• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Evil Bitch Extreme Teasing Tickle Torture F/M

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
:hysteriatrain:Lola Lynn has a guy tied to a table naked and thinking he is getting a handjob. She sucks on his cock to relax him and then all hell breaks loose. She tickles his armpits so hard he makes noises like I have never heard before. Check out this hot preview and you can buy the clip at www.tickledguy.com

:gathering:

A very sexy clip. I don't know why people haven't posted on this before, or why they have made negative comments on you posts in the past. You clips are pretty good. Different bondage would be nice, but there isn't anything wrong with your work.

Thanks

It is great to hear someone say that in open forums. I tend to ignore the negative comments since people are buying my clips regularly and send me e-mails that they like what I do and want to be me. I love every aspect of what I do on a daily basis and I strive to keep it fun. When the fun stops so do the clips. I am not a professional and don't aspire to be. I want my fans and models to share in the fun with me which is why I do the free webcams while we shoot.
Thanks again for the kind words and let me know what you want in bondage and I'll try it live. I knew when I shot this clip with Lola it was a big hit waiting to happen. I've never heard anything like that gobble in my life and almost dropped the still camera. Its just a hilarious scene from beginning to end with Lola's charisma and intensity.

Sincerely,
TG

Her look is totally what I am into... for me, it may be one of the hottest clips around right now... the only thing else i would have needed(dont take it as critisism, just my thing) is if she were in some sexy sheer black thigh highs... even with out I am totally buying it.... looks hot

Glad you enjoyed it

Lola is one of the reasons I got started in the industry and is awesome to work with. Next time she is here I'll do a live show with your request. If you have any other requests you can give them to me at www.tickledguy.com most mornings at 6:00 am EST during my meet the producer webcams.
Thanks
TG
Her look is totally what I am into... for me, it may be one of the hottest clips around right now... the only thing else i would have needed(dont take it as critisism, just my thing) is if she were in some sexy sheer black thigh highs... even with out I am totally buying it.... looks hot

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back