• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

exhibitionism

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
i never really saw the appeal, but i do understand the psychology behind it. most people would rather run into a burning building than speak in public. The idea behind exhibitionism is that people are afraid of perception, hence why they would want to conceal themselves as much as possible from society. It is why we are afraid of public speaking. And one could argue that its why we wear clothing.

Basically, I was hoping to explore and discuss this fetish; in addition, we could always put some pictures up. Basically, forced public nudity, bondage, sex etc.

ex·hi·bi·tion·ism (ks-bsh-nzm)
n.
1. The act or practice of deliberately behaving so as to attract attention.
2. Psychiatry A psychosexual disorder marked by the compulsive exposure of the genitals in public.

to specify: no, not the guys that run around naked under trench coats, flashing people. there's a particular variety that i'm looking for, but can't seem to find thats associated with bdsm. Not to be confused with voyeurism.

It's never been a component of my personal play, although I have known women who were into the idea of it, 'specially sex in public places. Seems that some girls(and guys) get into the possibility of being "caught" in flagrant delecto. A guy I used to work with until only a month or so ago was telling me about how his wife and he used to fuck in movie theaters prior to their marriage and kids. Her idea, too.

Oddly, I did want to experience bondage outdoors, in the woods, with a former dominant woman friend, but we never got around to trying that little fantasy.

I posted a couple of found photos in the mummified thread over in the Tickling Pictures section of some gal wrapped up in cellophane and paraded in front of a large crowd at some banquet or something. That had to be mortifying for her, I would think, but maybe she in fact got off on it? Who knows.

Here's a couple of pix that might sort of fit the thread. The first is what appears to be what these days might be a scene from a "play party" or "swingers swap", while the other is a photo of interest to me. While not public, it must be an odd feeling for the woman bound on the floor there, with everyone else in the room just hanging out watching TV while she sits on the floor tied up!

I imagine the whole public nature of the medieval punishments had to reinforce the humiliation to some degree. While I doubt that townspeople were ever subject to the cross in the public square, it certainly makes for a fun fantasy for us tickling aficionados. :evilha:

I imagine the whole public nature of the medieval punishments had to reinforce the humiliation to some degree. While I doubt that townspeople were ever subject to the cross in the public square, it certainly makes for a fun fantasy for us tickling aficionados. :evilha:

WOW that picture is hot! Gives me story ideas....

I imagine the whole public nature of the medieval punishments had to reinforce the humiliation to some degree.

More often than not it was actually used as a form of warning. The threat of prison, even in today's society, is rather vague. In the middle ages the costs of maintaining a prison and keeping fed all the prisoners within was not considered effective compared to the deterrent potential of a public display of justice. Ideally such a single, harsh display of punishment would keep a typical criminal from becoming a repeat offender, and would make clear to other would-be offenders that criminal actions are indeed met with consequences. Humiliation was a happy by product. 😉

I approve of exhibitionism, and some embarassment. I was at one time a member of a forum for such a thing, but it was really nothing more than a bunch of dirty old men wanting to fap to naked pics. There weren't many who got more into it than that. Only one or two who really seemed to have a true fetish for deviant activities revolving around nudity. 🙁

Sad-sad.

The thread is perfect to ask my question... Does exhibitionism is used in BDSM to humiliate the sub ? Like to be a gift for other people that they can touch or do what they want. Can we find some videos on internet about that ? I mean the humiliation to be naked and tied up in front of some guys.
I hope my question seem not weird lol

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back