• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

f/m pantyhosetickling

Matzy

Has anyone seen a male wearing pantyhose being tickled by women/a woman?
If so, has anyone got any links?
(I'd love being the guy in that situation 😀 )

Last edited:
well I had ONE on my laptop and.. then it went caput.. but it wasn't a shrill, frantic giggly kind of tickle, it was more along the lines of him in bondage in hose and red high heels with a chick between his legs, wanking him when she wasn't tickling his feet. He never laughed -.-;

i saw that one too, it kinda sucked. i want to see a guys being tickled on his feet by a girl, and i want him to be hysterical. hose or no hose.

sorry haven't found one of those.. except yaqi and it was so overdone and shrill I deleted it.. plus it's on my laptop.. which is dead..

There was a story on this forum about a guy who got a female college student to tickle him in hose. He pretended it was something to do with a Psych study he was involved in. The way he told it she had some fun with the situation. Later he got to do her but she wasn't ticklish.

I don't have it - the story was kind of short. It was on this site somewhere. Maybe this will jog someone's memory and they can repost it.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back