• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/f nylon feets

register1

TMF Regular
Excelent video from edonkey:
Allaina Trent 1.wmv
47 Mb

1) Download 23 files and hacha 3.3
2) Unzip them with winrar or winzip
3) Join them with hacha 3.3

ENJOY! 😎

Attachments

The next 5

Attachments

The next 5

Attachments

when will hacha just go away so that viewing clips wouldn't be just a drag.it just isn't worth it

The next 5

Attachments

These are the last 5, I have downloaded them, unzip'em and join'em with hacha 3.3 and everything is working, just enjoy

Attachments

gilmourwaters said:
when will hacha just go away so that viewing clips wouldn't be just a drag.it just isn't worth it

Personally I prefer having nice long clips with the burden of hacha over not having those clips at all!

gilmourwaters said:

The only thing I can tell you is that without Hacha and programs like it, these clips would not even make it to the Theater, being too big if left in one piece. You don't have to even browse this section if you don't like Hacha and its ilk, since that is all that is located in The Splits. There are plenty of other clips in the main section to satisfy. :happy:

before i download this, can you give a brief description on what plot takes place. what type of bondage, whats being used to tickle her, are they beautiful? is the quality good?

I can´t understand why some people are so mad about hacha.......
There is NO problem using it in my oppinion.
Just unzip all files and then open hacha, click the "pegar"symbol (--> <--) and choose the unzipped file. That´s ALL there is to do!
MfG dom

dom said:
I can´t understand why some people are so mad about hacha.......
Some are too lazy to redo files ( those ones were named click-and-lay-out users 😉 ) , but it's also a lack of respect for the person who took the time to split files and send them.......
anyway.
That clip is really brilliant register thanx for posting it 🙂
Some more precisions about it : duration 16.24 minutes and it's all over tickling in fact.
Wow the ticklee is a cutie :awe: ............she can't really stand it 😀

A beatifull blondie is tied up to a table and is tickle all over by woman, the ticklee has nice lingerie body garter belts and stockings, I believe the quality is fair enough, I believe the download is worth...

back earlier in this thread i made what i now know is a very ignorant comment (or rant)reguarding the use of hacha to split large clips.I have recently learned with the help of another poster (and once again thank you) that hacha is not hard to use at all and now i can view these great clips i was once missing out out on (missing out on through my own ignorance , laziness and or patience to learn hacha.My apologies to all hacha posters and to anyone else who was offended by my prior stupidity.

Hey thanks register. Love the clip. 😀

That ticklee is adorable.

Does anyone know where a Mick could get his hands on that video, I'm dying to purchase it!!!!!!

1CrazyCelt

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back