• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eys and Chick - Lost in Europe part 1: Berlin

grippedchimp1

TMF Expert
I'm still having trouble trying to upload my pics on my servers. Must look to alternatives, so I can align everything the way I want to. Anyways, here's the first part of this series (along with the storyline), and first tickle pic from me in a while...

Eys and Chick approach the tour guide by the Brandenberg Gate information office. The guide appears to be a chiseled, unshaven, middle-aged man decked out in a white shirt, red waistcoast, sunglasses and his long dark hair tied back. In their best English, albeit slowly in the hopes he can understand them, the sisters explain their situation to him and want to know a way to get back with the group they were travelling with. The guide, with a German accent but well-spoken English, gets right to it and makes a quick phone call. The guide ushers the sisters to a tour bus, saying he'd be happy to help them out. He does so with two chloroform-soaked clothes to their faces...

Eys and Chick wake up unaware as to what has happened to them. They instinctively try to get up and move, and try to speak. To their horror they look at each other, finding themselves bound and gagged, their ankles locked in stocks and their toes curiously tied taut and back to the wooden contraption. Curiously, there is a cheesy, but familiar smell coming from the stocks. They can't be back in the Philippines, can they? I mean, this isn't a pandesal bakery! It looks like a disused warehouse of some kind. From the darkness in front of them a man appears: It's that tour guide, this time without his sunglasses, smartly dressed, and wearing a curious-looking golden monocle on his left eye. The man introduces himself...

"Vell hello, Eys and Chick. I am Doctor Wolfgang Darang. If you vant to vhy you're here, it's because of your 'Tito' Chimp. He has given me plenty of grief over ze years and I'm looking for retribution on him. And vhat better way to do so by getting his family involved, particularly his two overseas 2nd nieces he dearly adores! I know you voodn't vant to go against him, so I've already have some persuasive measures planned..." With a snap of his fingers, two hungry Alsatian dogs scamper out of the shadows, immediately going for the soles of Eys and Chick. Darang's trademark torture has always yielded results for him, but he was "considerate" enough to use the sisters' favourite cheese spread: It's his way of reminding them of home, far away...

Part 2 is on its way soon

Poisonous Monkey

Attachments

• ec-liea.jpg
    ec-liea.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 693
  • ec-lie1.jpg
    ec-lie1.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 1,167
First of all, let me say WELCOME BACK TO THE FOLD! I've missed your art dude!

Secondly, I love the pictures and it's going to be a LONG trek back to the Philippines!

YES! Doctor Darang! I have seen him in ages! Awesome work as always monkey boy...

Oh what a great art it is... I always love your art chimp...
So what do the Eys and Chick think about this?

An echo of the Chesman: I've not seen that monocled maniac in a very long time! While the dungeon is sinister enough the "Cheez Whiz" jar and pasted on label is hilarious. 😛 *Thumbs up*

Thanks for the replies...

The sisters were actually heading to London, ghosthunter, but got sidetracked for currently "unknown" reasons...

Yeah it's been a while since Darang made an appearance, Cheshire Cat. Mind you, there is one other villain who hasn't appeared in a long while. In fact, ever since I converted to CG style 5 years ago. Can you guess who?

It's the little things that make a difference, HDS.

Well I know Pedriana has gone CG.....would that be Louis Fatone and the Tickle Mafia or the Barefoot Feminists perhaps?

Would it be the Foot Loving Foreign girl?
She was a great super-spy and had very effective methods 😉

Cheshire knows what it's about. Yes, Louis Fatone and the (now re-named for better authenticity) Solletico Mafia haven't been drawn for probably 5-6 years, believe it or not, although the names have been mentioned in more recent pics.

Oh, and the spy you're thinking of is likely to be Madame Elena Pedriania, CT. Tinted glasses, hat and trenchcoat, right? She's been rendered in CG already, wearing less and having bigger melons. I know you liked Ania, but she's part of the Barefoot Feminists, who by the way have made the CG transistion themselves too... most of them anyway.

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back