• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Facebook...

Interesting. No, never tried looking on Facebook, although Myspace does have a few hits. And no, I haven't tried contacting them, so let us know how your date goes!

Good luck to you. Definitely keep us updated. 🙂

You spoke on the phone right? Just to make sure it was a girl? Not a guy. With a machete. :omnomnom:

Good luck man. Have fun. 🙂

Just be careful. Be her friend first before you start bringing up tickling.

go to "groups" then search them

Hari

i did he said he found actual members with that sorta intrest in his area all i got were tickling groups no actual members with that tag .... facebook confuses me

i did he said he found actual members with that sorta intrest in his area all i got were tickling groups no actual members with that tag .... facebook confuses me

you go to the group and search the members in it, if theyre a member of that group then theres probably a good reason for it 😉 you can see where each member if from too

Hari

you go to the group and search the members in it, if theyre a member of that group then theres probably a good reason for it 😉 you can see where each member if from too

Hari

yea but some of the groups have over 500 plus people in it i dont have the time nor the patience to sit there and click every little page is there a way to narrow it down ? like actually search within the group with specific tags

In the english version at least. That profile search will only search thru your current friends list.

Best of luck. I know a few of my friends have "tickling", and "being tickled" on their interests, but then they also have "chewing bubblegum", and "listening to Westlife", so I'm not sure how sexual it is for them 😉

Mind you, I only really use facebook for DJ and Juggling networking. Plus to see where all the good houseparties are 😀

i don't have a facebook, but i would like to see if there are any people down here🙂

And yes, I definitely plan on making friends before I go talking about tickling. Not quite so socially inept. =D Actually, I don't plan on talking about it if I can avoid it, really. Tickling is a good form of flirting, so if I can maneuver us to actually go out on a date, I'll give her a quick tickle here and there to see what kind of reactions I get. 🙂

You totally rock. I hope it all goes well man. :woot:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back