• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M How I was introduced to this world...

cheeky_guy

hello tmf,

I am very new to all this and just thought I'd share the story of how I was introduced to this. I'm not good at story telling though so my apologies lol. I'm not really willing to post a pic of my face on here but people seem to like tickling feet a lot to I posted a pic of my feet.

A few months ago I was on holiday and met a girl that I had your typical "holiday romance" with. She was a nice, slim, pretty girl who is 19. She had shoulder length dirty blonde hair. I'm tall, slim, dark haired and 22.

We had sex a few times that holiday. It was fairly standard until the last night. We were in bed and she admitted to me she had a slight kinky side and looked slightly nervous. I'm generally open minded so I told her so and reacted quite positively and well. This seemed to relieve her so I enquired as to what she had in mind. She said she loved using handcuffs but had only been able to use them a couple of times before.

I giggled and said "Oooo, aren't we the kinky one?" and playfully poked her. I had actually been intrigued at the idea of handcuffs for some time but had never used them before. I said to her "Unfortately, I don't own any." She smiled coyly back and opened her draw to reveal a pair of pink, furry cuffs. I laughed and then said "So you want me to cuff you to the bed, huh?", smiling as I said it. She said "Not exactly...". I enquired as to what she meant. Her response was "I want to cuff you to bed..." as she looked me straight in the eye with a smirk on her face.

I was not expecting that. I was kind of nervous at the idea and asked "What do you want to do to me?". She replied with "Now it wouldn't be any fun if I told you that now would it?", maintaining the same smirk from earlier. I smiled, knowing that I found her too attractive to turn down. I agreed and she cuffed me.

Once she had me there she began lightly kissing my body and sensually running her hands over me. Then she slid her body up to kiss me on the lips. As she did so, I felt her short nails slide down my sides whilst wiggling. I'm not normally that ticklish. However, it made me flinch and giggle slightly. She said "Awww, ticklish are we?" in a teasing fashion, to which I responded "Not a huge amount. You just caught me by surprise. Only girls are really ticklish." She laughed at me and said "Oh honey, I could make you beg just from tickling if I wanted." That fired up my "tough guy" side and I just laughed and said "You can do your worst but trust me, I will never do that!" genuinely believing my own words. I knew I was a bit ticklish. But it had only ever made me giggle a little and was nothing I couldn't handle in the past.

When she heard my response she got a big grin on her face and just said "Deal!". She then proceeded to really slowly tickle all over my body in different places. Sometimes she would hit places that really did tickle more than I was used to. Some places were slow with her nails and sent shivers down me and caused me to tense up. Other places that didn't work so well like my sides but she would then turn to random prodding and squeezing that tickled equally much in a different way. All the time she kept assuring me of how she was keeping note of all the places that were getting me and that she had barely got started. Those comments along with the fact that I was becoming hyper aware of how little I could do about the tickling made it start tickling more.

After a while she stopped and said "Ok honey, seems like I know all your hot spots now. Time to abuse them!" As soon as she had finished saying it, she really went for it. Digging in every place she had found before. She kept switching places, alternating soft, slow, hard, fast, nails, prodding fingers etc. Pretty soon I was struggling quite hard and starting to swear a lot. All the while she kept giggling to herself with a huge grin on her face. She was enjoying every second of it. At this point it was really tickling quite bad. I was starting to feel like I couldn't take it. She didn't help me any by constantly teasing me about being unable to do anything about it. She kept telling me she was going to keep it up for hours. She kept up this tickling for probably about 10 minutes before I eventually said "Ok, please stop! You win! You win!". She stopped and said "I told you I could make you beg!" with a big smile on her face. She let me out the cuffs and I sat up, feeling pretty tired.

I realised that as much as I had told her to stop and that it had felt kind of torturous that I had actually really quite enjoyed it as well. I told her that and asked her more about why she had tickled me. She didn't really answer me much so I kept probing. Eventually she began looking more and more shy and nervous. I hugged her and told her whatever it was she could tell me and that I wouldn't judge her. She eventually confessed to me that it was a fetish she had for years. I thought it was kinda an odd fetish but being fairly open was very reasonable about it. We talked about it some more and she eventually told me that there were internet sites about it that she looks at sometimes. She then told me about this place 🙂. I checked it out when I returned from holiday and have been "lurking" here a bit since. I became increasingly intrigued by the idea of repeating my experience after reading many posts here, either being the tickler or ticklee....so here I am 🙂

Welcome to the TMF, cheeky_guy, and congratulations on your first posts. 😀 This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Great story, I wish I had been so lucky at 22. 😀

One question

Cheeky Guy, thanks for your engrossing story. Welcome to the TMF.

Any reason you didn't ask this lovely lass, "Now that you've had some fun tickling me, shouldn't it be :xpulcy: my turn?"

Excellent story, thanks for sharing. I'd love to meet a woman like that

Cheers for the replies.

Em Es, well as I said I am new to this and that was really my first introduction and so I wasn't really thinking along those lines as much as I am beginning to now.

When talking to her about her fetish after though I did ask whether she liked being tickled to and she said no she was only into tickling others. She was ticklish tho 🙂

Way Cool

Hey Cheeky

That is very cool that you've recently discovered the wonderful world of tickling through your girlfriend. Congrats! When I met my wife, it took me a bit of time to build up the courage to talk to her about my fetish, but I am so glad I did. Like your girlfriend, I felt sheepish at first, but I was lucky that she was so open-minded and indulged me. We have a lot of fun now. She also gives as good as she gets, and she has opened me to a new side of tickling - the 'lee' side, which has been a lot of fun - she's a very good tickler.

Anyway, I think your girlfriend is really lucky to have met an open-minded fellow like yourself. Definitely give yourself a pat on the back for trying new things... and I hope you get to experience the 'ler' side one day! 😉

cheers

Rogue

lol thanks RogueTickler. However, she isn't my girlfriend. I met her on holiday and she is from the states and I am from the UK. It is unlikely we'll meet again but nevermind! lol

Also where was she ticklish? How did she react to the tickles? Details man.... But most importantly thanks for the story I like hearing peoples thoughts on tickling..... :bouncybou

It was in Spain.....never been to the states!

I only tickled her very briefly but her sides and knees made her squeal and collapse on the bed 🙂

hehe thank you lergirl69.......I'm guessing it sounds like something you'd have done then? 🙂

San Francisco-bound!

I`m on my way to San Francisco as I type this,Lergirl69! :dog:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back