• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Facebook Tickling group members?

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
Anyone here a member of any Facebook tickling groups?

I created an account just for joining tickling groups. My tickling group name is Canadian Tickler and my icon is a cartoon hand tickling a female foot with a feather.:super_hap 😉 :redstar: :redface: :laughing: :greenstar:bluestar::yellowsta

I would, but I don't really want my friends seeing that on my page, if you know what I mean... Sorry.

Sorry, dont do the whole facebook/myspace thing. Seems kind of weird to advertise myself out there....
and a lot of it is freaking childish.

But your cool rajee, probably the only person in Canada I can say that about.

Your in the top .00001% of coolness.

I would, but I don't really want my friends seeing that on my page, if you know what I mean... Sorry.
I know what you mean. I have a couple of immediate family members on my Facebook friends list as well as a few cousins, and I don't exactly feel comfortable with the idea of them knowing I'm into tickling and bondage and such. 😛

The only people who know about my tickling/bondage fetish are a select few of my close friends and every girlfriend I've had. 😀 LOL

EDIT: I just wanted to let everyone know that I meant no offense to Rajee in my post. I appreciate your sharing this idea Rajee, so I don't mean any disrespect. 🙂 In fact, I'll likely create a separate account for myself just for joining these groups like you did. 😀

Last edited:
EDIT: I just wanted to let everyone know that I meant no offense to Rajee in my post. I appreciate your sharing this idea Rajee, so I don't mean any disrespect. 🙂 In fact, I'll likely create a separate account for myself just for joining these groups like you did. 😀

Guess I should've said this too, but, yeah, no offense, it's a good idea. I've just always found that Facebook groups never really hold up very well when it comes to content and people actually contributing, unless they're REALLY REALLY big... Which is hard to do. I started one myself for a particular cause, got like 60 people to join but of them like 5 actually said something... Angers me quite a bit, they just join cuz they get invited...

But yeah, Facebook doesn't seem like the kind of site to create multiple accounts for, but maybe that's just me... Anyway, good luck Rajee!

No disrespect or offense taken. I was thinking the same thing when I created a second facebook account. There are people on facebook who I haven't told yet about my fetish who I don't want finding out in facebook. :super_hap

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back