• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fallout 3, daughter of James; */F

Crushertitan

TMF Expert
Fallout 3 !part one!, daughter of James; */F

My first stab at a tickle story that I'm willing to post thanks to one acidlady85 giving me crazy ideas... hope you all enjoy it!

The wanderer from Vault 101--the only shelter that was to remain sealed indefinitely even beyond the disaster of nuclear war--couldn't believe she was considering the ridiculous mission. Sierra was nice enough, but to risk her life in the wastes of Washington D.C. to find bottles of a radioactive soda? It seemed a bit more far-fetched than anything else Kate had run into during her adventures since the rather harsh ejection from her home since birth... or so she believed it was.

That didn't so much matter to the girl of nineteen years, then, as she scrubbed a hand through her chin-length straight hair. The hue was the same of her mother's, a rich brown with a hint of gold. Her father said her name was in honor of the very same woman... the one Kate had never known. She gave herself a shake, hitched the rather weathered armored jumpsuit from the vault and checked the condition of her laser pistol, smirking at the fact that it took a particularly steady set of the battery to reload it anymore. She regretted having discarded the heavy sledgehammer previously in favor of the combat knife, looking at the factory before her and not liking the idea that it was likely full of repulsive over-sized vermin that would be nice to keep at a distance. Silently cursing her decision to travel light, Kate crouched and slowly slipped into the Nuka Cola factory to find out where to seek the largest shipments of Quantum.

"This is for dad..." she reminded herself, muttering, "When I find him I'm going to punch him dead in the face for all this crap I've gone through..."

The place was larger than she expected, more intricate and frustratingly in good enough condition to hinder any raiders or thieves. Most of her bobby pins were broken in an attempt to get a more straight shot to the office that likely held the very information she needed, leaving her sneaking through the area, every so often shooting a mole rat or those disgusting roaches that were roughly the size of housecats that popped their heads up enough to notice her. She had plenty of ammo for the gun but didn't know how much longer it would keep working properly. With few bottle caps to her name thanks to an extravagant purchase of a home infirmary at her shack in Megaton, she didn't have the means to afford a decent repair job on the thing. Releasing a slow breath, she crept onto the rafter areas, seeking out the best way around the shut-down factory.

The screech of one of the hideous, pink creatures that looked like bloated hairless moles caused her to leap into a standing position in surprise and she found a whole host of the eyeless creatures starting to swarm around her. She fired the laser pistol wildly, thanking whatever higher power might be listening that her pip-boy's V.A.T.S. function helped guide her shaking hand to finish off the first few of the critters that approached, but as more came she found herself slowed by the frustrating task of jamming a new energy cell into the weapon, the thing refusing to fire until she slapped it in a second time.

Unfortunately, three mole rats were already upon her by that time.

Flailing with her fists she managed to swat the one with its sharp yellow buck teeth sunk into the bulk of her armor aside, wincing as she heard the tearing of weathered fabric and feeling the armor wrenching off of her shoulders. Kicking the ones behind her she felt her worn boots tearing, shearing right down to the heel. Rather than risk tripping and falling down the stairs so the things could get a shot at her face, she kicked free of what was left of her uniform and ran to the bottom, finally getting her gun to work again. Turning on her heel and nearly falling backward, she fired off a flurry of random shots, managing to finish off the mole rats but needing to catch her breath, jamming another energy cell frustratedly into place. The floor was cold on her bare feet and she couldn't help but shiver at the vulnerability she faced in only a pair of boxer shorts and a tight white undershirt. She looked to the tatters of her uniform and sighed, realizing there was no salvaging even strips to act as makeshift protection for her feet.

"At least it'll make being quiet a little easier..." Kate muttered, though knew full well her nervousness wouldn't make that quite as easy as she hoped. She managed to creep through the eerie place deftly despite that, her bare feet padding on the cold factory floor that every so often felt a bit sticky with the cola residue. At least she *hoped* it was only cola residue, shuddering at the thought. When she reached the door, she sighed in relief, finding the lock far more simple to pick. When it clicked, she slid the door open and stood, making to look for the information... only to yelp when she came face-to-eye-camera with what looked almost like a floating robotic octopus. Its three eye cameras jutted to either side with the single one easing forward on its hinge to take her in.

