• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Facebook

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Hey y'all,
this may seem pretty random but,
how many of y'all have facebook accounts?
I know tons of people have facebook so I figure it must be quite a few.
Just wondering, lemme know,
Bug 🙂

Ive had a Facebook account for a few years now,which I mainly use to keep in touch with friends and family all around the world.

I keep meaning to make another one for tickle related friends and such, but havent got around to it yet.

I have a facebook account, and I have quite a few friends from this community on there.

I keep meaning to make another one for tickle related friends and such, but havent got around to it yet.

Why is it that people do that? I mean, if they're your friends, do they really need to be categorized and separated like that? I find it demeaning and offencive personally. Nothing against you, I just hate the concept.

Actually, that's a large part of the reason I don't do any of this social networking stuff. I have friends in a variety of venues, and they might not gel well with each other. If I did bother with this nonsense, I'd probably compartmentalize like theteam proposes.

Me. I get annoyed when people add me, but won't respond to comments or anything.

It's like fucker, you added me...

I have a facebook account and somehow TTD found me there lol..anyhoo, actually i've been trying to deactivate the damn thing, but everytime i put in my password, it says invalid...wtf??? it's the damn password they assigned to me..

"Just when you find a way out, they pull you back in."

Thanks guys. Izzy, I would ask to add you but I dunno if there's a point if you wanna deactivate it.

I have a facebook account, and I have quite a few friends from this community on there.

Why is it that people do that? I mean, if they're your friends, do they really need to be categorized and separated like that? I find it demeaning and offencive personally. Nothing against you, I just hate the concept.

If people stopped using names like "ITKLZURFEETZ20" and pretended to be normal in public discourse here, it might be a different situation.

Yeah, I know about that, but I mean, like someone that you've gotten on a great basis with, who you and your friend don't talk about tickling at all, and you talk about regular things. Then the person says they wouldn't add you because you're a fetish friend? But where's the fetish if it's not talked about?

It's the stupidity of it, of that concept, that never ceases to amaze me.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” ~Albert Einstein

I have one, but I only befriend people that I already know. It pissed me off when they decided to replace profile information with "community links" and not make it optional, though. Still waiting for them to fix that problem.

To be honest I have no problem with people knowing anything about me. However I have quite a few young people as friends on there from some of the work I do, as well as lots of younger relatives and I dont see it appropriate to expose them to this sort of thing.

To be honest I have no problem with people knowing anything about me. However I have quite a few young people as friends on there from some of the work I do, as well as lots of younger relatives and I dont see it appropriate to expose them to this sort of thing.

Even in the below situation?

Yeah, I know about that, but I mean, like someone that you've gotten on a great basis with, who you and your friend don't talk about tickling at all, and you talk about regular things. Then the person says they wouldn't add you because you're a fetish friend? But where's the fetish if it's not talked about?

I don't generally make a big deal out of this sort of thing, but sometimes it irks me just because it's idiotic. But just in an all perfect situation, not with some lecherous...adult

I have a facebook, but seeing as how most of my friends, classmates, family members, and coworkers can see my page, I only add people from this community, if I've known them for a while. And since you can never really know someone you've never met off the internet, I can see why people are reluctant. I would think most people would be understanding about that kind of thing.

Bug bug..pm me and i'll give you my facebook account..it's funny as hell..i use my real name there..but TTD and Venray both found me..hmmm and ya they are on my friend list..

Yeah i have a facebook account i use my name on here and my real name aswell.

I have one myself. At first I thought it was pointless until I was convinced by one of my family. now I go there sometime. XD

Yeah it was actually a friend who had invited me to to join facebook she sent me a invite and so thats how i found out about facebook up until then i hadn't even heard of facebook i just knew about myspace.

I have a facebook account, although I rarely ever visit it. I find it quite silly people are so drained of ego that they need constant self affirmation via the number of friends they have, coupled with the vain yet false ideology that people care about the pictures of their cats they add. If you have friends you talk to them on the phone, hang out with them, or hell even message online. You don't put them in a collectible jar of "friends" to set on the shelf like a trophy. Just my two cents.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back