• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extreme Immobile Tickling

SadisticTouch1

I'm just wondering how many ticklers like having their ticklees in very immobile positions and then tickling them? Say for instance if they have very ticklish feet....you mummify them except for their feet and slowly and methodically place every tickle torture device beside them and then tickle them like crazy. Or if their armpits are very ticklish, keep their underarms exposed but in an immobile position....love to hear a few ideas....

ST

The more immobile the girl is, the better.
Good to see that there's FINALY more people who like to hardcore tickle torture around here 😉

I'm just wondering how many ticklers like having their ticklees in very immobile positions and then tickling them? Say for instance if they have very ticklish feet....you mummify them except for their feet and slowly and methodically place every tickle torture device beside them and then tickle them like crazy. Or if their armpits are very ticklish, keep their underarms exposed but in an immobile position....love to hear a few ideas....

ST

Now you're talking my language :ayyy:

Problem is to find new people and get them to play that way 🙁

That's why I play in the "inner circle" that I do- the intensity and the total immobility and creative bondage is unbeatable and makes for the best headspace. But you really can't discuss it here for we'll get slammed for sure!

By the way--I've been in that exact bondage scenario you mentioned, only the mummification was in PLASTER at the hands of Kuj and Cindy. Couldn't even wiggle my fingers! Not to mention the other toys being used.

I like to see my tickle victim squirm, so I don't like to see her totally immobilized.
Of course she must be tied, so she can't get away.

It would be interesting to start a poll on this issue.

Red Butler

I'm in on this---the immobility factor gives alot of room for slow experimentation and teasing

I prefer to have my ticklees in tight bondage - a few weeks ago I was at Passive Arts dungeon in LA and my first ticklee, a 25-year old Japanese girl, found herself high up on her toes under a suspension bar with her ankles in restraints and locked together and then on a medieval torture rack with footstocks - my second ticklee, an 18-year old Filipino girl, found herself on the immobilizer, a special spreadeagle tickling table with several straps on each arm, each leg and her stomach. Check out the story I wrote about it in the story section and the response from one of the submissives.

I am totally with you as well. For me there is an intense excitement that comes from watching my lee strain desperately against the inescapable bondage as I tickle her helpless feet with concentrated, sadistic calculation.

well yes, it is fun to see them unable to do anything, and there are a couple of people i would enjoy doing that to, but on the other hand, a real tickle fight is fun because the fun in capturing them and pinning them down is also priceless, i could go either, or...

This is a fun little device I strapped my girlfriend to when I was on the BDSM camp in Denmark last summer. It's not total immobile, but it worked pretty good.
Going back there in less then a month! :super_hap weeeeeee!!

Attachments

• S4022948.JPG
    S4022948.JPG
    248.6 KB · Views: 361
The pics you post of your GF drive me crazy!!! She is a hottie! Although-I do love tickling my wife!!

The pics you post of your GF drive me crazy!!! She is a hottie! Although-I do love tickling my wife!!

Mohaha! Thanks man! :super_hap
I will post more in the future for sure! 😉
Im planning on acculy making a session photoshoot at this BDSM camp this year.
Would be cool 🙂

Well, for one thing when I tickle my girlfriend she is never 100% mobile. She is always restrained in one way or another. But one thing I do is play to her weaknesses. Her most ticklish area is right underneath her toes. So i wrap her in duct tape starting with her neck all the way to he feet. Then I wrap up to her ticklish spot, then i tape her toes together above it so when I'm all done there is and inch or so for me to tickle.

Sweeeeet!

Well, for one thing when I tickle my girlfriend she is never 100% mobile. She is always restrained in one way or another. But one thing I do is play to her weaknesses. Her most ticklish area is right underneath her toes. So i wrap her in duct tape starting with her neck all the way to he feet. Then I wrap up to her ticklish spot, then i tape her toes together above it so when I'm all done there is and inch or so for me to tickle.

Oh I LOVE how you think!!

Are you two anywhere near us????

The more immobile the victim the better. So long as the victim feels no pain or outside distracting sensations other than the tickling.

TTD😉

I've never been completely immobile...but I'd be willing to try!!! There's a wonderful dungeon near me, Ms. Kay, if you and your group ever happen out this way, that can be rented out...lots of rooms, many different types of apparatus...it's delightful...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back