• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Tickling Sought in Boston

gypsyburnout

Hello everyone. I'm new here and, to get the ball rolling, I have a request that is a little embarressing but has been gnawing at me for some time now.

For the longest time I have wanted to know what it is like to truly be at the ticklish mercy of another woman and I would really like to find out! I'm a 22 year old female seeking another female for a tickling experience. Not seeking relationships or anything steamier. Feel free to reply here or email me at: lithedaisy AT aol dot com.

Thanks!
The Gypsy Burnout

hey, i'm new too...

hi girls, i'm new to this forum too. i know what you mean about the
embarassment factor...how long have you been curious? i'm in boston and am looking for a first time experience, but suspect it might get hot for me, although i'm not a lesbian. i'm still trying to figure it out i guess.

I guess that settles it. all thw women in mass into tickling are lesbos. no wonder why i cant find any. :disgust:

maniactickler said:
I guess that settles it. all thw women in mass into tickling are lesbos. no wonder why i cant find any. :disgust:

well hon if you wouldnt refer to them as lesbos you might succeed a bit better.

isabeau

maniactickler said:
My apologies, i meant lady lovers. 😛

uh that would make you a "lesbo" also right? hehe

isabeau :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa

are you serious maniac?

i specifically mentioned that i'm straight in my posting, did you not read it? whatever.

I would love to tickle a girl from the Boston area but unfortunately I havent heard back from them. Might any of you girls be interested?

Can I pretend I'm a girl??? Probably not... Well at least this is evidence females exist in Boston.

Although it is a shame that seemingly all the women on these boards are only looking for f/f tickling, calling names is NOT needed or appropriate, in fact it only serves to put you in a position where others will want to label YOU.

If they want to play with other women, and specifically say so in not only the post but the topic title itself, you DON'T HAVE TO POST HERE. You do nothing but make a massive fool of yourself by complaing about how you can't get any tickling action. The phrase, if you have nothing constructive to say, say nothing at all. :happyfloa

Besides, if you're nice to the girls, they might be nice to you as well.

Thanks, ViperGTS. Accurately said.

FWIW, kids, I've married one of the women from this board. I ain't the only fellow who's met a woman from this board, either...

thanks for the support

guys, thanks for the support. i think that when we're new, sometimes girls might post to other girls first because it feels safer, especially when you're still trying to figure out where tickling should fit into your life and what you're looking for. at least, that's what i did. then when you get comments like that it's totally obnoxious and makes you want to flee. i mean, what a thing to say to a thread full of newbies just poking their heads out of the feather closet (for lack of a better phrase). anyway, i just wanted to let isabeau, viper, and dvnc know that i really appreciate the solidarity...

:cat:

Well, good. As long as these girls know that they can always come to me an feel safe and comfortable during their tickling excersises after all is said and done. :cool2:

sorry to hijack...

But as long as there is no sex involved, I can only wonder why a woman would not consider having a man tickle her.

arcma said:
sorry to hijack...

But as long as there is no sex involved, I can only wonder why a woman would not consider having a man tickle her.

Probably they would eventually, but some people might feel safer with other girls at first. Just because a newbie might feel safer discussing it with another girl at the beginning doesn't mean she wouldn't consider having a man tickle her. "At first" doesn't mean "never". At no point in the thread do I remember any of the three of us girls who posted ever saying we wouldn't consider having a man tickle us. Personally, I can only wonder why someone would assume that if a girl is nervous at first and wants to chat with another girl about it, it must mean she's a lesbian.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back