"Are you a new employee?" the tinny british voice asked of her, making her lean back with the eye's proximity as it eased closer with its hovering device, "You're not in proper uniform... that's ten demerits. What is your identification?"

"I, uh... I'm-"

"That is not a registered name of any Nuka Cola employee... Show me some identification."

Kate bit her lip, reaching for the laser pistol hitched on the band of her boxers, seeing little choice. When she levelled it at the Mister Handy design of robot, however, she cursed her luck and her pale green eyes widened with the chilling realization that she was going to die. The gun refused to fire.

"An Atomic-Fizz spy!" the robot suddenly proclaimed as though making some great discovery, "You're here for the Quantum formula! Well... we won't let you have it! Security!!"

Turning to run, not questioning why the droid didn't shoot her, Kate tried to sprint away as she heard the steady clunk of vaguely humanoid protectrons approaching--primitive droids whose visible design harkened back to the imagination of those in the ancient 1950s. Vaulting over a conveytor belt, she landed with her foot on an empty soda bottle, crying out as she slipped and tumbled to the floor, her gun skidding away. She reached for her knife at the other side of her waistband but felt cold metal clamps shut around her wrists, hauling her up onto the conveytor belt. She tried to kick but found another protectron's grip pinning her ankles. She thrashed and struggled but felt a chill in the pit of her stomach as the administrative Mister Handy approached. Her slender neck shifted with a nervous swallow and she tried to steel herself against whatever was to come.

"You're a spy from Atomic-Fizz!" the robot repeated with a chortle, clapping two of its claws together, "Our rival company is finally showing its seedy underbelly in these tough war-crazed times. Well, I hear you fools are developing your own formula for a new soda and I think you have to have some kind of information you can tell us about it, even if you're just a peon."

"Wait!" Kate desperately tried to explain, "I'm not from Atomic-Fizz! They don't even exist anymore! I-I'm just here for a tour of the factory, honest!"

"Nice try, Fizz-monger!" the Mister Handy unit scoffed, extending its saw-arm, "Tell me what I want to know or you'll see just how cut-throat the business world can be... though it'll take a while to get to your throat!"

Kate's jaw dropped as she saw the device inching toward the soles of her feet. Her legs pulled with all her might and her toes curled futilely as the saw hand inched forward. The Mister Handy kept the approach slow, devious, the whirring noise of the device so close that Kate's soles could feel the air moving.

The machine, rather confused, didn't realize its saw-arm had been replaced with a spinning bottle-polishing brush.

"You've got to be KIDDING me!" Kate screamed to no one, then simply screamed as the brush touched the skin of her soles.

The scream broke almost immediately into a yelp and laughter that cut off into her gritted teeth. Her slender body thrashed, the constant ticklish sensation maddening. Her feet had always been ticklish ever since she was a little girl, usually teased by Butch and his jerk friends who'd steal her boots and then torment her. The nine years that passed since that embarrassing attack during her birthday party did little to quell the sensitivity of her feet.

"Eeeeeyaah!" she finally cried, breaking into laughter as she wildly tried to either buck the robots' steely grip on her away or futilely try to twist her feet away from the oscillating brush, "Cut it out you AAAAhahh, youhoohohoo piece of shiiiiihiihihieeee!"

The little two-fingered hands of the robot almost daintily grabbed Kate's wriggling big toes, then, drawing them back with almost laughable ease as her body weakened from the helpless sensations. She shrieked and unleashed a stream of unintelligible giggling protests as the brush drew from one arch to the other, unfortunately the perfect shape to draw along every little bit of it. Tears began to stream from Kate's eyes as her mouth was thrown open in helpless cries of laughter, the crazed smile on her lips almost to the point of resignation to the torment.

