• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fakes

hank2001

TMF Expert
Can we please have fakes in a separate section? Otherwise, have them clearly marked as fakes!!!!!!

hank2001 said:
Can we please have fakes in a separate section? Otherwise, have them clearly marked as fakes!!!!!!
IAWTP! 😀

A separate section will solve the problem of violating the Gallery description ("real-life photos") and just eliminate the controversy over whether or not fakes are art, not to mention the haters complaining about them.

I hope it's a viable solution.

Putting fakes together does not necessarily make you an artist, so it may not necessarily be art. I don't feel they are real photos either, as they are...well...fake. They are pieces of real photos but the result is a dilusion of reality (a fake).

Fakes will always fall into a grey area because of this. They're aren't artistic or creative enough (in my opinion) to be hailed as art, nor are they real photos.

If your petition were to go through however, I would once again petition for a non-tickling artwork forum as well. There are sub-forums we could do with, but these two seem like the only current viable ones.

People may argue where fakes belong, that validates the need to consider a forum.

People may argue (I certainly have) that non-tickling artwork gets bumped down too quickly because it is overwhelmed by the fetish material even with it being non-tickling. It is out of place, the art is, and just because the forum is labeled "non-tickling" doesn't mean that everything that is non-tickling would be suited to be there or would benefit from being there. The art (whether fetish or not) should be seperated from the rest of the threads and be given it's own forum, just as there is a forum specifically for tickling art.

Though I'm certainly bias. I think people here generally care more about artwork than they do fakes, honestly. If art was on the line, I think more people would jump to save that. The stastics certainly show that anyways...

Anyways, I'm just using the non-tickle art as an example, if nothing else. It's clear what it is and where it belongs, but with fakes, not necessarily.

The only decision we have to go on is the one the owner decides to make. And unless he's vocal on the subject, which he's not, it's left to those in charge. Are they right or wrong? Not really, but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Up until now I haven't said much on this topic, but the way I see it now, unless a seperate forum for fakes is made, this dispute is never going to end. 😛

I think fakes are to be considered a seperate artform. A seperate forum would be perfect. That way everybody knows what is being presented

Because I am unrelenting about this non-tickling art forum (and have been since it became a viable issue) I'll again say (only because you bumped this thread after week and weeks of inactivity) that artwork deserves the same treatment.

It is discouraging to know that artwork gets so blended into that forum that it's overlooked a majority of the time. Before the argument was that I am the only artist who draws any non-tickling artwork. And while such statements would have been true say a year ago, since then many more have come forward and have been encouraged and inspired to share whatever they have.

But this sharing is in vain if it gets bumped down by "look at her feet" and "nylon pics" and "tied and ready" and other such fetish topics which are naturally going to dominate. Even if the artwork IS fetish related its still bumped down a majority of the time in favor of the real life photos.

Case in point- Artwork cannot reasonably compete (on average) with real life imagery in the same forum and get the same or greater assurance of longevity they deserve. Only in a dedicated forum would this natural problem resolve itself. People shouldn't have to bump threads, engage in necromancy, hold their artwork hostage, or spam to keep their or other people's art topics alive and obvious.

Much the same can be said for fakes, and I'm willing to defend them if people are willing to defend non-tickling art.

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back