• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

FAKE by request AMY LEE

ipptkl40

TMF Master
OK Norm, there ya go!

Attachments

• AMy Lee.jpg
    AMy Lee.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 1,128
  • AMy Lee2.jpg
    AMy Lee2.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 805
Wow - you know what? When it comes to fakes, I think yours are the best I've ever seen. The face over the body is seamless. 😀

Kimiko is gonna love this.XD

Yes ipptkl, awsome job.^_^ I would say more, but it would take too long to describe this pic's awsomeness. So far, your work has been improving dramatically, and I would agree that you are the best artist when it comes to celeb fakes.

I know I sound repetitive since I've been requesting this pic for a while from different artists but I know that they are busy and haven't given me a response to my question yet.Since I noticed that you did take requests, would it be possible for you to do a foot tickling pic with hilary duff as the lee? I would be eternally id your debt if you could.

Pic #1 is one of the best tickle pics I've ever seen. Even if its a fake! I would love to be the tickler in that pic!

thanks you soooo much! they're awesome! Kimiko's gonna freakin kiss you for those!

THanks. Really thanks. I wanna start drawing more also. hey, ummm, who's Kimiko?

Last edited:
hey, ummm, who's Kimiko?
You don't know Kimiko? She's a mythical figure. Legend has it that she joined these boards on a dark night last October and made the top 10 posters list before the month was out.

Love the fakes you do - nothing wrong a little fantasy.

Can you do one of Marg Helgenberger in sheer stockinged feet tickling?

*surprised*

Kimiko's a no-show? we better call the police, she musta been kidnapped! mobsters could have her now, tickling her poor, bare feet!

...*holds off on calling the cops for the moment*

*Checks out Kimiko's last known location, looking for evidence.*

You won't find her until she wants to be found - she's a very shady character. This is the last known photograph of her, taken a little over a week ago:

Attachments

• Kimiko sighting.JPG
    Kimiko sighting.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 76
OMFG! 😀😀😀😀 .
First off, Mwah! 😀 Thank you so much for this Ipptk! ^_^ . Really nice fake!

And second off, omg Senshi, I've not laughed so hard all week XD XD .

Hey, did I mention I really love this....
Well, just in case, WOO! 😀

i tell ya... i really love those pics! Amy getting her soles feathered is awesome, and the second one is great, love her expression.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back