• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

F/F A repost from the beginning

sexygamedesigns1

3rd Level Red Feather
I was using a free host to host all my posted galleries. Sadly, they are now redirecting all my traffic to their own image search engine (which, incidentally, does not contain a tickling pic that I could find (!!)).

Anyway, I have got a new free host and here is the first repost (at least I think its a repost).

http://homepages.tesco.net/~robert.markham/20041203Assorted Pics/

I will post a link to my new galleries start page once I have got more galleries online.

best wishes

R.

Does anyone know where this comes from?
By the way, I think this is */M: I remember seeing this in a site some years ago. There was a description saying the pic, togheter with others, was from a movie. The ticklee was some kind of monster and he ended up tied and tickled by kids (don't know anymore about the story).

Attachments

• gmt2.jpg
    gmt2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 261
from the 1960's,one of those cheesy "Saturday Matine'es" in the movie theaters that were imported from some europeon film company...definitely called "Tom Thumb" or The Adventures of Tom Thumb....for sure on this one...I was there! Pretty cool scene too if it were not for the male pressence (imho)

Thank you so much shouldv: with your hints I found out this:

http://www.kiddiematinee.com/t-tthumb57.html

"...
In another uncomfortable scene, the boys and girls torment the hog-tied Ogre by tickling his giant, ugly feet. There are some startlingly fetishistic close-ups of this scene, sure to remain in memory for a long time, along with its curious lesson: involuntary pleasure = pain.
..."

Talking of mainstream, somebody remember or know that old tv serie called "pipi longstocking" ?, well i remember an episode where the kids (tommy and anicka, called thus in spanish version) tried to wake up at pipi longstocking tickling her barefeet, using feathers, nice scene, does anybody have this clip ?. Thanks you.

Wow! I was a grade schooler back in the late 60's who's Mom would send to the local theater on Saturday afternoon to watch the weekly Matinee while she was out shopping. It was quite a different time. I would never send my young kids to the theater alone these days. It was usually a Godzilla movie or some old Abbott and Costello flick. I remember being quite surprised when I saw this scene. Other than in the Three Stooge's "Space Ship Sappy", I had never seen such a blatant tickle torture scene in my life. I was already very interested in foot tickling and female feet by then, and I remember having a funny feeling in my gut as I left the theater. I'm not sure if it was the tickling or the Big Ugly Ogre getting tickled that prompted that feeling. It was exciting in a surprising kind of way. Oh BTW, I found this link if anyone wants to order the video.

http://www.dealtime.com/xMPF-Pulgarcito~PD-376568451969

Hasta lluego,
Gallodiablo

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back