• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eys and Chick - Lost in Europe part 3: Poprad

grippedchimp1

TMF Expert
Eys and Chick mustered up a good few hours sleep after their arrival to Krakow and their "initiation" as part of the Barefoot Feminists, before being forced from their slumber late morning. Teresa, the Italian leader of the group, provided some bread, cheese, apples and a jug of water for the sisters. "It's a little primitive I know, but this is what we have at the moment. We'll have some better for dinner. And don't worry: Your food has not been tampered with" she declared. Needless to say, Eys and Chick dug right in since it was their first meal since their sudden kidnapping over 2 days ago. After the meal, Teresa returned. "Just to let you know, you will be staying with us until tomorrow, as you will join us on recon at Poprad, over in Slovakia" she said. "I know it's been rough, but we're not really as nasty as you think. May I suggest that you'll have a shower while we clean your clothes for you. Towels and temporary clothing will be provided to you." With that, Eys and Chick used the bathing facilities in the church, while their clothes were taken away for washing. The sisters, now decked in loose-fitting t-shirts and trousers but still barefoot, joined the Barefoot Feminists for a meal of local cuisine of sausage, cheese, omelettes, bread and vegetables. As the girls ate, the rest of them mainly discussed the plans for tomorrow's recon trip to Poprad. Afterwards, the sisters went to sleep early evening, ready to travel to another country the next day.

After getting a good night's sleep, Eys and Chick were woken up at around 4am by Wendy, the tall Australian girl and a dark-haired Spanish woman calling herself Francisca, holding their newly-washed clothes. "Wakey wakey!" shouted the Australian girl in a suprisingly upbeat fashion "Time to get ready!" Francisca continued "Here are your clothes. Since we don't have any spare uniforms, I guess the clothes you wore here will do OK." "I mean, you meet one uniform requirement already!" said Wendy as she winked towards Eys and Chick's bare feet. After putting on their clothes, freshening up and eating a quick breakfast, the sisters were ushered to a van containing half the Barefoot Feminists inside, now sporting masks, full-body leotards, but still barefoot. "You will be working with Xiau-Li, Bethany, Stephanie, Ishii, Claudia and Dalipa today under the guise of the Foot Soldierettes of Feather" Teresa told the sisters "while myself, Wendy, Francisca and Ania will be minding our base here. It's a mere routine recon mission, so you'll be just fine. Good luck." And with that, the van doors shut, and Claudia starts the engine, and drives away heading south toward the border. Eys and Chick noticed the van had some computer, recording and transmitter equipment inside the van, but wondered how they obtained this equipment. They started conversing in Tagalog. "HEY!" shouted Xiau-Li "No conversing in your language in our presence!" "Can I ask what you lot do?" asked Eys quizzically? "We're on a mission against all the men in the world!" Xiau-Li shouted proudly "for their mistreatment of us and other women across the world!" "ALL of the men?" replied Eys, raising an eyebrow "You consider all men evil?" "I do! Scumbags, all of them" ranted Xiau-Li "We will get our vengeance on ALL them eventually!" "Why?" Chick replied unconvincingly "Because the men in our family are all loving and caring. Like our dad, uncles, great uncle... and even Tito Chimp. Do you have family?" Xiau-Li went tight-lipped "...you'll understand when you continue working with us".

The team arrived in Poprad in the evening, parking the van in an alleyway. Eys and Chick were not quite sure what they were after in Slovakia, but it seemed important to them. Xiau-Li then said to the others "Ishii and Stephanie, you know what to do to infiltrate the building. Claudia and Bethany, you go with them and keep an eye out for anything threatening. Me and Dalipa will stay with Eys and Chick by the van and receive your messages". And with that, the Foot Soldierettes got to work. An hour passes and Eys and Chick start to get bored, then Stephanie arrived back "We've looked everywhere. Nothing so far, and we may have lost Ishii somewhere" she panted. As Xiau-Li was about to reply, a transmission comes through the van's computer "This is Ishii! I think me and Claudia found something important but we're surrounded by guards right now! Requesting immediate back-up, I repeat, imme..." then the transmission went static. "Shit." Xiau-Li uttered "We've got to help them!" In their haste, the Foot Soldierettes ran out to help, leaving behind Eys and Chick. Immediately, they started to head the opposite direction, getting away from their captors as soon as possible. They were almost caught again when they saw the Foot Soldierettes still looking for their colleagues, but Eys and Chick ducked into a corner in time.

The sisters eventually run into a factory, going through it and looking for an exit. Once they exited the factory, they headed for an alleyway going towards the main road. However, as they started walking through it, they were stopped by an explosion in front of them, giving off a strong-smelling smoke. Eys and Chick tried to walk through it, but they began coughing and feeling faint. Was it the Barefoot Feminists recapturing them? Before the sisters passed out, a tall silhouette wearing a trenchcoat and fedora hat appeared in front of them. Eys and Chick woke up sometime later, finding themselves in what appeared to be a dungeon of somekind. They knew this didn't look good, and the fact they were lying face-down on padded tables with their wrists strapped up and their ankles once again locked in stocks and toes tied back, only this time, the soles of their feet were facing toward the ceiling. "Not again" they muttered to themselves. A blonde, busty woman approached them "Ah, you're awake" she said in a Slavic accent "Because of your intruding on my boss's restricted factory grounds, I have to punish you". The girls knew what was coming, but when the woman took out her featherdusters and commenced using them on the sisters' smooth bare soles, there was nothing they could do except go through this whole ordeal again.

Part 4 should be posted by the end of this week!

Poisonous Monkey

Attachments

• ec-liec.jpg
    ec-liec.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 408
  • ec-lie3.jpg
    ec-lie3.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 894
Excellent stuff Chimp,
Love to tied-back toes. nice touch!
Where next for the unfortunately ticklish girls? 🙂

If it isn't one captor it's another for these girls. And still Tito Chimp is off gallivanting somewhere. But at least that leaves their predicament for us to enjoy. I second c_tickler's comment about the tied-back toes, aye. Very well executed! :happy:

Dude....that is like my all time favorite position for foot tickling....awesome....😱

I wonder if they will ever come to Serbia... What do you think Chimp?

Thanks for the replies.

Seems there are still unanswered questions, even though this series is only about halfway done. And if you want to know where I got the inspiration for the toe bondage and position of this part, have a look at the clip I attached...

Attachments

Nice pic. I really like the position their feet are in and just the way they look.

Madame Pedriana is definitely my favorite character of yours. Any chance she might ever wind up on the receiving end though?

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back