• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F She Got Big Apples (x2)

mickopicko

TMF Regular
f/f she got the big apples

Tickled gently.....

Attachments

• tickemit0167.jpg
    tickemit0167.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2,747
Those "apples" are most certainly faked. They are clearly super-imposed (a computer graphics term for "copied and pasted') from another picture.

Not true, powertickle!

I happen to own a copy of the magazine that these two scans are from as well as another issue w/ the same model. Although the apples might be fake (i.e. implants), I sincerely doubt that they're super-imposed.

The publisher is Hollyproductions and the magazine is called House of Games. Definitely one of my favorite series, but I hadn't ever run across any scans from it until now. Thanks pucko. You wouldn't happen to have any others of her, would you?

powertickle is right!

In fact powertickle is right, if you look closely at the joins of the 'apples' and her body, you can see that the pair of 'apples' join far too low down on the body and the is a join line between the 'apples' and her body! and the fact that the 'apples' and body are a different colour, but that could be because of her bra! but nice pics though, thanks pucko!

sorry to disapoint you power tickle, those are her real knockers.

i've devoted lots of time to ferret out tickle fakes and such, not to mention i'm a computer programmer dealing with stuff like this, those are real packages my friend. you could knock those things like sugar-ray leonard.

btw, manwarrior, they seem to join the body far too low because they sag tremendously. i've seen my fair share of "apples" and i have to tell you, those are some MIGHTY MELONS.

bottom line: 100% authentic and REAL!

Yes I agree her "apples" are big in fact huge is more like it. If she had a boob job the doctor that did it would certainly have his hands full lol.

Have you guys ever heard of Cal-star video?

I think the girl in the picture is named Julie Juggs and yes she and her Juggs do exist. The movie is from Cal-star and it's called "The french Tickler. The girl is being punished for stealing something by the person she works for. Very good indeed. There is a great part in there where she gets her stocking feet tickled by the lady too and she is in stocks with her hands tied behind her back. Man!!!! those apples bounce all over the place. YOU MUST SEE IT! Trust me you'll thank me later. 😀

Yeah, I have the video. In fact, I have a couple of Compilation Videos from Cal Star with Julie in them.

IMO she likes having her feet tickled. I don't know that it turns her on, seems more like she's having fun. I believe she's moderately ticklish on them. She pleads most unconvincingly, giggles and has a huge smile on her face whenever they're tickled.

big apples

Hi,I've seen these pics in a magazine called Bound & Breatheless vol.1 number 1

Damn

those ain't apples those are cantilopes, I mean those are huge. It's got to hurt when they hang like that

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back