• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/m clip - sexy blonde tickles dude on bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the drill. Save all five files to a common folder. Change the first file to .exe and then double click it.

Attachments

awesome clip drew!!! i love how the girl constantly is moving her fingers all over the guys chest. only bad thing is we cant see her face. anyway thanks for posting. im glad to see a lot of f/m here lately.

This godamn shit doesnt work!!!

Why the hell cant all F/M clips be easy to open and all M/F, F/F, and M/M clips be arduous, cumbersome, and painstaking instead?!?!

Ummm...Unless your computer has a personal vendetta against f/m there is no reason it shouldnt work like everything else. The f/m clips here though in general tend to be a bit longer and are sometimes split using RAR or other programs. That's just the way the dice fell.
To extract RAR files you need to make sure you have a copy of WinRAR (available on download.com). It's a very small program. Fast to download and easy to use.

nessonite said:
Ummm...Unless your computer has a personal vendetta against f/m there is no reason it shouldnt work like everything else.

It just seems like all these f/m clips involve downloading a bunch of shitty software involving .exe and .rar files, like anyone knows what that means.

And it also seems that m/f and f/f clips are abundantly available and easily opened with one click of the mouse. Its a little tough to take sometimes, but I will nevertheless download the software from wherever its available, and probably the millions of viruses that go along with it...as long as I can bust a nut to some f/m clips

Ummmmm...okay......
WinRAR is available from www.download.com. It's a tiny download and shouldn't pose any sort of problems.
Hacha I've never used but comes attached to any file that needs it. Everyone should be able to uppack ZIP files. That should pretty much cover you.🙂

Download WinRar from http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Choose WinRAR 3.30 beta 5

You will download a file called wrar33b5.exe

If you fear downloading virus, you should install a good antivirus
software as Panda or similar, or you'd better stop surfing at all!

Double click on the exe, follow the guided procedure and at the
end you will have WinRar installed on your PC.

From that point on, to rejoin a file splitted with WinRar you just
have to double click on the first file of the series.
They are usually numbered with a suffix like:
[name of the original file].part#.rar
where # is their number. You just double click the file with
part1.

WinRar starts, showing you the name of the original file in the
main windows.
You just hit the "Extract to:" button, a dialog asks you where
you want to put the extracted file.

That's it 🙂

wont work

man i really wanna see f/m cos there aint enough of it! it wont download and i am so pissed off. could u send it to me by email if u can? thanks

If I can be forgiven for asking what could perhaps be a stupid question, since it seems that there must be something I'm overlooking, why would anyone choose to upload as five SEPARATE files totalling some 5MB, what can be uploaded as one file less than 2MB in size?

uh..there is a .wmv file just down the page a bit cabalist..just right click and save as and its yours. well downloaded..if thats what you want..if not just click on the link..it plays.

naveltklr1350 said:
uh..there is a .wmv file just down the page a bit cabalist..just right click and save as and its yours. well downloaded..if thats what you want..if not just click on the link..it plays.
Thanks, but I was aware of that. I just was trying to understand why it was originally posted in parts, requiring conversion, when it looked like it would have been so much simpler and faster for everyone, both the poster and anyone wishing to download it, to have just posted it in its original form as a single file in the first place. Was just trying to figure out what advantage, if any, there might have been to doing it that way.

Help🙂

Drew70 said:
F/m
Upper Body
.MPEG format
62 seconds
Hey- I tried the download of WinRAR but still cannot open this file...any suggestions? Thanks

once again....this is a split clip....shouldn't be in this area

Rar is the standard in usernet and has been for many years. The fact that you can't figure it out doesn't make it stupid, its reall quite easy...it splits and compresses file(s)

What seems stupid to me is using 2 programs to accomplish the same task..like hjsplit after zipping the file.

ticklish_guy3 said:
Rar is the standard in usernet and has been for many years. The fact that you can't figure it out doesn't make it stupid, its reall quite easy...it splits and compresses file(s)

What seems stupid to me is using 2 programs to accomplish the same task..like hjsplit after zipping the file.

I'm not sure whose post your comments are directed to, but I didn't notice anyone here saying that it was "stupid". And at least to me it doesn't appear particularly difficult to "figure it out". My question was with regard to what purpose it served, or was believed to serve, to split OR zip the above file, as I see nothing whatsoever gained by doing either in this case, but in fact only appears to make the file more difficult and time-consuming both to upload and download with nothing gained by it.

mijosdad said:
Hey gang, I'm not sure if this is the right spot to put this in...but I wanted to know if anyone wants to be in a tickling video...let me know🙂
I don't know whether or not this is the correct forum for your post, but either way it probably should be posted as a new thread, rather than as a reply.

I did everything you said...still no success-I can't see this great clip🙁

Again- this is a split. It's in the wrong room.

mijosdad said:
I did everything you said...still no success-I can't see this great clip🙁

Although I enjoy f/m myself, frankly it doesn't strike me as a particularly "great" clip at all. In fact, I thought it was rather boring, with no offense intended to the person who originally posted it here, of course. But since of course one must judge such things for oneself, have you yet tried downloading the complete WMF file version, which maverick83 was helpful enough to download, convert, and re-upload as a single file to Post #9 of this thread above?

BTW, as a separate issue, does anyone know if there's a way to add url's/hyperlinks to these posts? WhenI tried posting links to the above post and file, upon clicking the "preview post" button I get the error message:
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
1. Your Post contains one or more URLs, please remove them before submitting your message again.

Kick arse, Maverick!
May I salute you on behalf of all Mac heads!

Darn good show, eh?!

I usually don't ecounter problems with either the winrar and hacha programs. Both programs work fine for me, but winrar is much easier to use than hacha in my opinion. But then again, I learned a new language while using hacha, so I gained some knowledge as well. Anyways, I liked the clip. Thanks!

For those who don't have WinRAR, http://meesoft.logicnet.dk/ offers a handy little image viewer called Commander which needs no installation. It will open any zip or rar file automatically and has password support. It's free and works extremely well.

To use it, you need to place all the RAR files in the same folder, preferably the folder with Commander. Double-click Commander, find the first numbered RAR file, click it, and it will automatically join all files. To view, click F5 then save it anywhere you like (the default is fine). Then, exit Commander and use your favourite media player.

There is also an already-joined version of the clip here: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=15527

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back