about a year, three versions of song sheets and almost drove my wife nuts. She forbade me from playing the Canon for years.

I'm sure I could relate to this waaaay more if I knew anything about music.

Chicks dig music.

And giant robots.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back