• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

f/f bare feet tickling (X5)

sandalfoot

Greetings All:
This is my first attempt at posting pics, I hope this works. These are pre internet, I found in my collection, they are about 20 years old. Probably the first time for these to be seen.

Regards,
Sandalfoot

Attachments

• feet_tickling_1.jpg
    feet_tickling_1.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 4,211
Ok, here's number 2.

Sandalfoot

Attachments

• feet_tickling_2.jpg
    feet_tickling_2.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 2,725
Number 3

Sandalfoot

Attachments

• feet_tickling_3.jpg
    feet_tickling_3.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 2,084
Number 4

Sandalfoot

Attachments

• feet_tickling_4.jpg
    feet_tickling_4.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 1,695
Number 5, last one for now.

Regards,
Sandalfoot

Attachments

• feet_tickling_5.jpg
    feet_tickling_5.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 1,720
You did a real good job for your first attempt. Three of the pictures were real good and the other two didn't come out too good. You said they were old so that may have had a factor in it too. Keep on posting pictures and you will have it mastered in no time. I wish I could post them but I don't how to do it.

Thanks so much for posting these old secret treasures from your vault - as you say, it's something to think hey have been out there all those years unknown.

Thanks for the positive support everyone. I'll have to see what else I can dig up, and try this again.
Hey Big John, these are old 35mm photos that I had to scan first, so some of the resolution may have been lost, that may be where the problem is. You should try a post, its not as difficult as it appears.
Thanks again all.

Regards,
Sandalfoot

sorry!

i hate to be the beaof bad news but technically you only sent 4 different pics, 2 were the same. #1 and #2

Actually Photo #1 and #2 are different, not by much though. Both are the same hogtie pose. However, facial expression and the ler's hand placement is different.

Sandalfoot

pics

Quiet great pictures Sir.......

Now that's the kind of stuff I like to see! I sure would like to have a crack at those feet! Who is she? 😀

great photos... thanks for sharing your treasures! Oh, and bearer of bad news... anyone can plainly see that photos 1 and 2 are different pictures...

Nice selection !!, thanks you for sharing sandalfoot !! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back