• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Experiment in Progress! (F/F, Robots/F) Part 1

GreyArea

TMF Expert
When I had re-discovered my early renders from 2009 a couple of weeks ago, I had immediately decided on trying to create a "story" again.

Well, here it is, at least the first part.

I had lots of fun. (That much should be obvious!) And I got carried away. There will be 60 pages today, and it's only the beginning: preparations and a little bit of feather teasing...

There is a lengthy introduction meant to create atmosphere and a feeling of anticipation and suspense; if yo have no nerve for that sort of thing - the real action starts around page 20 or so.

My computer system is old and slow, it lacks RAM and processing power and it's not really up to the task of rendering complex 3D images, so everything I do is a compromise between what I'd like to do and what my system will allow me to do. I have to keep geometries as simple as possible, and texture sizes as small as possible. Still, I'm quite proud of the small virtual world I've created here.

I've refrained from using comic-book-style dialogue in balloons or other text elements. My command of English is somewhat limited, and if I ever wanted to do such a thing, I'd need the collaboration of a native speaker who knows how to use the language creatively.

By the way, the usual warnings apply - nudity, violence, violation of human rights and, worst of all, smoking.

Your English sounds fine to me. 🙂 And I'm very intrigued to see what you have to show us! Your sense of humour shows through in your post ("worst of all, smoking" - I lol'd XD ) - I think your writing will be fine, and I'm curious to see. 🙂

Pages 21-25

By the way: The Latin motto on the wall reads
PENNA LAXAT NON VI SED SAEPE RADENDO
which translates into something like
"The feather licks not forcefully/violently, but scratching frequently".

My Latin lessons are decades away, and I'm not sure my Latin teacher would approve. She looked a little bit like the good mad-science professor here, and yes, I did have a crush on her...

That table thingy doesn't look very comfortable.

Addendum: Pic # 34... That face... Can't tell if titillated or passing a stone... Sorry, not trying to be rude here, it just looks odd to me.

Last edited:
I dig it. It's like watching a silent movie. Very cool stuff.

Love it! This was really, really good! Hope to see the continuation. And I would love to read the corresponding captions to each picture some day.

This is some really good work. I would love to help you with the English translation of dialogue, if you're still looking into doing that...

Where are the images ?

We can't see the images nor their thumbs anymore.
Why ?

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back