"Still won't talk, eh?" the robot mused in its english accent. If Kate could even think straight, she might have tried to tell the robot that it was impossible to talk when all her air was being devoted to raw, helpless laughter. Her body continued to thrash but her feet had become utterly frozen with the helpless sensation of the tickling, her toes no longer wriggling but merely twitching in a relatively static position. Her head began to ache with the way her eyes were squeezed shut and tears were streaming fully down her cheeks. Her pip-boy clacked once or twice against the protectron's claw and faint, scratchy sounds of a record playing an upbeat tune could barely be heard under the peals of laughter from Kate.

She gasped loudly, the laughter stopping for an instant and her eyes snapping open when she felt a second brush join in at her midsection. She flattened out with a breathless squeak against the conveytor belt, her laughter becoming nervous with the brush still sweeping from sole to sole, colored with desperate whimpers as she tried to twitch away from the new brush that descended upon her midsection.

"I-I'll taaAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!" shrieked Kate when both brushes went into full gear and began probing her bare midriff as well. Apparently her attempt to confess to buy a few moments of rest was ignored by the Mister Handy robot as it continued to believe it was tearing a competitor to shreds with buzzsaws. Kate had reached the end of her rope, spots appearing at the edge of her vision, her entire body spasming rather than offering up even the most nigh-ineffective struggles and her head thrown back with helpless laughter still echoing through the factory room. It grew raw, quieting as she started to lose the ability to take a breath. The brush on her soles had begun running under her toes, the cold metal hands drawing up and down her soles in maddening rhythm with the music of Galaxy News Radio, the brush on her midriff having found her sensitive ribs and bidding her to swipe her body this way and that, praying she would just succumb and pass out before the spinning device of torment could tuck into her shirt and tease her breasts...

Three gunshots sounded over Kate's screams of laughter, the brushes slowly sliding down her soles to draw a trilling sound from her throat and the other sliding down her side, making her attempt to scrunch up. To her surprise she was able to fully curl herself into a shaky ball on the conveytor belt, still wheezing with a few remnants of giggle. She gazed up with tear-hazed eyes to the catwalk, seeing the blurred outline of a man in a tan trenchcoat and fedora, tucking a .44 magnum with a scope into the coat and hastily making his way out of the factory. Kate gave one last helpless laugh and slumped against the conveytor belt a moment, overcome by the insanity of the whole situation.

It was many moments before she could bring herself to lower her tingling soles to the cold floor, nearly toppling right over as she used the conveytor belt to steady herself with shaky hands. She got into the administrative office and got onto the computer only to sigh in defeat with the realization that all of the quantum shipments were already likely a good hiking distance from the factory. Popping open a bottle of nuka cola, she let it pour onto the keyboard of the monitor, shorting it out.

"Well, so much for my caps..." sighed Kate, standing. She paused, however, something gleaming in the corner of her returning vision. She approached a panel, drawing out her combat knife to pry it open. Behind it was a bottle of quantum and a hidden safe.

Kate wearily stepped outside into the wastes, shielding her eyes from the setting sun in frustration. She'd have to travel west to drop off the soda and get the extra caps to pad the three-hundred she'd found in the safe in order to get enough equipment to make her next move. All the same, wandering all but naked in the wastes with only a combat knife and some caps to her name didn't seem like a terribly safe or attractive prospect. Shaking her head with a sigh, she set her pip-boy to navigate the route that would bypass any possible dangers. It would be a long haul for her tender bare feet to walk, having to carefully pick through the wastes.

"Dead in the face..." she muttered, almost feeling some satisfaction at the thought of punching her father right in his pretentious mug for leaving the vault and setting up the chain of events. Hefting the sack of bottle caps onto her shoulder, she started the long haul to Girdershade...

Last edited:
Interesting! An interesting tale! A little short, but interesting!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Does this mark the very first Fallout tickle story ever written?

Found it very amusing to see that it was the Mysterious Stranger that saved the day, though, heh.

