• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F.L. Atlanta's Quote Contest

F.L. Atlanta 10

3rd Level Indigo Feather
I decided to make this thread and reward the winner with a story of their choice.

I will give a quote and ask who said it. Points may vary and the first person to reach 150 points wins.

First quote for 10 points - "We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be." Who said it?

10 points for ya Ex.

Movie Quote for 20 points - "You know, Morons!" *laughter is heard following by rumbling* "What the hell is that?!?!"

Name the movie.

20 points to the Canadian Ninja.

Score:

C.N. - 20

Ex. - 10

Quote worth a whopping 30 points = "We are not afraid to ... are they subtitles? They are, aren't they?"

Nope.

Another quote from this video clip - "Say something again." "My friend has a head piece this . . ." "Hey! How come he doesn't need subtitles?"

I'm not going to answer because I cheated and looked it up. I found a vidclip though and I laughed my friggin' butt off. Great stuff! 😀

go ahead Tickle Theater.

I guess I should have laid down some rules.
Heh no no, I figured that you didn't want people looking these up and answering so that is why I didn't answer. I am terrible at remembering movie quotes actually! 😱

Heh no no, I figured that you didn't want people looking these up and answering so that is why I didn't answer. I am terrible at remembering movie quotes actually! 😱

😀 True, true. It would be best if done from memory, but hey, I am in a Christmas spirit.

Well you're probably looking for Skit House but I read from people saying Dead Ringers so if I am right then I give my points in the spirit of the season to Senshi.

since I suck at movie quotes anyway!

not looking for Skit House or Dead Ringers.

probably multiple answers but I'll go ahead and award Tickle Theater and Senshi 30 points. What I was looking for was News Report from Iraq.

Score Card = Ex. 10, C.N. 20, T.T. and Senshi 30 points.

Told ya I was in the Christmas spirit.

NO looking this one up!!!!

Movie quote = "I always liked you." & from the same movie "This dock is off limits to civilians"

I hope there are no multiples.
Guess the movie.

not Sin City.

Another 2 quotes from the same movie = "They're stealing our ship." "Bloody pirates!"

Point value is 20 for this one. 😱 should've mentioned that earlier.

correct.

Score card = Ex. 10, CN 20, Senshi 30, and TT 50 points.

For 40 points, who said this - "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back