• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Big Tan pantyhosed feet.

medikation65

TMF Master
I was over at my friend Michelle's house. She was a comedian/performer. I had been there pretty well all day, and at about 6:00 we ate dinner, then afterwards her friend Rachel came over. Rachel was about 37 years old, VERY tall, about 6 ft 6 or so). I was introduced to her, and she said; "Hi there Cutie!" That's what she was like, a lot of fun to be around. She had long blonde hair, big brown eyes, and a great smile. She weighed about 150 lbs or so, so she was thin, and like I said tall!

She was wearing a long dress, and just below I could see she was in tan or brown pantyhose, and she had white pumps on. She said to Michelle; "So? What are we doing tonight?"
"I don't mind, whatever." Michelle replied. So we sat on her couch for a bit and flipped channels while we chatted. Rachel had one leg over the other, but no shoe dangling, darn! I wanted to see those big stockinged feet!

We started talking about work, Rachel was a sectratary at a law firm. We were asking Michelle about how things were with her and she said fine. Rachel then put her feet up and crossed them on the armrest of the couch. I Hadn't realized it but Rachel had the whole couch to herself.

Michelle then said; "Hey, why am I sitting in a hard chair in my own house when you're on the couch on your own?"
"Snooze you lose!" was Rachel's reponse with a laugh.
"Come on, move it! I wanna sit!" Michelle said, and she got up and stood over Rachel. But Rachel simply put her hands behind her head and said; "Sorry, either you move me, or you sit ON me!" and laughed.
"Fine!" Michelle said. And with that she grabbed a cusion from the armchair and dove onto Rachel with the cushion underneath her. Rachel burst out laughing saying; "You're useless! I'm not moving! You weigh like 100 lbs." (in actuality Michelle weighed about 115)
Michelle said; "You'll move eventually!" And she started sitting on the cushion, on Rachel and bouncing a little on Rachel's midsection. Rachel's legs sticking out, and also from her breasts up with a big grin on her face.

"I'm not moving, I'm actually quite comfortable." Rachel said with a giggle.
"Oh you are? Ok then..." Michelle said, and I saw her hand dissapear behind her and then Rachel threw her head back and burst out laughing. Michelle was tickling her side! I was LOVING this! But it gets a lot better!

"How about now? Gonna move? Or do I have to tickle you more. I know you're ticklish!" Michelle said.
"Hahahaha! I don't care, I love being tickled!"

I was in AWE!!! A ticklish older woman, who LOVES bein tickled and is so far quite ticklish!

"We'll see how long that lasts!" Michelle said, and she used both hands to tickle Rachel's sides through her dress! Rachel squeezed her eyes shut while she gave out high pitched laughter. She could still move a little under Michelle's weight. And she was trying to turn over, as Michelle tickled her stomach a little here and there and she was quite ticklish there.

Rachel managed to turn over, and was now on her stomach, kicking her feet up and down every now and again with Michelle's tickling fingers. Michelle on top of her still sitting on the large cushion, and reaching both hands around Rachel's body, tickling her ribs and sides every now and then.
Michelle looked at me and said; "Can you believe how stubborn she is?!"

I had to...

I replied; "Need some help?"
Michelle smiled at me and said; "Please!"
Rachel was saying"No-(laughter) Don't you dare-(giggling)"
So I went over and sat beside Michelle on the cushion, but of course, closer to Rachel's feet.
"She's quite ticklish, huh?" I said. "Oh yes, always has been!" Michelle replied.
"How 'bout yer feet Rachel?" I said.
"Oh yes!" Michelle said.
"They're not ticklish!" Rachel protested. "Oh you liar!" Michelle said, and then she turned to me and said; "They are, trust me they are! Tickle them."

So I pushed both her ankles down onto the armrest, and because she was so tall, her ankles rested on the armrest of the couch perfectly. I was trying to get her white shoes off, but I couldn't. She was moving her feet around whenever I tried. Michelle saw this and said; "Here I'll help." I got off the couch and Michelle cruelly held down Rachel's ankles on the armrest for me. I went to the end of the couch and removed both her white pumps, one by one. She had very big feet, like a 12 or so, in tan pantyhose. Michelle said; "Here, tickle her now." With a grin.

I started scribbling all my fingers of one hand over one foot, then both hands and Rachel released a gail of truly uncontrollable laughter. She was SO ticklish! I was lightly cracthing her soles, and she'd protect one with the other, and scrunch them, up, then I'd just tickle those stockinged wrinkles, making her move again. Then I held the toes of one foot, and tickled the sole with the other hand.
Then I got an idea. Michelle had long fingernails, so I said; "Here, I'll hold her for ya." I took over pulling Rachel's ankles down, and Michelle LOVED it! She went to town scratching her long fingernails around the bottoms of Rachel's hosed feet!
"NOW will ya move?" She said to Rachel. "NNNOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOO!!!" Was her response, this lady really DID love being tickled! Then I held one ankle down to the armrest, and held the toes of the same foot, while Michelle kept the other foot away from it, and with her other hand she scrambled her nails over the sole of poor Rachel's stockinged right foot. And with that her laughter went up and octave and also a lot faster. The Rachel started screaming; "OK! OKAAAAY!! PLEEEEAAASSE!" She was trying to squirm her foot around, but now she couldn't and Michelle had sharp little nails!
"Will you move?" Michelle stopped for an answer.
"Yes! Yes I will, I've had enough, just don't do that again, I can't even move. It's not fair."
"Hmmm....." Michelle looked at me and winked. She then attacked poor Rachel's foot again with her fingernails.
Rachel didn't expect it and she went CRAZY with ticklish laughter! She was thrashing around trying to get free, but we wouldn't let her. Then she started screaming full screams to start every bout of cackling laughter. I said; "Wow she's ticklish, listen to her scream!" Michele said; "I don't blame her. I'd be screaming too!"

Michelle then got off Rachel and we stopped tickling her. But For the rest of the evening, I hung onto her shoes, and everytime she'd ask for them I'd say; "Give me your feet and I'll put them on...!" A few times she fell for it, and I tickled her and she would do everything in her power to keep them there, as she did kind of like it, but after about 6 seconds of throwing her head back with laughter, and scrunching her toes up she'd have to pull away.
I've loved very BIG stockinged feet ever since then!

Anyways, that's my story.

Most excellent tale.

I hope you don't mind if I share this with others who love nylon tickling. I'll give you full credit, of course.

You da man!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back