• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

False alarm..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
Two weeks ago i was told i had a lump on my neck that needed biopsied..well immediately i panicked, thinking of dad...his lump on his neck turned out to be cancer..and my cousin died last week of breast cancer..so needless to say..i went overboard...prepared to die etc...quit coming online for the most part..needed to get my priorities straight...last wednesday i got the results back..seems the lump is benign..part of the infection i had had as a result of my wisdom tooth extraction...wow what a relief...silly me...as usual...but cancer does run in my family...so why wouldn't i expect the worse??? anyway thanks for worrying and thinking about me..

and shame shame Nerrad..i read those disgusting lies you posted...you knew i had to break it off...and you were the devastated individual..not me...:stickout

Welcome back!!!

I missed you!

Glad to hear the lump was benign. Phew....

THe hollywood brother and the billions and billions of hollywood brother fans are very grateful that it was not cancer

I think your reaction was perfectly understandable, glad to hear you're okay. Welcome back..😉

I tried to tell you... that unwanted lump on your neck is just your head, but you wouldn't believe me.

Anyway, I won't go as far as saying it's nice to have you back. That would be an obviously lie and you are my sworn enemy, despite your beautiful, natural assets.

I tried to tell you... that unwanted lump on your neck is just your head, but you wouldn't believe me.

Anyway, I won't go as far as saying it's nice to have you back. That would be an obviously lie and you are my sworn enemy, despite your beautiful, natural assets.

hmm i see you still have a distorted image of my avatar on your page...grrr and you know you missed me major big time so there..hmm my beautiful, natural assets..could you be more specific???? and hardy har har..

thanks guys..

<sigh> somethings just never change, do they? hehe...

Cool beans! So glad to hear that you're alive and kickin', Isabeau. :wub

That wisdom tooth debacle just never seems to end... happy as hell to hear it wasn't anything more serious! Welcome back, Izz!

When it comes to cancer, it doesn't hurt to "consider the worst case scenario"... as depressing as that may sound.

When it comes to cancer, it doesn't hurt to "consider the worst case scenario"... as depressing as that may sound.

i know...especially cuz it runs in the family....my father was diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma...from a lump in his neck...we think he had it for about ten years though..it's a hard cancer to diagnose until symptoms actually occurr..so by the time he found out, he was already in stage four...with not much time left..a few years actually...the chemo helped keep the lymph nodes from leaking..which extended his life a bit..otherwise the chemo didn't help...so because i had this lump..and the fact i'm getting closer in age to the age dad was...i flipped..makes you truly appreciate each and every day you have...

HI glad your ok and back, i have had similar things with family and friens regarding cancer, and i think yours is a normal reaction, its somthing worth monitoring thats for sure, nice to have you back

great to hear the biopsy was negative, Izzy! Head and neck carcinomas are a bear to treat.

Izzy...I'm thrilled that you are ok!!! And that the lump is benign...what a relief...

I'm also quite sorry to hear about your losses, both recent and not quite so recent...

Again, if there's anything you need...know there's a Camel not too far who is more than willing, and able, to help...

Welcome back, Izzy. To celebrate your arrival back, I baked some tasty purple mushrooms. Whoever wants some is free to have them, but they are highly poisonous, so take them on your own risk.

And I am sorry to hear about the losses in your family. My condolences.

Silly dukey...and thanks guys again...yes dad died a good while ago, but my cousin died last week..and she was a year younger than me..and leaves behind two teens...it makes you ponder your own mortality..i had a cousin die in the early nineties..he was 26...died of an accidental overdose..but it didn't hit me quite the same..although i was very sad..all thru his funeral i could still hear him as a child calling for me..Melnie was what he called me...and i thought he was rather a nuisance back then...sighs..

Hey! It's always a bit worrisome when people abruptly disappear without an explanation. It's good to see you're okay. 😉

Think of the experience like this; it's an eye-opener. I'm a very positive person, so when bad things come and go, they tend to make me slow down and appreciate simpler things in life. "Stop and smell the roses". Stick around for another 20-30 at least, I have a feeling some interesting stuff is to come. No, not the apocalypse. :stickout

Welcome back Izzy,glad to hear everything is AOKAY and as for you nerrad....you behave yourself you are going to miss Izzy one day you know!

Thank god your alright izzy and i'm so sorry to hear about your cousin

Hey izzy, I tried to leave ya avisitor message, but could not, then I tried PM, but could not, so here it is. Just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear of your scare but glad that all turned out okay. And I'm also happy to hear that it has caused hubby to let you indulge some. Isn't it funny how some things have such bizarre unintended consequences.

TickleFiend

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back