• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*/F guys: are you OK with normie females knowing about “you” but not normie males?

Toesheldback

1st Level Red Feather
I used to hide it from everyone but my partner(s), but I’ve become more comfortable with females knowing it (not in a work situation of course). Maybe it’s because it’s sparked at a minimum some fun tickle talk with a female, or in a few cases, led to an f/f or mf/f event. I don’t volunteer it, but I also don’t deny it (usually downplay it a little).

Males are a different story. I keep it hidden from all my male friends. The couple times I was unwittingly “outed”, I went about as you'd expect. So I appear as vanilla as everyone else.

What say you?

I agree. Unless I'm in a position where something's going to happen, like at a play party or with a romantic partner, there's no way I'm telling anyone of any gender.

I used to hide it from everyone but my partner(s), but I’ve become more comfortable with females knowing it (not in a work situation of course). Maybe it’s because it’s sparked at a minimum some fun tickle talk with a female, or in a few cases, led to an f/f or mf/f event. I don’t volunteer it, but I also don’t deny it (usually downplay it a little).

Males are a different story. I keep it hidden from all my male friends. The couple times I was unwittingly “outed”, I went about as you'd expect. So I appear as vanilla as everyone else.

What say you?
Yeah I dont tell anyone unless I'm involved with them in a romantic situation if u get what I mean, waaaaay too shy and awkward about others knowing, despite me wanting to talk about it with other women. Guys on the other hand I would never tell. I almost could express it to women who i see have nice fingers and nails and who appear friendly and open to it but it's a really really long process of building up the courage but the few times I have expressed it, it usually ends in embarrassment and rejection 🙁 owell guess I just have to keep on trying

Looking at the comments here, it appears as if the stigma still does exist to a high degree.

It's a shame, everyone should be free and happy about expressing their lifestyle, regardless of to whom. 🙂

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums for where people are meeting and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back