• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eye of the Beholder

vampyr

TMF Regular
Hi all:

In my most recent post about my experience @ a Ren Faire someone responded with shock and alarm @ the fact that I like 2 go around barefoot as mush as I can. He asked if my feet get dirty. Well duh! That's what soap and hot water is for! As for them getting rough I have a cleanser made of chamomile, red tea leaves and epsom salts that have kept my feet tender for many years.

Now I had planned 2 bring this up later as hopefuilly stir up a discussion but yes, my friends and I all like 2 B barefoot in public whenever possible. I have even gone 2 places like school (HS and College) and the Mall minus shoes. When asked by my teachers Y I do that I respond that I M more comfortable that way and if I M comfortable it can study better and get better grades. U want proof? This past year I was on the Dean's List for three semesters out of four. As for other public places well the guards @ the local Mall used 2 hassle us all but now they just wave a greeting; they even know us all by name.

Just recently I was walking with my g/f and we sensed this guy was following us. He was actually following us and shooting video of our feet as we walked down the street on his camera phone! U want more? I did a mini psychological experiment when I got on a city bus barefoot and tucked one leg under me so that my sole was pointed right @ the dud sitting next 2 me. He was a businessman type in a suit, tie and breifcase . . . the works. Well from the corner of my eye I saw him inching his free hand down closer 2 my bare sole. The the bus hit a bump (of which there R many on the L.A. roads!) he quickly fluttered his fingers on my sole and tickled me! He apologised afterwards and said it was the fault of the bouncing bus. Yeah, right!

I have been walking around barefoot for many years and yes my feet do get mighty dirty sometimes but U might B amazed @ how many dudes will strike up a conversation with a barefoot chick. Some who were obviously tourists even wanted 2 takes pics of my showing my grimy soles. There R quite a few websites that cater 2 people who R turned on by girls with dirty feet. I have never visited N E of them . . . maybe because I dopn't want 2 B surprised by finding my photo on N E of them.

So there U have it. Clean soles or dirty, smooth or wrinkled, tickling or just looking; appreciation is all in the eye of the beholder. Hopefully in the world of fetishes there is room for all.

...and amen. Shoes are really for suckers anyways. I used to work ren faire in skirts long enough to hide the fact that i never wore shoes unless i was walking parade (i'm all for being barefoot but i was usually behind the beer cart back then and i learned the hard way stepping in a fresh horsepile isn't fun.)

To the female foot lover there’s no difference between you walking around barefoot or topless. With that knowledge, you should expect similar reactions to this display regardless of your motive, and if you enjoy the attention then both sides will benefit. As for the subject of your feet being dirty, you said yourself that’s what soap and water are for, and there are no shortage of volunteers out there that would be happy to assist you. But in the end, it’s the level of sensitivity that matters most to us (here), so if you’re looking for tactile attention as well as visual, I suggest you maintain a balance that keeps both you and your potential playmates satisfied.

2 wear or not 2 wear (shoes) that is the question.

Well not 2 say that I have studied the subject but the school of study is divided on chicks who like 2 go barefoot. Some say it is a mild form of Exhibitionism while others say it merely demonstrates that women who do this R comfortable and confident with their appearance. I prefer the latter explanation. When I go barefoot on the college campus I hardly get a second look. Although there was one time I was lying by the fountain looking over a list of required books. Some dude I hardly knew from Chemistry class came and sat on my legs, pinning me down and started stroking and tickly my grimy soles. This "torture" went on for about 15 minutes! Afterward he said it was 2 much of a temptation 2 resist.

Apropos of that I recal a trip I made 2 England on summer holiday once. I had made an appointment 2 study some old books @ the British Museum. Now wait . . . I M coming 2 the good parts. When I went 2 the museum I was in my usual "dress code" of t-shirt, jeans and bare feet. In true British tradition nobody said a word as I was walking through the streets but a Olde Style guard in the Rare Book Room asked "Isn't that a trifle unhygenic, miss?" I replied "O no, I M sure U keep UR floors here very clean."

Well the main reason to possibly wear shoes, is sometimes barefeet can have some major stank problems, but other than that, its not too bad. I've been told I've given good massages.

I love women who go barefoot, Vampyr, so I think that it's just wonderful that you do it all the time. :feets:

Thanks for sharing your stories. 😀

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back