• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Evil Mistress vs Cuddly Girl - F/F Feet

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Third tk pic from the wandering pencil wielder. 🙂
[That's me...]

More cartoon-like than previous pics. I hope you'll like them. 😀

Any resemblance with well-known forum users WOULD BE intentional. 😀 😀 😀
Depicted ppl will tell me. 😉
[Of course I had full permission to portray/caricature ppl - I did that ON specific request. 🙂 ]

I've posted one pic for every taste: first is my rougher natural style, second is a synthetic smoother pic, finally third and four are full col versions, for those who like "brite" illos. 🙂

EDIT v.1.1:

One pic, FOUR versions.

Pic 1: Vanilla version, plain pencil and PSP cleanup.
Pic 2: Smooth 'n' Smudge version, full manip with PSP.

Pic 3: Full Colour version v.1.1 - with background.
Pic 4: Full Colour version v.1.1 - without background.

See this thread for Pic 3-4.
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=6459

As always, enjoy!

Reg's!

Last edited:
I'm sitting here totally utterly speechless...and that is RARE! I'll post a more proper reply when I can think of something! 😀

I just showed that picture to my hubby. He thinks it is adorable! He says I look very "cuddly" 😛
I am truly deeply flattered. 🙂 I think we should have a whole Val/Nes series! 🙂
At some point could I get her back please? 😀
Seriously you have made my whole year with these! I am tickled pink as they say. 😛
Oh yes...I think I like the first one best 😀

I'm happy you liked them. 🙂
I'm still adjusting to tk art - but I'm getting the hang of it. One can't collect tk art for years without learning something about it. 😀 😀 😀

-> Nessonite

Glad you are happy about them. It's a bit hard to get a good portrait from net pics - but now I'm rambling and shamelessly showing myself off. 😀 😀 😀

I think I've come up with a good scenario: I think the throne and the stocks look original. Bet nobody's been tickled in that skull-shaped thingie. 😀

About technique, I take notice you liked natural. 🙂
Maybe next time I'll work more on the background.

If you liked it, I can post/send a larger version of it - or parts of it. Just say the word.

About a full series, I was already thinking about it. I'd really love to. Besides, Dominas DESERVE some payback... 😀 😀 😀
J'k.

Before that, I'd like to do a Sci-Fi pic - like they asked in the forum. Maybe something about Dark Angel / Battle Angel Alita - Gally. Not a promise, but...

Stay tuned - I can't predict when ideas will strike! 😀

Reg's!

....That's so COOL!!! You've once again outdone yourself, it's superb! Now, with a pic done of her, Nessonite's ego shall swell up and consume the board. 😛

That was rad! The skull stocks are pure genius. Genius I say!

LOL HDS 😛 Yeah pretty soon I'll be all high and mightly and refuse to chat or even show a picture of myself. Egos, eh? LOL!! 😀

-> HDS

Tnx, but let me tell you: I've more to show you.
I've done two colour versions of it - and I frankly think they are nice.
I don't usually like the way I colour my pics - BUT this time I am really satisfied.
Maybe the particular "subject" helped. 😀 😀 😀

Problem is: I can't seem able to post it now. Site's been unreachable for a couple of hours. Maybe I'll try later.
If unable to post, I'll PM you my mail - and I'll send you the pic.

-> MayDay / Rajee

I thought the Skull rig was original; I like fantasy art - and I try to show it even in tk pics. 🙂
Glad you liked it. 😀

-> Nessonite

Hope you'll like colour version as well. 🙂

Well, tnx for replying and best wishes.

Reg's!

I definately dig the skull stocks and the throne. Details like that really turn a drawing into a work of art. That kind of attention to detail is always lacking when I do something. I get done with the main part of a picture and I run out of time or patience or I just get bored with it. 😛
It's dedication to creating something wonderful and 'finished' that you have and I like that! 😀
*sniff* I smell a comic book in the making...

Well, that's where my lack of consistency kicks in.
Sigh... oh, well. Please, take a peek at the colour versions. You might like them. 🙂

And just ask if you wish larger pics or part of them.

Reg's! 🙂 🙂 🙂

I do indeed like the colored versions! Excellent work my friend! I look oh so feminine in pink! 😀
If you'd like me to send you more piccys of myself for reference I can (sorry, no nylons yet!) 😀

I too am very much impressed ... and the colour ones are even more awesome! I've never been immortalised in artwork before, and I love it 🙂

I don't recall if I ever mentioned it here, but in real life I DO sometimes use the tip of a spike heel to tickle my "captives"! It's super-cool that you sensed that about me 🙂

I would also love to see a Val/Ness series, and (getting greedy now, haha) even a Val + Ness on my toy-boy Hiro 😀

Thanks again, and luv always,

I'm happy you liked them. 🙂

I DO have a gripe about proportions - in the COL VER the Cuddly girl looks a bit too large... But since they are actually TWO pics [one per char] merged together, I can simply resize her.

It's like you inspired me two different styles. Cuddly girl is more like a caricature - cause Nessonite seems cute and cuddly like her toys. 😉

On the other hand, Mistress can't be "cutish" - it would be against her role as a domina! - and inspired me a more angled, stylized pic - fusing pin ups with anime chars.

Now, about that heel... that's what I'd do myself. Actually, I use pens and pencils - my tools of trade!
😀 😀 😀

But now I am rambling. I'll PM you my mail; feel free to send me pics you think I should see and draw after. 🙂

I'm QUITE excited you liked my tk pics.
Expect more in the near future. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Best wishes and reg's.

I LOVE being small and cuddly 😀
I am not what you'd call fit or trim in real life and seeing me done as being not perfect but still adorable is just so cool! 😀
And you've got my real long hair and high cheekbones just perfect. I'll send along some pictures if you think it'll help. I go through periods of mass-self-portraiture so I have a ton of them 😛

Of course I can draw more "vamp" and sexy.
It didn't seem appropriate, due to the nature and outlook of the pic - and the previous thread on toy squishing. 😀 😀 😀

In a way, by drawing you "cuddly" I made a visual link with Valerie torturing cuddly toys.

Next pic will be different; I have a couple of ideas in mind. I could merge them in one pic, or do two different pics in different styles.

Dunno, yet. We'll see what comes out best. 🙂

As always, tnx for you help. 🙂
I couldn't draw anything without your ideas and inspiration.

I'm just committing to paper your fantasies. Not just mine. 🙂

Reg's.

An idea

Here's an idea I had today. 🙂 I don't know who the third person is but I imagine he/she is another of the Evil Mistress' captives. 😀
I also didn't dress the cuddly girl because after I drew in the figure it would have been hard to add clothes. 🙂
If you choose to use this idea please dress her!!
😀 😀 😀

Attachments

• idea.jpg
    idea.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 68
This is quite merciless... 😀

Dress her you say... we'll see.
We'll... see.

Reg's!

LOL You better dress the poor girl!!!
I really liked the pink jammies by the way! 😉

Ooh ooh ohoh maybe something really cute and girlish but with a little leather collar and leather manacles of course added by the evil mistress 😀 😀 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back