• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Failed dressing-up scene :P

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Do you remember Jen?

Have you missed her?

Maybe if the answer to both questions is 'yes', then you might want to go have a look at dA, because the story didn't end at chapter 12.

While tickling isn't by far as common in this comic as you used to see, it's still there now and then as you can see in the attached picture. In this scene Emma has tied up Jen on the bed and is trying to help her put on her pantyhoses.

You can see a colour version of this in the comic itself which you find on http://jen-fan.deviantart.com

Ilo.

Hahaha, thats cute and funny, a dangerous mix. Nice one...
Love the fact that she broke "another" one.
Long time no speaky Ilohnoh, but, nice work as usual.

Addressing the dA comic rather than the snippet presented here: Damn! Pandoroa got over her maiming pretty quickly, thank god! That view of her with rivulets of blood streaming down her back is ghastly; is it possible her wings will regrow, as a lizard's tail does (she seems rather blazé about the loss)? Otherwise, some nice touches of humor (no cuts in line!) and topicality (proposed movie sequel) brighten what otherwise promises to be a harrowing intrusion into Jen's already grim life. Blasters? Boomers? Homicidal rockers? Hormonally angsty teens? Whichever box Pandora has the authority to open, nothing salutary promises to enter!

Hahaha, thats cute and funny, a dangerous mix. Nice one...
Love the fact that she broke "another" one.
Long time no speaky Ilohnoh, but, nice work as usual.

Hehe, thanks Ravenfan! Nice to hear you liked it.
I haven't been around here very much, went to 'slumber mode' here and only checking in now and then.

Addressing the dA comic rather than the snippet presented here: Damn! Pandoroa got over her maiming pretty quickly, thank god! That view of her with rivulets of blood streaming down her back is ghastly; is it possible her wings will regrow, as a lizard's tail does (she seems rather blazé about the loss)? Otherwise, some nice touches of humor (no cuts in line!) and topicality (proposed movie sequel) brighten what otherwise promises to be a harrowing intrusion into Jen's already grim life. Blasters? Boomers? Homicidal rockers? Hormonally angsty teens? Whichever box Pandora has the authority to open, nothing salutary promises to enter!

Thanks for the little review / comments, LBH! Nice hearing from you again too! The story starts with 'several weeks ago' and then the weeks catch up just before the scene posted in this thread. There's been a little time jump in which Pandora indeed recovered from her injury and as to whether her wings will grow back... hard to say. What do we know of her alien race really? 😉 Humor-wise, I actually cut down a little bit from the original story I first started probably in 2007 if I recall well from the top of my head. The guitar was in fact a 'Guitar-Hero' guitar. hehe. Took that out. But Pandora looks lots better than in both previous attempts to launch this story and ... as for her box... yes she does it and what it contains is something with a huge impact indeed, easily able to turn the world upside down. What it is... well, I'm not telling you now. You'll find out before the end. 😉

Thankies for the replies!

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back