• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M tickling clips on Clips4sale.

pollux1

Hello everyone!
In 2004 (20 years ago!) I created tickled-men.com, a site devoted to f/m tickling. The site was well received and although it did no make a lot of money, it had a faithful audience.
After a few years, came piracy, the tube sites, and the hosting sites, where anybody could upload, download, share videos that did not belong to them, and I had to end my adult Internet adventure when costs started to exceed revenue.
I still kept my Clips4sale store and, believe it or not, people are still buying my clips after so long 🙂.
Everything comes to an end though and my store will be closed within days. The C4S people ask for individual releases from the performers for EACH clip.
This was not at all a requirement when I created my websites and signed up with C4S, so I am unable to provide the requested documents.
If anyone is interested in getting some of my work, around 300 clips, here is the link: clips4sale.com/2929.
There is some other stuff there as well: femdom HJ, face sitting, and even vampires. I am not sure what's left because they already removed around 30 clips two months ago (said clips not meeting their current requirements I believe).

I had not come here for a long time, but I think I am going to visit again and I do have many od the pictures used in my websites and I am willing to posts them if there is any interest....

A huge fan of your work. IIRC, your website had some extra material. Sad to see your store go. Gonna buy the few clips I've been meaning to buy.

Thanks guys. Good to see someone remembers the site 🙂
You were an awesome site! One of the best, and one of the very few that offered exclusively F/M content. Your videos and photos was some of the earliest F/M content I saw back in the late 2000s

I was a member. There were clips of yours I watch with pleasure to this day.

Thanks Alex and Tickle-maniac. It sure was fun... Do you want me to upload pictures here?
I still have a few clips too. I hope the files are not too large for the forum, although they are not very high resolution 640/480 I think.

Thanks Alex and Tickle-maniac. It sure was fun... Do you want me to upload pictures here?
I still have a few clips too. I hope the files are not too large for the forum, although they are not very high resolution 640/480 I think.
By all means, pollux1. Pictures and clips are welcome.

I was a member too! As a gay guy who also enjoys F/M material you put out some really good clips. Raj was always one of my favorite Lees and I see your C4S store has one of him that I've never seen, so I'll be picking that one up! Sorry to see it go and thank you for the great material.

Holy crap, I had no idea tickled-men could still be accessed! Loved that site!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back