• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eys and Chick - Lost in Europe (preview)

grippedchimp1

TMF Expert
As I promised before, I was bringing my nieces back into my art after my trip to the Philippines. I decided to make a mini-series dedicated to them, hence the title of this thread. My plan with every tickle picture is to have a written storyline with each one, and a small black-and-white comic to run in conjunction with the story. As a little spoiler, some of the old Chimp villains I have drawn in the past will make their return in this series too. Anyway, here's a brief backstory to the whole thing...

Eys and Chick are on a plane to see their family in the UK, namely the Chimp. However, on a stop off at Berlin, they had a somewhat strange security check, leading to their hand luggage, flip-flops and whatever they had in their pockets taken from them while their tour guide was tending to them. Eys and Chick were then lost by their tour guide who didn't usher them to a designated coach, or bother to find out about their lost possessions. The sisters find themselves near the Brandenburg Gate (the background to this preview), and head there, only to find a tour guide similarly dressed to their other one. They ask for his help. Barefoot and exposed to the elements, Eys and Chick's only possessions are the clothes they wore on the plane, relying on their instincts and pure luck to hopefully get to London. The girls have no choice but to follow him, but is he one to be trusted...

I've also included two profile pics of the girls to show how different they were from when I first/last drew them. Chick in particular is a lot different. Usually I'd host these on my site, but I'm having problems uploading anything on them, so bear with me whilst I sort that out. Cheers.

Poisonous Monkey

Attachments

• ec-lie.jpg
    ec-lie.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 422
  • eys.jpg
    eys.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 214
  • chick.jpg
    chick.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Wow, this sounds and looks fantastic. 😀

Can't wait to see the first installment. ^_^

Being that I totally dig the Filipina beauty and sexiness, I am going to love this. I would also like to show them 'a-round' before you begin. Cheers, mate. And...mind the gap.

Hopefully the series won't disappoint. The nieces have been rather popular even though I haven't drawn them for 6 years beforehand.

I can't wait... I've been fan of chimps art for so long... I can't even predict what is going on in chimps mind right about now :S
Great work as always 😀

What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back