• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Everyone has a tickle fantasy

I would like to be tickled to test my limits by an experienced female ler. Simple fantasy, hard to fulfill.

Well my fantasy involves seeing this couple married or boyfriend and girlfriend come into a movie theatre, she is wearing a skirt and pantyhose with heels that just slide off her feet, she has her toes painted a pretty light red or hot pink color. or even a light reddish/orange color. I watch as this couple buys their movie ticket and see what auditorium they go in. I wait about 5 minutes and then go into the same auditorium. I can see its not crowded in the auditorium maybe 10 to 15 other people is all inside. I see where this couple sat and I see that this lady has placed her pantyhose or nylon feet up and thru the armrests of the seats in front of her. I go in and sit one row in front of this couple and one seat over from her feet but within my reach, she does not pull them away. When the movie starts I slide down in my seat and pull out a feather and a piece of broom straw from under my shirt and I slowly and lightly start to use these items on her nylon or pantyhose feet going up and down so slowly on them. I can tell it tickles her as she is twitching her feet some and moving them around but she never pulls them away. I do this all during the movie and sometimes even use a finger or two on her. About half way thru the movie her husband or boyfriend leans over and tells me his wife or girlfriend is really very ticklish and if I really want to join him in tickling her after the movie I could join them. I accept of course. This is my fantasy. Any couples what to play this out with me just let me know. Happy tickling to everyone.

Having six hands and having Cybil Shepard, Adrienne Barbeau and Helen Mirren hung upside down I'm using feathers and fingers on the soles of their feet. Cybil would be pulling on her own hair, Adrienne is trying in vain to reach up and Helen is holding her stomach.

Okay, Okay....Nobody laugh.....:evilha:

I don't know if you call it fantasy but i have this intense longing to be restrained to the top of a car by evil and devious men who then run me through a car wash equipped with rotating feathers. The cycle runs for hours and i scream with laughter but they won't release me! I beg and plead but they stand there laughing at my torment and taking pictures. Truly diabolical!

On the other side, me as a 'ler' my friends and i kidnap and restrain a hunky piece of yummy to tickle for hours. We blindfold him so he can't see when the attack will come and each of us takes a turn tickling him until he begs for mercy. All which we deny him because we are not merciful. After using our fingers to whisper over his ribs and tummy we all attack him at once and he howls and pleads, straining against his bondage. Ooooo I get shivery just thinking of it!!!

I don't know if you call it fantasy but i have this intense longing to be restrained to the top of a car by evil and devious men who then run me through a car wash equipped with rotating feathers. The cycle runs for hours and i scream with laughter but they won't release me! I beg and plead but they stand there laughing at my torment and taking pictures. Truly diabolical!

Awesome! But don't forget to tell them to turn off the water!

I have two, actually. The first is to have a woman tied face down that has insanely ticklish feet and while I slowly remove her shoes to tickle them, another goes down on me and times the finish to happen with the other girls peak of torture.
The other is to catch someone in a trapped position and I can have my way with them. Of course, they're ticklish as hell so I take my time!

1TcklishLass---on MY car, your BELLY will get torment... with soft fingers...

Last edited:

Cum to My car...:xpulcy:

On the other side, me as a 'ler' my friends and i kidnap and restrain a hunky piece of yummy to tickle for hours. We blindfold him so he can't see when the attack will come and each of us takes a turn tickling him until he begs for mercy. All which we deny him because we are not merciful. After using our fingers to whisper over his ribs and tummy we all attack him at once and he howls and pleads, straining against his bondage. Ooooo I get shivery just thinking of it!!!

Is there a line for this? Blindfolds are the worst, you can't see the attack coming, you can only react... Good times!

Awesome! But don't forget to tell them to turn off the water!

Now, who said anything about water? Although that is kind of intriguing!! More, more! Maybe i can decide it's a hot summer day....no, sorry. All i see are drooping feathers! :dropatear

Is there a line for this? Blindfolds are the worst, you can't see the attack coming, you can only react... Good times!

Tommy, that is the whole point! The numerous attacks are a complete surprise. No defense! Just pure helpless laughter; the stuff of life! Yippee!

Full-body, really intense tickles by someone who knows what they're doing, has familiarized themselves with my body and wants to take their time driving me insane. I love any tickles I can get, but a drawn-out, thoughtful torture by someone with some real skill and enjoyment of it would be so nice.

i not only have a tickle fetish but i also have a skinny fetish. when i see ribs showing on a skinny girl it drives me crazy. my fantasy is to tickle or view videos of extremely skinny women tied down and tickled all around their bony ribs and flat abs.

Lass, not an INCH of you would be spared the agony...

And so you make this vow...knowing full well the tables may turn on you. Please, spare nothing! Not one little area should be left unexplored.

"They've bucked, kicked, and tried, they've fainted and cried, but they've NEVER gotten away..."

I nearly fainted when i read your signature.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back