• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M tickling bitch

son1

I'd like to describe a session I had recently with a man that wanted to be tickled.My boyfriend can't handle it unfortunantly.After explaining what would be done he agreed but really couldn't handle it.I began by binding his hands and feet,then attaching straps to different parts of his body.I then hoisted him up and suspended him in mid air.I then pulled on my leather tickle gloves with big red claws attached to them.I knew then he was scared but also very excited if you know what I mean.I knew he was loving my latex catsuit and skintight stilletto boots which I always wear for a session.That's when I zippered a latex hood over his head so he knew he was completely helpless.I then clawed every inch of his body until I found a ticklish spot and then concentrated on it for a while.Within minutes he was begging for release.When he was literally crying after about a half hour I decided to let him go.He said he was sorry for not being able to handle a session and wanted to know if there was anything he could do to please me.Boy,was that dumb.I ended up lacing a leather bondage hood to his head,buckling a bit gag with reins attached to them,and strapping a saddle on his back complete with stirrups.After carrying my full weight my 150 pounds on his back for a while he collapsed with exhaustion.I then sent him on his way,completely exhausted,thoroughly humiliated,and only wanting more. Poor baby

What a lucky man!

I don`t think that he realized he was in a situation many of us here would gladly be in! :wub: :2poke:

Thank you for sharing this with us,Son1!I hope you will continue to post your tickling adventures.Any chance of us getting a peek of you in your catsuit? :devil2:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back