• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

exploring mishap

aggermemnoon

hi

here's a pic of my friend's ticklish exploring mishap

let me set the scene for you....

kathleen was on a photographic exploration holiday, as her group passed by a deep gully she spotted, at the bottom, a huge brightly coloured flowering plant

wishing to get the best photo she could, seeing an overhanging branch she decided to climb out along it to improve her view - she slipped off her walking boots (so as not to damage the bark on the tree) and began to edge carefully out over the gully

she was concentrating on focusing and framing her shot, so she didn't notice the large furry caterpillar that was making its way along the branch behind her

so when the caterpillar walked it little legs over the sole of her foot it so tickled her and made her jump that she lost her balance, dropped her camera, and started to fall into the gully

luckily she caught a hold of the branch and stopped herself from falling, but her camera fell down and landed in the middle of the plant, which woke it up and made it open its huge pod

now, unluckily for poor kathleen, just where she is dangling there are a number of smaller versions of the same plant sprouting from the side of the gully, the fuzzy seed pods of which are brushing around her tummy and waist, and under her arms - all rather ticklish spots for kathleen

she managed to make a couple of footholds on the side wall, however these also have seedlings from the main plant growing on them, which must be maddeningly ticklish for her feet

the pollen which is puffing in little clouds from all the disturbed seed pods has a rather strange effect to... on the skin it has a tingly tickly feeling, like those fizzy sweets you once got, and when inhaled it gives a sense of euphoria, and invokes a tendency to laugh... which, if you are currently trying to control the overwhelming ticklishness that is bubbling up in your tummy, is no help at all

still, never mind, if kathleen can just hold on until the sun goes down, the plant will close again and provide her with a nice soft landing

if, however, she happens to loose her resolve, and her grip, it looks as though she will fall right into its open main pod, which will close around her, and it does look rather as though the main pod is full of those same smaller seed pods which are tickling her so much right now

Attachments

• explorer_mishap.gif
    explorer_mishap.gif
    119.9 KB · Views: 2,693
thanks

many kind words

i'll post any more that i end up doing

i'll have a word with kathleen, see what adventures the tickle fates have drawn her into lately

peace

bloke

Great work
Yeah i would also like to see her in the pod.............. legs hanging out and feet tickled.......... hee hee

cheers

Variation XX/F

Hi there. Turns out I did have a copy of that variation I did of one of your pictures. Here it is...........

Attachments

• Underarm machine.JPG
    Underarm machine.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 104
Once more around the park, dear sir.....

Let's try this picture a bit bigger..........

Attachments

• Underarm machine.JPG
    Underarm machine.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 107
she must fall surely...............???????

Make her FALL......... lol
Please do a follow up pic... make the explorer fall into the plant......... and she can get tickled some more with her feet hanging out the pod.......... lol
tickle tickle tickle!!!!

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back