• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

f/f soft feather on soles

tk42

TMF Expert
... ey, what are you goin' to do?

Attachments

• softfeather_01.jpg
    softfeather_01.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2,963
f/f soft feather on soles 2

mmm, that tickles sooo good...

Attachments

• softfeather_02.jpg
    softfeather_02.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,993
f/f soft feather on soles 3

what's up honey, do you like it?

Attachments

• softfeather_03.jpg
    softfeather_03.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1,720
Amazing pics tk42!
Since the other pic from series was posted i've been looking for some more, thanks alot for posting them they're great 🙂

WOAAAAOO!!! awsoem stuff, i especially like the 2nd pic, nothing better then seeing a woman enjoying being tickled without her feet bound....
where did u get these?? i went to www.feetheat.com, but it doesnt gimme anything about tickling, cmon, share the secret site... 😉

Last edited:
yeah, I guess also these pix are from feetheat, but I found them,
accidentally, in another forum - just like the other one I've posted
some time ago - and I don't have more of them.
So, keep up surfin', folks!

woawoa101 said:

where did u get these?? i went to www.feetheat.com, but it doesnt gimme anything about tickling, cmon, share the secret site... 😉

That's because you added a ',' at the end of the url. The URL does work but like you say its simply a foot-fetish site, no indications of tickling. I just hope we can find more of these amazing pics 🙁

It's probably photos from a custom shoot because they do offer that service. Wonder how much they charge though, they have some nice looking models. 🙂

Hi - great site, great forum! This is my first visit and post but I can shed a little light on this topic. They are from a custom shoot from FeetHeat, cost was $140 for 70 shots and to anticipate the next question - no, I don't have copies any more - I got rid of them when I was feeling guilty and "purged" my stash (D'oh!).

The model's names are Monique (in the jeans) and Brittany and they did a pretty good job of following my script. The company does not do bondage well (as you can see) but most of the girls are very good looking and are fine posers, very flexible feet.

For what it's worth, the script was just an old classic "I'll teach you to flirt with my boyfriend!". If interested, I can supply some additional details.

Nice pics there! The tickler should also get tickled as well 😛
oh well, i need to find an avatar

to sceej56

like i said before, nothing better than 2 gorgoues women being tickled with unbound feet...is there any wya that you can come up with a clip???? just wondering

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back