My only suggestion would be to give a very brief description of what some things look like along with their names. For example, those of us who have played the game know exactly what to picture when you say "Mole Rat," but for other readers you may want to just use one or two lines to quickly give them a mental image. For example... "An overgrown, hairless, mole-like creature that was nearly as tall as her thighs." Of course, the alternative to this would be to also put a couple links at the end that go right to the Vault Wiki and show what they look like.

All-in-all, I enjoyed the story. A good balance of pace, humor, detail, action, and tickling.

Thanks for the replies!

@Heather & Anna: Yeah, I can understand that. My intent is to make multiple stories with a handful of the Fallout women. Hopefully the next sets will be longer, I really wanted this one to be about intensity and distress.

@Kleptomaniac: Thanks for the observations. I'll edit up another version here in a couple of days when I get the chance with a few more details.

Thanks for the constructive criticism, folks! Keep it coming.

ah yes i agree with Kleptomaniac...the story was intriguing and very well written, however i don't know anything about Fallout stories...but the descriptions were terrific..who was that that did save her? her father? looking forward to more of your talented imagination and creative ideas..

who was that that did save her? her father?

Crushertitan might surprise us with a twist if/when revealing who that is... but at the moment, that character sounds like "The Mysterious Stranger."

In the game, you can get a special ability which will sometimes bring in the man in the trenchcoat and fedora to finish off your enemies with his magnum. He's pretty much just random with no real explanation as to his identity.

Does this mark the very first Fallout tickle story ever written?

i do believe so, and i wanna thank Crush so much for it! i love Fallout and i'm dying to get the game soon. i love this story and how our hapless heroine is tickled. i'm glad like me, you seem to enjoy a good bit of foot tickling.

"War. War never changes."

Thank you all for the warm reception of my story! I've edited it a bit, in fact and would like to ask that you all give it another look and let me know if my descriptions are more helpful to those who've never had a glimpse of the Fallout world.

@Isabeau: You'll learn more as we go... this is but part one of the stories I've found myself coaxed into writing. (mostly by myself :super_hap ) you'll probably like the others better as being tickle tortured by a robot is probably not quite as enticing as another person giving you the works. Maybe one of the later stories will have you envious of the victim 😉

@Kleptomaniac: I have an idea or two and plan to dig deeper into the situation than even Bethesda did regarding the stranger... I'll leave it at that. You are correct, however, it is meant to be the mysterious stranger that you get as a perk. Good eye. :super_hap

@dentrag123: Good eye on you as well. 😉

@BigNorm: You're quite welcome. Honestly, I've been wanting for some time to put a story up, I've just been too damn wall-flowery. You can also thank Izzy, who brought me out of my shell on these forums and acidlady85 for helping me dog myself into actually writing it once I had the idea. And yes... I admit I'm very very much a foot-tickler at heart.

Once again, thank you all for the warm reception. Please do re-read the edited story and give me your thoughts. I want to be able to do many more stories for the theater and therefore need to know what bears improvement!

Excellent. A Fallout tickle story. Even better with the Mysterious Stranger, my favourite "perk" 😉 This does underline the geekiness of this community though doesn't it :super_hap

I also rather enjoyed this story. As a fallout fan, I was looking forward to reading this the second i saw the title. I do hope their is a sequal, as after all, we currently have a half naked and near defencless kate walking through the dangerous wastes all by herself. It will be interesting to see what trouble befalls her.

The story is AWESOMES; you wrote it so well! :ggrin: I really enjoyed the detail of everything, and how you made it seem realistic, though it was apparently based off of the Fallout game (which I'm now reminded I want to buy if we don't already own it [which I'm pretty positive we don't]). :stickout

Way to go!!
:super_hap

Thanks for the favorable review, Sadi! 🙂 Spur, Norm, Cosmo, Heather & Anna, thanks for your patience. I've been rather occupied with things required of me far from tickling. I'll get on the sequel soon, hopefully to be another of many.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back